• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: OP

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Shortest character gets an axe!

Yeah, I'd like to hear dwarf jokes alright. XD Would be even funnier if the axe-wielder is really short...or tall. XD I just hope either Shinai or Izzy uses a spear or any pole weapon. Well, Shinai would look nice with a pitchfork polearm weapon, and Izzy, being short...would be a nice victim to dwarf jokes.

Niihyl

Posthuman
In the whole Shin Megami Tensei scheme of things, Mana'd probably fall under Chaotic Good. Not a fan of being controlled or obsessive order. The SMT series doesn't seem to like happy endings.

Law: The world becomes utterly controlled by YHWH/Tetragrammaton/God, and all free will is removed.

Chaos: Utter anarchy where the strong rule.

Neutral: F*ck everyone and kill both sides. Most 'good' for regular humans I guess.

Anwho,

... Control of Invisible Abnormalities? (CIA)?
Bellow Emotional/Evil/Ethereal Aberration Subjugation Team? (BEAST. We could be an extension of the Crimson Beasts)
Shadow Subjugation Squad (SSS)
Holy Order of Pwning Evil (HOPE)
Classic 'Ghostbusters'?

I vote for PISS.

Last edited:

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
We could always go with the SOS Brigade (Supernatural Outbreak Suppression Brigade) or an alternate expansion for SEES (Student Ensemble for the Eradication of Shadows), though I think that might be lifting a bit too directly.

Despite adding ideas, I really like the idea of BEAST (E standing for Ethereal, perhaps?) being an extension of Crimson Beasts. Fits nicely with what's already in place.

Yeah, I've noticed that about the SMT series, but Persona seems to focus on single endings. The only Persona game I'm familiar (3/FES) with has one canon (neutral-good) and one "bad" ending (closer to a Nonstandard Game Over), and the other Persona games sound as though they handle it similarly.
P.S. - Can't really think of anything better than Neutral Good for Sig. Not rebellious enough to count as chaotic, but not far enough in the other direction to qualify as lawful.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
The shortest character is Snow but the second shortest would be Russell, 5'1". I was actually considering giving him an axe but it would be too heavy for him (or maybe that's just Shinijiro's axe). But that would be quite amusing, he'll get angry and try to outdo everyone that made fun of him. He would actually fit the part of dwarf just fine since he had red hair too :D

I was actually hoping Jason-kun would reply to me but I guess I could still post without hearing what Clarise says. I'll get a post up soon.

As for clubs athletic undecided but I decided Drama for his art club though I still also might have him trying to get a cooking club started.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Gogogo! Theresa would really like a cooking club! XD Theresa's current club is Dance.

Russell does seem like a funny victim for dwarf jokes...maybe have an axe as his alternate? XD

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
FOUR PAGES YOU GUYS. FOUR. FUCKING. PAGES.

It's okay Houou, we all love you. In a totally platonic and non-weird way. You just have too much other stuff to do compared to us that live on Serebii. Which is incomprehensible, really.

Yes, we do care about you and your wacky shenanigans! Even time zones or sudden schoolwork loads cannot separate us! Perhaps!

D'aww, you guys <3

'Bout the Suzumiya thing (yes, I'm still stuck there, blame yourselves), I DO like the other characters (especially, yeah, Kyon, Itsuki and Yuki), it's just that the fact that Haruhi is the main character and ALWAYS THERE makes me headwall. I've still watched all the eps of the first season though, and might continue at some point... maybe. I hear Haruhi disappears at some point?

Oh and LM, the Itsuki/Kyon thing wasn't a joke 8> And Haruhi throwing a fit just makes it that much better!

Yeah, my thanks to all those who made effort with the TvTropes page, too. It's awesome to have one.

Sofiya's in the MMA club, btw, if it matters.

Also, sorry for not posting. Just that... exams week + Lots of logical calculations homework + homework that requires us to rate the usability of EVERYTHING WE SEE + hospital and medicine I need to take for two weeks (leaving me even MORE tired) = NO time for a life. And I've slept, like, five hours in total in the past four days, so I'm spending this day snoring. I'll post tomorrow morning, which is... nighttime for you guys? Which Timezone is everyone in, anyway? Out of curiosity.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Yeah, they sure do seem to have fun on this thread. I just wish the same effort was in the RP thread... huh.
Still waiting for Kuiria. If she (which I'm assuming is the gender, I'm probably wrong) doesn't post before we enter the court, her position will be opened up.

I also like the BEAST acronym, but where does the 'T' come in, the 'squad' should be 'team', eh?

Jason-Kun

The 'squad' should porbably be replaced with 'team' in the acronymm, yes.

And sorry I haven't posted yet, was waiting on GoldenHouou to post but I guess I can whip up something and post today.

Son_of_Shadows

Planning to post tonight with responses to Miyuki and Mana, just got some work to do now.

And Joshua is most likely to fall under Lawful Good.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Yeah, Team, not Squad. That was a mistake... We are BEAST! Bellow Ethereal Aberration Subjugation Team!

"We are so totally f*cking BEAST."

But really, Randy's already the (Hagane no siscon Banchou!! Yep, P4MC has officially by Atlus been confirmed to be a Siscon...) Bancho, and we could all be roadies/peacekeepers for the band. Also gives us an excuse to all pack into a couple of vans and drive around if unusual Court happenings happen in other cities/parts of Bellow.

Anyone want to support JP/Joshua? ThatCameOutWrongShipping? Please?

Can we throw the dwarf? And dude, I get to be Legolas. :D

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Alright. So, the current tally is...

Lawful Good: Joshua
Neutral Good: Sig, Randy
Chaotic Good: Mana

I'm thinking JP may be Neutral Good or Chaotic Good, but I may be wrong. Snow...Lawful Good or Neutral Good.

Theresa...not Lawful, she's not exactly a rule follower, and her being held back, her tendencies to enjoy messing up with unspoken school hierarchies (showing more skin than what is expected of "new girls"), and the fact that she had the nerve to get a navel ring in front of the practically-Lawful Evil Vittoria reflects this. She's obviously a nice enough person though. Would she be more fitting for a Neutral or Chaotic alignment? I suspect Neutral, but I could be wrong.

Niihyl

Posthuman
What I liked about the original 'alignment' was that the choices weren't 'good' and 'evil' but Law and Chaos. You could choose chaos while being a good guy. Sometimes, it just feels like they just use Chaos for evil and Law for good. Which I never liked. I don't like playin douchebags in video games, but the Law alignment just rubs me the wrong way. No, I don't want to be a mindless slave to the system, thank you very much. A dog-eat-dog world would be preferable thanks. (And in Devil Survivor, chaos nets you an epic cape!)

So, JG, would Theresa pick the side of demons or angels? And niceness and chaos are different. We're all technically 'good' so this is just disposition. I'd say Chaotic Good. Maybe Neutral Good, but leaning more to chaos.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yup...she does seem to be Neutral. XD I dunno, but I usually get the impression that seniors are less likely to be Lawful (except Joshua) XD

Zincspider

My Bloody
Read the TvTropes articles for the alignments before you decide guys. As a DM I know that alignment is alot trickier than it seems. Even after dividing it 9 ways, each path also has a bit of differintiation.

Lawful Good for example can come in 3 flavors:
1: Putting Good Before Law. Respect the Law when possible, but do the morally right thing no matter what.
2: Putting Law before Good. Uphold the law and leave the morals to someone else. You have a job.
3. Balance. Attempt to combine the top 2 options. Often leads to personal dilemas.

Lawful Good does not equal Lawful Stupid.They use the law for good. If they end up using it for anything else they are no longer Lawful Good. The idea that Law can be abused and used for the persons own advancement and to keep others in complete control falls MUCH better under the Lawful Evil alignment, or Lawful Nuetral in less extreme circumstances.

Mana seems more True Neutral to me, really.
Lawful and Chaotic are not limited to Good and Evil.
Lawful Evil and Neutral evil are scarrier than Chaotic evil in my opinion. One that does what ever pleases him the most and one that has an organized army and his own damn country.

I'm also not requiring you to be good. You were drug into the Court because you're a strong person. Not because you're good. You might be doing this just to keep yourself alive. I'm not restricting you here.

Last edited:

Vivian_Bloom

Army Field Medic
So there already a pair of fist-type fighters? Lace will use the staff in pretty basic form (like Donatello, non-parry?).

With the idea of a secret team established to fight those monsters, would any of the faculty be willing to set something up for us? Badges & Blazers!!

Zincspider

My Bloody
Maybe an armband?
The jacket would be red if we had it though, if it would be an branch of the Crimson Beasts.

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
Whoa....I agree with all those who were surprised by the massive, extreme bombardment of posts! 5 pages in such a short time :D

I haven't looked at the thread in around two days because I got sick, lost my voice, and tried chicken soup to make everything better.

I think Kent would be in the Balance section that Zinc mentioned, which is Chaotic Good? The first one was Lawful Good and the second one mentioned was Neutral Good...right? :O While he tries to obey the law, he tries to do what he views as right-but not often what it lawful. I think he would follow more on King's decisions on civil disobedience and wouldn't obey laws that subjugate human and are extremely unfair.

And Jason-Kun, I think it is something else, I keep getting a -page cannot display- error when I try to edit....But I also DON'T have an account so that could be accounted in as well....o-o

At at Sig trying the herbal teas....Blivsey...The first thought that popped up was 'lemon..tea?' Even though that technically isn't a herbal tea at all (jasmine tea is delicious if you ever wanted Sig to talk about a herbal tea)..

I think Kent would be in the Debate team under the Arts section...But I have a feeling that he's going to be swayed by the current events happening (all the random shetniz from the Court along with the fact that no one else would be doing debate) and pick a club that might help him survive a bit more....Something that might actually link him to tonfas. Not sure currently, any advice?

And at Niihyl, I think that shipping would be more like We'rebothstraightsowhyarewehere shipping. But I'll support it. For the lulz.

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Dang. You guys keep active don't you? 5 pages.... man. By the time I catch up reading it, there's more posts!

BEAST just sounds cool. Plus the Band tie in would be a nice way to go about it too, and if It can get school club level recognition... then its even better.

As for character alignment... I think Miyuki fits best under Lawful Good. Namely the Good over Law type that Zinc mentioned.

For clubs... I think Miyuki was still going after Drama Club. She's really not the sporty type, so no athletic club for her. Although if the BEAST Club gets confirmed...

I also prefer the Law v Chaos over the Good v Evil. It allows for a lot more freedom and more shades of gray.

I think I'll wait for SoS to post before I do. Just to see his reply. Speaking of which, I wonder if Improbable Aiming Skills is going to apply to Miyuki's note passing technique...

Zincspider

My Bloody
@Lemon Tea
No, all three I mentioned were forms of Lawful Good. You can be in any of them an d still be considered as such. You can still be Lawful good and put Good over the law. 8D