• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Jean: I don't have a TV tropes account either, think you could add Drake's tropes for me? Thank you!

Shrinking Violet/ Fragile Flower (I'm not sure which one he fits into more)
White-Haired Pretty Boy
Whip It Good
No Guy Wants an Amazon (Subverted; he uses an Amazoness deck when he plays the Yugioh Card game)
Colectible Card Game (his game of choice being Yugioh)
Insufferable Genius (subverted; he may have been skipped ahead a grade and still in the top 10 of his class, but he doesn't talk to others because he's shy, not because he thinks he's better by being smarter)
I'm sure there are others, I'm just not sure what they are...

Last edited:

Son_of_Shadows

So, as posted in the SU thread, I haven't been able to work on my SU as I've barely been home for a week, so Justice is available for whoever wants it.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Got you covered SoS.

*looks around*

*snags Justice*

*walks away whistling*

Okay, so, seeing as how you guys are progressing along nicely, I'm still trying to skim over the DT.

Nodoka hasn't been in Misty Springs for too long (only a few months, maybe half a year, or so.) But, she has been tutoring high school students for most of that time. So if any of your characters would be the "academically challenged" type or some such, feel free to let me know which of you she should recognize from her tutoring sessions. ^^

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Well, Janna is pretty academically-challenged. XD Easy to see that she's not one of the smart ones. XD Plus, the irony of her tutor being much younger than she is. >.>

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
*adds Janna to the tutor list*

That's one. Expect Nodoka to pester her about her studies for the remainder of the RP. *grins*

Anyone else?

Also going to be working on those Tropes if I have the time. Probably be a few days before I can really get at it though. Gotta get a few other things done first.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Hmm, well, Cesaire has been held back a year, so he could have taken a few tutoring classes at some point. He probably had the habit of appearing onto her couch/bedside/behind her out of nowhere a little before or after the agreed time and nonchalantly informing her he was late/early because he spend the entire night with the dead and gosh, time flies when he does that.

Not sure if he'd still be taking classes, maybe every now and then. Could be fun.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Lol, okay. I can take you up on that. *drops another name on the list*

Any other takers?

I'm not going to be sending Nodoka to a bakery (those little shops are getting crowded) so if anyone wants to interact with her at this point, just bump into her (literally, figuratively, whatever works for you). If its later in the day, she'll be holding a rather large watermelon in her arms. ^^

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Not being sure what to do in my introductory post, I might just take you up on that offer and have Cesaire interact with her. Maybe he could pop up and demand some emergency tutoring as soon as possible because a test is coming up or something. I'm not sure if I can get a post in today though.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
I think school's actually ending (I believe its the last day of school/the first day of summer vacation) in the RP. But if he has summer classes or some sort of remedial/make up test or something then it could still work.

Either way, I'd like her to have someone to talk to before the days out. Otherwise I won't have much more to post until I can get my sign-up for Justice in.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Ah, right, forgot when the RP was set. Remedial test during summer works.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with Dani. Eh, I'll figure something out and will get a post in today or tomorrow either way.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Empty cafe still waiting for anyone who wants to drift in *flails arms*

And yeah, Houou, RPG starts on the last day of school. We're into summer vacation in-RPG at this point. Also, you can probably expect Olympics to come up at some points, most likely just mentions but damn I am too proud of my country for hosting them so well not to mention them.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I am working on getting Ian there. Slowly. Keep having ot do other stuff.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
@Storymasterb, what kind of sandwichs and stuff like that does the cafe have?

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Sorry about the wait, was out walking dogs.

As for sandwiches and stuff, sandwiches, savouries, small treats. Moving up to salads and smaller cooked meals. Pasties and stuff perhaps, fruit, etc. Maybe stuff with chips. Basically a small-town cafe for tourists is the image I have. It sells a fair amount of stuff but doesn't necessarily run into bakery territory because otherwise we'd have three bakeries and that'd be silly.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hm...alright then. I will get Ian to that cafe no, before I have to eat.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
*Dances around*

*Jean* and I have something planned for some point in the story, and if anyone redaa my first post, Alyssa has a small deli section, consider it the 'normal' part of her bakery. (Which isn't saying much)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yeah. XD storymasterb and Mon...would it be OK for Alyssa to cater the desserts for Leo's 18th? XD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
You guys sure?