1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Persona: Gardens and Graveyards the Discussion

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Skillfulness, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

I don't think we ever established where exactly we are...

We have British Kat, French André, Russian Sofiya, and we had Norwegian Eirik. We could just as well be somewhere in Europe.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  2. TheCharredDragon

TheCharredDragon I mean it when I say I'm an RPG nut

Oh yeah. Good point. I'll just go edit that...

I just kind of assumed it was America because that's the only country I know of that doesn't have uniforms for its schools and has four seasons. Well, most of the schools.

3. InnerFlame

InnerFlame Fire and Ice Combo

Hmm... when someone post the whole day in makes it hard for people to interact with one another. Jamie is not the kind of person to just ignore someone getting picked on even though she doesn't get attached to people. She also doesn't care if she gets trouble helping others, kind of the reason she's at this school. And anyone else people who may want to respond to it cannot because it's established that Celes is the only person to did anything about it... Also after class, the persona people are going to the library so they won't have any interaction time at all...

Maybe we should split this day into sections by the happenings encase people want to do something?

On another note, André and Rome 7 out of 10 classes together. Jamie and André have 2 classes. So Monmon let's coordinate a Rome and André meeting, the fangirls (and fanboys) demand pictures of the two together.

4. TheCharredDragon

I don't mind editing Jamie into it. We just need to coordinate what exactly Jamie will do and I'll change it before you post. Oh yeah. There's that too...

That sounds like it'll let people, well, react to what happened during the day, but I can easily imagine that it can get a bit confusing.

Edit: -about edit suggestion- Oh wait, but it'll probably at least change Celes's part of my post entirely, if not also Raven... ... Well, I personally don't mind. But it'll probably take longer than I thought to work it out.

5. Monster Guy

Ok! Let’s do it.

I’ve figured out what my next post is going to be. Now I have to get around to posting it...

Edit: It is done. There is a lot of stuff that happens in the morning before classes even start...

6. Skillfulness

Skillfulness Well-Known Member

Since everyone doesn't share the same schedule, I have to set up multiple events so everyone has something to do. Feel free to break it up however you need to and coordinate interactions as needed. The events will happen, but your characters are able to respond to and react to them.

7. Vern

Vern Why not both?

Two-Face is great for Morgan, I love it. It's just negative enough, and reflects her well enough, that she'd feel comfortable adopting it if we actually start using these.

On another note -- I'm almost done with my post but wanna check if anyone's down to get some interactions done with Morgan before the school day ends? I kinda want her to make some more connections with the crew beyond just Sofiya. If it'd help, she'd probably make an attempt to (discreetly) comfort Taylor in 3rd period, and would probably notice and be visibly concerned about the bullying happening during physics, but probably not make any move (especially since Celes already did).

In terms of clubs, Morgan would definitely be involved (quite closely) in the Art Club, as well as being part of the Archery Club (she needs a weapon, after all). She might also help out at some student organisations (like magazines and stuff) but would otherwise mostly not be part of clubs since it drains her.

8. TheCharredDragon

The best part is that if it does happen, Celes would likely make it in reference to the Batman villain.

Well, I'd be down for it, but I feel like I kind of dug myself into a hole by having my post skip to the end of the school day. I'm almost tempted to at least edit Raven's part of the post so it ends before the end of the day, putting it before Celes's part.

9. Vern

Vern Why not both?

Yeah you could always edit in post if we wanted to get something in before the day ends. Is there anything you have in mind?

10. TheCharredDragon

Admittedly, not really. Just maybe Raven helping Morgan during Shop class, or maybe talking about aesthetics since they're atristic, though Raven more through his plushes and Morgan more traditionally.

11. Vern

Vern Why not both?

Hm yeah since they're both into that (and they're also part of the Archery club? Not sure if that's confirmed for Raven yet) they probably at least know each other. Maybe they could be paired for some sort of project? Morgan is definitely going to be a little more tired / absentminded than usual since she has a lot on her mind, so that could lead into some sort of interaction if Raven picks up on it.

12. TheCharredDragon

He's not. But if he had to pick a weapon, it would be a bow and arrow.

Oh that could work. The two get paired for an assignment and Raven notices since he's perceptive and would worry about what's wrong. What you think? And if you want to go for that, should I edit first? Or just wait for you and then see what I need to edit?

13. Vern

Vern Why not both?

Hm yeah, I think that works, we can go for that. It might be best if you go first so Morgan can respond with something (I don't really think she'll initiate) but if you'd rather wait for me first I can make that work too.

14. Skillfulness

I think making a second post to reference earlier in the day wouldn't be an issue either if you want to leave you first one as is CharredDragon. Ultimately up to you, but thought I'd mention another option.

15. TheCharredDragon

@Vern: Okay, I'll work on it now.

@Skillfulness: Oh really? I can do that? Then I'll go for it. Thanks for telling me. That makes it a lot more easier.

EDIT: And done! That work for you, Vern? Note I have absolutely no idea how shop class will go and I actually had to look up what it even was so...if anything's wrong, that's why.

Also noticed that the picture in the OP says Morgan, Raven and Jamie share the same shop class, but the spoiler doesn't list Morgan. Is that a mistake or is there a reason for that?

Also also just realized with that I kind of gave Jamie an assignment. Hopefully Inner Flame doesn't mind... Or should I say Jamie herself?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  16. Vern

Vern Why not both?

Ooo yeah that absolutely works. I'll try finish up my post tonight ^-^

17. Monster Guy

Look guys, I did a thing!

I'm sorry it took so long, and that it's so short for how long it took for me to get up.

Also, there are a bunch of different timelines happening...

18. Skillfulness

So I plan on making a post soon to address Sequel's character, but does anyone need proddings anywhere else?

19. TheCharredDragon

I don't think so? Unless you mean prodding by giving our characters something to do, then yes, actually I'd like some prodding for Celes since it doesn't seem anyone else is interacting with her. (Maybe InnerFlame with Jamie but I don't know actually know)

20. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou antagoonist

Sofiya could stop by the gym before heading to the library! I'm not sure if the new kids are also gonna be part of the discussion in the library, but if they are, we could also find a way for her to go there that way. Maybe Sofiya mentioned the library and forgot something at the gym, and Celes comes to bring it? Hmm, @Skillfulness what's the plan with the new kids?

Also, @InnerFlame did you have plans for Jamie for the day? Sofiya and her have 3 classes in common (sociology, track and field and home economics), so was wondering if you wanted to do something. Sofiya would probably marvel at Jamie's physical prowess in track and field and be like "teach meeee", and then go "look I'll teach you home economics in turn!!"once it came time for that (and probably make a mess, especially if it's a cooking class).

If not, that's cool too. So far I got Sofiya reacting to the stuff that happens in her classes, so I'm flexible on what to add/how to end my post from here.