• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Gardens and Graveyards the Discussion

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jamie doesn't have any set plans. She won't interact with anyone unless than they talk to her first. She went into a don't really like any of you guys mode but she won't just up and ignore them if they talk to her. Granted she'll still be annoyed by some people. So you want to interact with Jamie I will gladly let it be. Track and Field seem like a good place to start.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Alright! Hmm, then, should I end my post with Sofiya bothering Jamie in Track and Field? Or do we like--- collab on what happened in the middle of the day and do the rest of the day in our posts?

Skillfulness

Sofiya could stop by the gym before heading to the library! I'm not sure if the new kids are also gonna be part of the discussion in the library, but if they are, we could also find a way for her to go there that way. Maybe Sofiya mentioned the library and forgot something at the gym, and Celes comes to bring it? Hmm, @Skillfulness what's the plan with the new kids?

I have other plans for them after class on their own, separate from the library brigade. I'll most likely do it once people have gathered at the library, depending on where we're at by then.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Sofiya could stop by the gym before heading to the library! I'm not sure if the new kids are also gonna be part of the discussion in the library, but if they are, we could also find a way for her to go there that way. Maybe Sofiya mentioned the library and forgot something at the gym, and Celes comes to bring it? Hmm, @Skillfulness what's the plan with the new kids?

Well...

I have other plans for them after class on their own, separate from the library brigade. I'll most likely do it once people have gathered at the library, depending on where we're at by then.

After what Skillfulness said, I wouldn't mind Celes briefly interacting before Sofiya goes to the library since she, her brother and Rome are going to be dealing with something (I have some suspicions but we'll see). But only if you want to, Golden, as otherwise I'm fine.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Er, so... I don't know how often you guys check this out...but kind of wondering how everyone else's progress on their posts.

Or I guess really I should ask this: @Skillfulness is this still going? Just thought I'd since it's been a month. I know RPs are slow here, especially with life as it is, but still wanted to check in as I'm still willing to go on of this is still a thing.

Vern

Why not both?
Ah -- I've been dying (figuratively) recently so I haven't had the chance, but I'm definitely still in if other people are.

My exams just got canceled (yay) so I have time now, will look to post soon :D

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'm still in but I have to wait for other to post. Monmon need to for me to move Rome. Me and GH are working on a collaboration post whenever he's ready. But beside that, I'm still all in and waiting to post.

Skillfulness

I'm still dedicated to seeing the RP through. I was waiting for more players to meet at the library before moving us all ahead as I didn't want separate events to influence how others posted. I can offer some NPC interactions for the time-being if that would help @TheCharredDragon?

Once everyone mentions getting to the library, I can move us along properly.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Skillfulness Oh, I'm fine, though thanks for the offer. I just wanted to check in on everyone, that's all, since it's been a month and I can only really do stuff with Morgan, at the moment, while waiting for everyone to be at the library. But, again, I'm fine because I've been keeping busy in the mean time.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Just checking in to let you guys know I'm still here as well. Had a busy spell there but I'm back in action. And I don't think I have anything else to post unless someone wanted to do a convo, so I'm ready to move on when we need to.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Ok so, after I’m done talking to Rome, I’m going to breeze through the rest of the school day and get to the library.

Does anyone else want to have interactions with André during the school day? Or would you rather talk to him at the library?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Post made, so if anyone wants to interact with Jamie have the entire her entire day to do so. Or I could otherwise send her straight to the Library.

She’s in bad mood in any classes before Track and Field but has calm down for the rest day. Slightly annoyed after Physics class, but it won’t affect her interactions with others too much

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Alright, I'm going to start a post with Rome. So if anyone is interested in interacting with Jamie let know and make a post for that as well. I could also bring her to the library as well if people just want to move on.

Skillfulness

Hey gang, so sorry for the very very very very long overdue post, but it's up! Introducing our new characters and progressing the main crew. I made it ambiguous who was the at front to open the doors to the Velvet Room and the new location, so just let me know who wants to be at the front or we can keep it vague the whole time. Let me know if you have any questions, but main crew people can check out anything they want and characters with open doors can look back to the first couple posts to see what's beyond the door. I'll introduce your Shadows after a single post, either in the room or in the real world : )

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jamie has a no nonsense attitude right, so she would definitely be one of the first to go and get this over.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Holy @#$& I thought this was dead. well it might still be but still So the white door will lead to the "weapons shop" right? Just making sure. I'm pretty sure. I think.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
If it's like the last strange ajar door that appeared... nope.