• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Silverstone siblings are awfully good-looking after all. X)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Considering that Diego has mutual budding feelings toward Krystal and Leo probably caught on to it, he'll tease them about it

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I think the most reasonable (And boring) thing AoT can do is Have her CHaracter awaken her Persona from the First Visit, then instantly collapse, as most Persona users from recent games (Minato/Minako, and all but Yu, Yosuke, and Chie in Persona 4) collapsed after awakening their Persona. THen have her Reaction to the Velvet Room and Back in Avalon

At least Alyssa wasn't a teen mom ^_^. THen she would technically be a Milf... *Facedask* >_>

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego doesn't seem to know about Louise and he is pretty close to confiding in Leo that he likes Krystal more than a friend and such.

Liltwick

Hmm, Here's my captions for each of the five Groups

Group 1: Balanced
Group 2: Lily's Harem
Group 3: HYPER OFFENSE
Group 4: Inactivity Group
Group 5: Leo's Harem

Well, isn't it Leo's birthday tomorrow ibn the RPG? I still need to figure out those Mushroom Samba Cupcakes Jean wants so badly...

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Diego doesn't seem to know about Louise and he is pretty close to confiding in Leo that he likes Krystal more than a friend and such.

Throughout this RP, you gave very obvious signs that he liked Louise and Alyssa...

Sure, he liked Krystal at the beginning, but once it was clear that AoT was inactive, it was like she never existed.

Now that AoT is back, he likes Krystal again, but he never had romantic feelings for the other two?

Last edited:

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I think the most reasonable (And boring) thing AoT can do is Have her CHaracter awaken her Persona from the First Visit, then instantly collapse, as most Persona users from recent games (Minato/Minako, and all but Yu, Yosuke, and Chie in Persona 4) collapsed after awakening their Persona. THen have her Reaction to the Velvet Room and Back in Avalon

At least Alyssa wasn't a teen mom ^_^. THen she would technically be a Milf... *Facedask* >_>

Aww. But I wanted Krystal's maid hold her down in bed because she refuses to lay still. Gotta love that stubborness. LOL

Throughout this RP, you gave very obvious signs that he liked Louise and Alyssa...

Sure, he liked Krystal at the beginning, but once it was clear that AoT was inactive, it was like she never existed.

Now that AoT is back, he likes Krystal again, but he never had romantic feelings for the other two?

Hmm. It'll either be that, or things will have the potential to become very very ugly for Deigo. XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
SImply because h hadn't though much of his old friend because he was spending time with a new one? I don't simply thinking someone is attractive, even your friend, doesn't mean you like them. Also, like myself, Diego worries about his friends, and Alyssa has her problems and is kinda disturbed

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
SImply because h hadn't though much of his old friend because he was spending time with a new one? I don't simply thinking someone is attractive, even your friend, doesn't mean you like them. Also, like myself, Diego worries about his friends, and Alyssa has her problems and is kinda disturbed

Ok then.

So, let me ask another question

Beside him, were his battlemaids. As he turned them to them, he saw they were... Alyssa and Louise?

Where was Krystal then?

Diego just nodded. As they were falling to the void, Diego managed to touch Alyssa's and Louise's hands for a brief moment. Diego could not help but think soft they were...

Why didn't he grab Krystal's hand? She was there.

GH had a whole rant about this in Echo of Time.

And that is that you need to stop using OOC knowledge in your posts. See, all this stuff we discuss about here? That's for us players to know. Our characters can't know that. Like, Diego had a crush on Carly in the beginning of the rp, right? Okay, no problem. But when you, the player realized that wasn't going to work, Diego's crush magically disappeared and all of a sudden he got all head over heels with Zuri instead. That's happened before too. In one rp where the players kept chancing that became especially ridiculous when Diego's crushes came and went every post. And you know, there are people who get crushes easily, but I know that's not it. It's just you wanting to secure a girl for him.

I can't C+P the whole thing, because it's too long, and it isn't all relavent. But it looks to me like your doing it again... :/

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
DVB, please keep your...tendencies of making your character do no wrong in check. What's up with you trying to gather a harem for him anyway? The RP covers only a span of...two days and already he seems to like three girls. Exhibit A, the hike. Admit it, there was hardly any mention of Krystal during the time AoT was out of the picture. I swear, Diego has tendencies you're trying to hide...and it's always about making sure that he gets a girl no matter what. It's only when AoT came back that he starts thinking about Krystal again, but before that? You probably didn't think that it was possible...it's easy to see that you had two backups for this just in case. >.<

It's perfectly fine to admit that Diego may have some...less-than-ideal qualities. He's a guy after all. Hell, Janna herself has a lot of bad tendencies and even admits that she's damaged goods. Just...don't try to make him always seem like this paragon of goodness who must get a girl because he deserves love all the time. >.< Don't be afraid to show his flaws of being...shall I say...a bit easily swinged by girls?

Last edited:

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Oh, yeah. I think it's fair to use OOC to give our characters subtle nudges in more interesting directions, but the keyword there is subtle - it has to make sense within the context of the RP. Currently, I think that most of us aren't having problems with that, but it's still worth a note.

Also, rather than hyper offense (which we kinda are at this point), Group 3 looks like it might better be described as Diego's Harem plus Shin. Seems like we're forming quite a few of those - had no idea that there was so much talk about them going around until I went back and read this thread's content by post. Either way, I'm playing Louise as oblivious to these shenanigans - it's more normal and potentially funnier that way.

Nothing wrong with Diego trying to play the field if that's what his character does - chances are, though, if he doesn't pick one he's not going to drum up enough interest in any of them.

Again, on that note, there's almost nothing going on in the actual thread. By my count, the people left to act are Drake (ManaphyMare), Krystal (AoT), Carina (Ysavvryl), Dani (GH), Nicolas (Billy Mays), Cesaire (GH), Nodoka (TSR) and Aika (Raiden). Admittedly, a few of these guys aren't active in this RP any more, but I'm pretty sure that at least one or two can get something down.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Raiden would be posting soon, I was talking to him via PM yesterday. XD

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I'll try to get a post down in the next day or so, but it'll probably not be that long since admittedly I'm just starting to get in the rp again.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
...........Is Ian the only guy who isn't slowly aquiring a Harem.....?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Nah, he isn't the only guy. XD There's Drake, Shin and probably Cesaire. XD

Liltwick

Yea but Alyssa's going to be ignoring his advances most of the time. I mean, she wants to be single for reasons I won't disclose on the thread, and I want her to be single until we are able to get pass this season at least...

I do have to agree with everyone Diego's turning into the Harem Seeker, I mean, he had basicly random love swings in the course of two days. Leo's not seeking attention, he just natural has a harem for his good looks. That and I would like to see more of Aika, so Raiden hurry up and post please!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Nah, he isn't the only guy. XD There's Drake, Shin and probably Cesaire. XD

Please, Drake's potentially got Lilly and Janna. Cesaire potentially has Lilly and Nodoka. :p It's only Ian and Shin. xD

I do have to agree with everyone Diego's turning into the Harem Seeker, I mean, he had basicly random love swings in the course of two days. Leo's not seeking attention, he just natural has a harem for his good looks. That and I would like to see more of Aika, so Raiden hurry up and post please!

The issue that people have is because DVB is trying to secure a girl for himself. When it looks like it isn't gonna work out with the first girl, his crush on her magically goes away, and he suddenly likes a new girl. From a storytelling perspective, that's unrealistic.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Geez, glad to see everyone wants to see all of my faults >.> XD

But yeah, don't assume everything is okay. If you want to see Diego start cracking this early over his lack of understanding over his feelings, I'll do it, but isn't that too early?

Besides, while he has an attraction toward Alyssa, he really doesn't her outside of being the sister of a friend of his and who makes cupcakes. Seriously, its not nice to judge motives and intents when we never get far enough in a story to see more of the characaters. The reason I don't show off Diego's faultd right away is because there isn't a need to or rather to show he is trying to hide them. It's a slightly steep slope regarding emotional barriers.

The fact of the matter is this. Not everyone has flaws that are bluntly obvious. There are people who try to hide their problems from the majority of the people because of trust indicators. The reason we usually never see Diego's problems spring up is because no RPG manages to get past the 25% mark or even to where it could be deemed approriate to start showing flaws. All characters have flaws, but they are also layered. Not everyone has to be bluntly troubled characters with their postive qualities usually hidden. That's not how all real people are. There are plenty of folk who hide their faults and yet it requires character interaction to show.

So to anyone who keeps accusing me of making my character a paragon, quit it. Not all characters have to be bluntly obviously and painfully flawed. Some are flawed but they hide it, some are BECAUSE they hide it. Its called depth and usually it takes time for the depth to be revealed mich like the hidden positive or negative qualities.

But I suppose I can come with a scenario for Diego to start cracking and revealing his problems despite the fact that story-wise, it would seem sudden, disrupt the flow and would be a rather large jump in development.