• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Yes, everyone can summon their Personae now.

As for the healing question, yes, you can use it to heal yourself.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Yes, everyone can summon their Personae now.

As for the healing question, yes, you can use it to heal yourself.

Oh good. In RP's I've only ever seen it used to heal someone else, so I just wanted to make sure. (Of course, Leo's first action would likely be to heal someone else, but it's nice to know that's possible for future reference.)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
So we're in the clear for everyone's evolve fest! II want to play evolution music now >_>

My group, we're going to head towards the forest, alright?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
One Persona summoned, and one more to go.

I bunnied Carina a wee bit, but I left it vague enough so Ysa can fill in the blanks when she gets on.

Also, Phoenix is a bit more... casual than most of the other Persona. xD

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
My apologies for not having posted lately. With work and applying for graduate school going on, as well as trying to keep up with my own RPG, things have really been busy for me. I'll try my best to have a post up tomorrow...

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wait...which group is Shin in? >.< Alistair's, Matt's, Leo's or Alyssa's?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Oh, yeah! XD Gawd, I'm so stupid today...he's with Alyssa's group then. XD

Liltwick

Hmm, alright. So I have the Emperor, Strength, Magician, and was Loise the Moon?

YAAAY for physical skills! /shot.

Liltwick

Alright, I was one Arcana off, but still, her Persona seems physical based, while the Star normally excels in Ice Magic.

I'm going to wait for someone else to post before I do.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
It's pretty close. The Star and the Moon are supposedly counterparts of each other, and I did give Jeanne an elemental shift.

Speaking of which, how exactly did Shin figure out who Jeanne was right away? It wasn't really announced - Louise is really the only one with the means to deduce that. Eh, details.

So, who has yet to update after the attack? We're kinda grinding to a halt, here.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hm, I always thought The Sun and The Moon were counterparts. I never actually played this game, so I wouldn't really know.

I could post Lilly summoning her Persona, because right now, there's no one in Matt's group. xD But I have to be honest, the slowness has killed the motivation to post here. :/

It's funny, because I used to think that was a terrible excuse for not posting when I first joined Serebii. (Wouldn't it be counterproductive to put priority on active RP's that can survive whether you post or not, and a slower RP that needs posts to survive and avoid imminent death be more important?) But there are more active RP's that need my response to move along, and I've got other stuff to do offline. :/

Also, there are others that haven't been here in ages, but...

/Rambling

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Alright I seem to be back for real this time. That said, Ian will be going with either Matt or Alistairs group, still workign that out in my head.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hm, I always thought The Sun and The Moon were counterparts. I never actually played this game, so I wouldn't really know.

I could post Lilly summoning her Persona, because right now, there's no one in Matt's group. xD But I have to be honest, the slowness has killed the motivation to post here. :/

It's funny, because I used to think that was a terrible excuse for not posting when I first joined Serebii. (Wouldn't it be counterproductive to put priority on active RP's that can survive whether you post or not, and a slower RP that needs posts to survive and avoid imminent death be more important?) But there are more active RP's that need my response to move along, and I've got other stuff to do offline. :/

Also, there are others that haven't been here in ages, but...

/Rambling

Heh, SoulMuse just posted and he's in Matt's group. XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Aura of Twilight is also back now, though she is wondering whether she in the RPG...

Liltwick

(Secret Bump)

I haven't seen Storymaster in forever as well. AoT can just post that her charatcer was Sick after the first Avalon visit.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
(Secret Bump)

I haven't seen Storymaster in forever as well. AoT can just post that her charatcer was Sick after the first Avalon visit.

That works for me. I'll do that and then Krystal's reaction to the Velvet room. After that, I'm not so sure. What are the groups this time so far?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Group 1: Alistair, Aika, Janna, (Drake)
Group 2: Matt, Lilly, Ian, Cesaire
Group 3: Alyssa, Shin, Diego, Louise
Group 4: Nodoka, Elly, Nick
Group 5: Leo, Carina, Dani

I guess Krystal can join Leo and the Harem. XD