• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
A milder Christmas cake then. XD There always has to be a cake. XD It does not help matters that Alyssa bakes cakes. XD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Why can't Matt be a male version of it? Alyssa is practically the one with a harem starting to form, think about it. She's the hot, sweet woman who owns a bakery that can cater to anyone's taste...

Also, I'm typing up my post It's been LONG overdue It's going to show some key characterization. That and Alyssa's going to be playing Tennis with a Shadow's head.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
How do we proceed to unlock our Persona? Not sure if my next post will have Diego do it or not.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I don't think so yet, storymaster said that Matt should summon his first before the ones with no Persona yet do so. XD I guess that you try to fight first. XD

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
*Hand pops out of an avalanche of schoolbooks*

I'm not gonna be able to post for another couple weeks, but I definitely want Drake to wind up with either Lilly, Leo, or Janna. Though I think I'll let Lost requiem make the final call (so long as you don't mind playing him if I can't get him there in time).

On another note, how many ship teases do we have going on right now? I know we have Drake/Lilly right now as well as Leo/Carina, but I know there are quite a few others... Why am I getting an urge to add a ship tease trope to the main page...?

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Add the ship tease trope. XD Trust me, there are endless possibilities, either M/F, M/M or F/F, even Human/Persona and Persona/Persona if you'd like. I'd support Phoenix/Arianrhod myself. XD There could be Nodoka/Cesaire and the very possible Lilly/Cesaire (ban hammer) too, for example. XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Heh, unless Mordred or his evolved form takes a liking to...Psyche. XD I would like to see that, a love triangle between Personae. XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
And who has a Cupid Persona anyway? XD The rules don't apply. 8D

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Heh...true, true. XD I swear, it's still pretty cute for one part of the "Lovers" to not get a lover for the lulz. XD

Damn, anyone posting soon? XD I'm sorely tempted for Janna to summon her Personae, just waiting for the "go" here. XD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Currently playing the waiting game as well. And the Lovers doesn't always have to symbolize love.

I'm more of wondering how our Personae will evolve, but that's a long ways away.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
In Leo's case, no one in his group has posted either... yeah I know it's a bad excuse, but it kills the motivation when you know it's gonna take a while to get a response. I'll wait untill it's time to summon Personae.

As for Lilly, she'd likely just stand around, throwing her Chakram at Shadows, and not say anything to anyone unless someone speaks to her first sooo...

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Well, Ysa did say that you're allowed to bunny Carina a bit as long as it's within her personality. XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah, but Psyche seems like the type who would be faithful.

Besides, when you're with a Love God, anyone else is a downgrade. xD

Not kidding. Psyche and Cupid/Eros were the only stable and happily married couple in the entire Partheon of those gods. >.<
I'll try and post soon

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I guess that everyone can summon their Persona now...right, smb?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
FINALLY! \'o'/ It's been a long time coming. xD

Leo will summon Phoenix first. I'll do a seperate post for Lilly summoning Omoikane.

BTW, random question. Can Dia and the like be used to heal yourself, or only others? (Can Phoenix heal Leo?)