• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Gardens and Graveyards the Discussion

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
They’ll probably encounter their shadow.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
-smacks forehead- Oh yeah. That makes more sense. good thing i asked I really haven't read the earlier pages in forever.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Reach Out to the Truth intensifies

Aw yeah! Let's go! Finally the twins got their Personas. hopefully their awakenings were fine Now I can't wait for them to meet up with the others...

Also, just realized, I have an idea for their weapons but...might as well ask now. While Celes will pick a shield, I thought of Raven using a gun or crossbow. More probably the latter. Think the weapon shop has the latter at least?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I think the have both, I’m not 100% sure though

Skillfulness

The weapon shop should have both! And if there's something a character is dead set on using, or using a weapon of their own, they could ask the shop keeper and they could find a close second. If Igor is in a good mood he might even turn an ordinary weapon into one against shadows. The rules I have set for the world are flexible right now

Skillfulness

I know there has been a huge hiatus in posts lately, but soon I'll be planning for another post. Please let me know if you're not interested in continuing the game so I can decide something for your characters to continue with those who are still interested. I'll try to leave things open-ended enough for players to return if they really want to, but does depend on who all wants to keep things going.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
-SKIDS AND CRASHES-

I'M SORRY WHAT WAS THAT?! YOU'RE WILLING TO CONTINUE?! I THOUGHT THIS WAS DEAD?!

Ahem. Excuse me...I'm just shook. But seriously, yeah I'm down for it.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I’m still here and ready to post

Skillfulness

Cool! In that case I might hurry things up for our gathered crew to get back to the school and help the new joins and go from there.

Is there anything going forward that you're excited for or want to see happen? I have an endgame plot in mind but if there's certain aspects you guys are more drawn to I can cater to that.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yes! Persona crew...GO!

Ahem. Anyways...hmm. Well in terms of what I'm looking forward to the most, I'm mainly looking forward to just our characters interacting with each other in general, whether it be down time or plot time. And maybe some sort of second awakening/second tier Persona or something, but I'm sure there's some difficulties with doing that, so I'm not expecting to see it happen.