1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by storymasterb, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Liltwick

Liltwick Life Cheating Game

I think I'll have Alyssa be in Group 3, and she'll most likely be the leader. Why do I feel like she and Alistair will fight at some point in the Role Play?

2. Pir8Heart

Pir8Heart ƸӜƷ

Apart form some catching up to do, hope you don't mind if I RNG...

And that's what happened.

3. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

Mon predicts Diego will be in your group. :p

4. Liltwick

I predicted he will be too.

5. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Yeah, yeah, confirmed. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

6. Monster Guy

Group 1: Alistair, Aika ?, ?
    Group 2: Matt, ?, ?, ?
    Group 3: Alyssa, Diego, ?, ?
    Group 4: Nick, Krystal, Nodoka, Elly
    Group 5: ?, ?, ?

I put the inactive people in Group 4. If The Sequel Returns (I've been wanting to make that pun forever, xD) he can override this, and put his characters elsewhere.

7. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

Janna for Group 1, please. XD If this turns into Alistair's Harem, then I'd have a hoot. XD

8. Pir8Heart

Pir8Heart ƸӜƷ

It's as if you're inclining me to move Aika somewhere else. X'D

9. Monster Guy

Group 1: Alistair, Aika, Janna, Leo
    Group 2: Matt, ?, ?, ?
    Group 3: Alyssa, Diego, ?, ?
    Group 5: ?, ?, ?

It won't be. :3 I wanted to put Leo with people he hasn't yet interacted with. Lilly will probably go wherever Cesaire goes. :p (They have to meet up sometime.)

I may change, though...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  10. Pir8Heart

Pir8Heart ƸӜƷ

YEEEEEAAAAAAAH

Unless Alistair can turn people gay.

11. Liltwick

I was thinking...

"If we had four characters who name started with A, we could of had Group one be the A Squad" IDK, I just get weird thigns like that.

So, we have Cesaire, Dani, Drake, Lily, Louise, Shin, Ian, and Carina left. (FOUND HER)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  12. Monster Guy

The missing one is Carina. xD

13. Liltwick

I found that and editted my Post. I haven't see Golden and Carina's Owner in a while (Sorry, I can't spell your name) so should we put those three together in Group Five?

14. Blivsey

Blivsey DATA_ERROR

*rolls die*

Three. I guess Diego/Alyssa/Louise is gonna be a thing. No guarantees on a post too quickly, though - plans today, travel tomorrow, work on Sunday. You know how it is.

15. Monster Guy

Ysavryl (Carina's owner. I can't spell it either, and I'm on a Wii, so I can't copy and paste.) said she wasn't gonna be back until December. GH has been busy... We just had a VM conversation last week. :/

If Carina, Dani, and Cesaire go in one group, I'll totally switch Leo for Cesaire. xD I'd love to have Dani, Carina, and Leo together again. :3 (I remember GH saying he didn't want Dani and Cesaire together anyway...) But then, If I do, Group 1 won't have a healer... Decisions Decisions...

I'll wait for one of them to come on.

16. Liltwick

Yea, that does present itself as a problem. Wait, I don't think we even have five healers... Alyssa could try to bring her cupcakes next time. They would be very interesting items in battle.

Yea Blivsey, I guess it is. I think Alyssa would get a little too freaked out by how much she will see Diego.

So, we figure out the last member to add to our newest power trio (Though one is a little shaky on it), and if we switch Leo and Cesaire.

Then after that I guess we just dump everyone else with Matt unless we get any objections.

17. Monster Guy

Group 1: Alistair, Aika, Janna, ?
    Group 2: Matt, Lilly, Cesaire, ?
    Group 3: Alyssa, Diego, Louise, ?
    Group 5: Carina, Dani, Leo

Just spoke to GH. :3

This leaves Shin, Drake and Ian.

18. Liltwick

So we have Ian, Shin, and Drake left.

I CALL DIBS ON DRAKE.

19. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

Heh, everyone wants Drake? :3 I would like it if Alyssa becomes a bit of a fruitcake for Drake. XD

20. Liltwick

But she's 22, she doesn't meet the requirement to be a Christmas Cake. Those are 25+.