• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona- Upon the Grave of Guilt (RP Thread)

Zincspider

My Bloody
Before we being our tale, I'd like to get some... rules out of the way.
1: When making a post, make it short, sweet, and well detailed. Each post should not be a mini-novella. It should be detailed, but not overly so. It should have basic actions, not a paragraph describing your walk out the door. And it should get the point across without being boring.

2: When asking questions to regular NPCs which will be created as the plot demands, you can make their voices your own based on their previous established character. But when talking to a GMPC be sure to let me take up the reigns of their speech.

3: Days will pass as I post. If you are not around for a day, and I see that the RP needs to move on, your character will have been considered studying at home for the day.

4: There are Dorms at Bellow, which are free. If your character wishes to move in, see Mr.Testa after school and he'll get the paperwork in. If you wish to stay at home or otherwise, just carry on as usual.

5: GMPCs can join the group after certain conditions are met. They are valuable as they increase your chance of survival by a huge amount... but making bad choices when trying to get to know them can also get them killed (Telling a depressed person to go jump in front of bus might make them actually do it, you know).

6: If you die in the game, your character is dead. D E A D, dead. Nothing can bring them back, and it's a sad occasion for everyone (everyone who like you anyway).

7: You're first post should consist of you arriving for your first day at Bellow High and heading straight to the Auditorium in the center of the school (as noted in the phamplet you recieved in the mail not long ago). Soon after everyone arrives, a speech will be given by the Principal, and schedules will be given to all students in their home rooms. Minami, Theresa, Shohei, Miyuki, Joshua, Joaquim, and Mana all have Mr.Jones as their homeroom teacher. Madison, Lee Heaven, Sigmund, Snow, Sofiya, Kent, and Hikaru all have Ms.Halls.

-----------

“Well, it all starts tomorrow, huh?” The man muttered, looking carefully at the sheer black expanse of Bellow High, the marble reflecting brightly in the light of the full moon. The giant oak swayed lightly in the wind, appearing to be a dancing giant in comparison to the smaller trees scattered across the manicured lawn. Lifting his arm silently, he looked at the small bronze watch. 11:58. Two more minutes and it would start… if his assumption was correct. He hoped it wasn’t. This damned place had caused him too much grief already to make him have to experience it again.

Two minutes passed slowly as the man stared at the watch, hearing each ‘tick’ and every ‘tock’. As the second hand caught up with the minute on its final cycle, they traveled together and clicked on the twelve… and stopped. A horrible groan escaped the mouth of the man as he picked his head up to look in front of him. Sure enough, what he had most dreaded had come to be.

The huge, angular structure of Bellow High had melted away, being replaced with an equally huge black dome. Instead of the white light that once reflected of the building, a pale yellow now forced it to glow in a sickening fashion. The previous clear sky had been muddied to an ugly green, and the stars were now ominous red dots. ‘No doubt about it’ the man thought with a scowl ‘the curse has returned’. Just to be sure, he reached into one of his pockets slowly, and pulled out a normal looking, silver pistol.

Raising it, he carefully positioned it, took a deep breath… then fired right into his right temple with a scream.

But there was no blood, the sound of the shot was muffled by the sound of breaking glass, and the scream wasn’t of pain, it was calling a name:
“KRESNIK!” The man shouted as the shattering rang around him. The effects followed almost instantly.

Out of nowhere, another figure appeared under the yellow moon. A tall man with flowing black hair and a white jacket. A large pink bat was emblazoned on the back of the coat, matching a small ornament that hung of the large sabre at his side. The man looked around swiftly, taking in his surroundings, and looked back at the man with the gun when he saw nothing. And disappeared like he had never been there.

“Well… now I know I’m not dreaming…” The man moaned. This meant that not only him, but at least a dozen others would be sucked into this mess. Just like fifteen years ago.

Hell had returned to Quarterman and, if he couldn’t stop it, the world.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Neigh.
Shohei waited patiently with Nisa at the bus stop outside their apartment. He was fortunate enough that Bellow High was just down the street, but his little sister’s elementary school was too far for her to walk there, especially by herself. Shohei didn’t own a vehicle either, so he couldn’t drive her.

After kissing her on the forehead and watching the bus drive away, Shohei swung his backpack over his shoulder and began his first trek to school. He’d never attended Bellow High before. Since the apartment he and Nisa were living in now was in another town, they both had to attend different schools than before. Shohei wasn’t really worried about fitting in or anything like that. His real concern was for Nisa. She was at a critical and delicate age. At the age of nine, Shohei went through Hell. He didn’t want that for Nisa.

His thoughts lingered a moment on his drunken father. Thoughts of revulsion, though his face remained stone-cold. He looked at the paper in his hand, skimming over the itinerary for a moment as he walked through the double-doors at the front of the school. The Auditorium was where he needed to go. Already there was a steady stream of students bustling in that direction. Shohei adjusted his collar and the straps on his backpack before hurrying on his way.

Once in the auditorium, he took a seat in the first available place he could find. He was relatively early and tried to be as close to the front as possible. Students who already knew each other were gathering all around him, but Shohei was sitting by himself, but he didn’t bother trying to butt in on anyone’s conversations. There would be plenty of time to socialize later.

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
(OOC: A quick post just to say we're here right? Might as well post this then)

“New day, new life… Again.”

The tall boy sighed deeply and took in the warmth surrounding him. He adjusted the white tank top, hid the ring he always kept around his neck under it, and took the first step.

There we go. That was easy, right? Yes. Easy. The gates were already behind me. And look at that! He managed to keep on walking, without shaking his knees no less!

JP looked around and felt amused with the melting pot he was thrown in. A nice thing to notice, but what he wanted to find was the Auditorium. For something supposedly in the center of school it was sure hard to find- is that a giant oak tree?

‘It’s getting late, crap’ he thought, not before thoroughly examining two students, most likely sophomores, who walked right beside him. ‘This year’s looking good. Look at that tight little…”

He interrupted his thoughts. The Auditorium was right there, in front of him. He entered it nonchalantly, hands in pockets, and sat on the upper rows where he could see everyone there, and maybe get a glimpse of boob while he was at it. He completely ignored the intricate design of the building, instead paying attention to all but the most attractive pieces of *** who walked in. This kept him entertained until the Principal, or whoever was going to do the speech, arrived.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
((OOC: Reporting in and taking minor liberties with the unestablished town layout/bus system and school size. Is it safe to assume that we'll have a discussion thread open eventually?))

Sigmund looked at his wristwatch for the fourth time since he got on the bus, clutching the bus rail at the rounding of a corner. Unfortunately, he was at the beck and call of the bus schedule this morning - the options coming from the station near his house were either to show up at least forty-five minutes early or to get to the station ten minutes before the first bell. Moving into the dorms during the week was definitely going to be a better choice than trying to commute across town every single day.

He had cut it close, but he would be fine. At least the school happened to be within a couple of blocks of the nearest bus stop. By the time he had reached the school grounds, though, the crowd heading into what he assumed to be the auditorium was thinning out. Surely enough, bu the time Sigmund had worked his way into the massive hall, almost all of the seats were already filled. This was no small feat - there had to be nearly a thousand students in addition to the faculty. Keeping his head on a pivot, Sigmund walked through the aisles, not looking for anyone in particular more than an open seat. He was almost certain that he wouldn't know anybody from his own school here.

He eventually settled on a row of chairs near to the front, most of which seemed to be occupied by students around his age, if his guessing was right. He managed to snag a seat half a dozen people from the end, with a male student on one side and a female on the other. He almost decided to start up a conversation, but a quick glance at the stage told him that he wouldn't get very far before speeches began, and as much as nobody liked listening to principals talk on, he liked even less the idea of getting in trouble so quickly after arriving.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Mana Shizuko
Bellow High School, Quarterman

Mana crossed the Bellow High gate with a swagger. He carried only a shoulder strap laptop bag, with his textbooks inside. He glanced at the itinerary sheet from the pamphlet. Names of teachers, class schedules, standard welcome messages… dull.

High school, high school. Always the same… I wonder if there’re dorms? If possible, I don’t want to live with my family…

The Auditorium huh? Well, guess it’s time for the tired school welcome speech. I’d much rather be at home…

Mana brushed his bright red hair from his eyes, and walked inside. The auditorium was already quickly filling up. He felt as if he could spot a few other newcomers. They just looked lost… alone. Or perhaps just extraordinarily unpopular people. He found a chair near the back of the auditorium, near the aisle, so he could exit easily. He pulled his headphones over his ears. They were bulky, rectangular purple headphones, sharply angled with orange. These were his best for sound blocking. Probably good for a first day of school.

The piano intro of “Piano Man” played in his ears. He leaned back in his seat, and closed his eyes. Someone would yell at him when it was time to listen to another boring man or woman go through a variation of the same speech as always. He resisted the temptation to drift off into sleep. He didn’t want to get into too much trouble.

Not that he cared. Really, he didn’t… Really.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
[IC]

God, a heated argument surely isn't the way to start your morning. But, I'm not going to give in to her either. Rina's not my mom, and that's that. Seriously though, why is it still on my mind even now? It's my first day of high school! I should be happy.....right?

The bus would've looked particularly normal, if it weren't for The shining exterior and the sleek "Bellow High" logo. I remember seeing these buses a lot. And now I get to ride in one. *sigh* Shouldn't I be a little more enthusiastic? I mean, if I want to make friends? Then I remembered; I wasn't necessarily here to make friends. I was here to learn, to ace (like usual, save History), to graduate, to pave my own future. I guess I shouldn't worry about that stuff now. With my laptop case in one hand, and the pamphlet in the other, I stepped onto the bus, not with too much confidence, but not really slouchy either. It seemed perfectly average; that was my goal.

I'm on a bus. And it's moving. Wow, so much detail. I can't really say much right now. My mind is a smorgasbord of thoughts, but one really stood out; being average wasn't my complete goal. To be a clone; of my mother, specifically. That was my true goal. To be a somebody, yet a nobody. But, that would mean I have to join a lot of clubs. Dad always said that Mom was more of the socialite type, getting along with everybody. But, I'm still just average. No one bothers to notice me.....GAH, enough about me now! I opened my laptop, and tried to connect to the internet.

A couple of seconds passed, then I got connected.

Wow, this bus actually has Wi-Fi? Who'd have thought.......at least I can play Eternal Punishment now! BUt, the bus had already arrived the the school. I'm pretty sure ANYONE would judge it by its sleek, marble exterior. I walked off of the bus, and made my way towards the gym. Once I got there, I turned opened my laptop again, and finally started to play EP.

[OOC]

Remember the Innocent Sin RPG in P3? Tada! EP has finally released! after a VERY long decline

ADDING ON: Note to self: First person is BAD :(

Last edited:

Toasted Butter

Something or Another
Madison marveled at the large black building in front of her. So this was Bellow High School. Her right hand clutched a well-worn pamphlet, obviously read over and over again. She wasn't sure what to think. She felt nervous and scared, but was strangely excited. It was a strange mix of emotions, but Madison swallowed her fears and walked in through the front gates.

Whoa.

There were...so many people! Madison looked around awkwardly and adjusted the strap of her tote bag, checking inside of it for the thousandth time in order to make sure that all of her books were inside. Calm down, Madison. Calm yourself. Be proud. Be strong. Be brave. Madison internally coached herself, and began to walk at a faster pace, keeping her head held high and making sure to exude a distant air. She glanced at her surroundings, observing the people around her and making it seem like she was judging them. I'm cool. I'm a cool person. I'm popular. I'm who you want to be.

Concentrating on the click-clack of her heels on the sidewalk, Madison finally made it to the entrance of the auditorium. She let out a deep breath. She should be okay for now, the Principal was just going to make a speech. Man, this was more stressful than I thought it would be. Taking a seat near the front of the auditorium, Madison crossed her legs and took out a book, trying to ignore the noise around her as she passed the time until the speech.

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
I thought we were starting with their morning then transitioning to school. So I kind of wrote a story when only a letter was asked. @_@
-

Kent Lockewood

There’s nothing much to waking up in the morning. First he had to shower then put on his clothes then brush his teeth and then-
More and more routine. There was nothing special to it. Nothing special about the rote way he prepared or how he had to have that much toothpaste on his toothbrush. At least that was how Kent viewed it. Not much of a morning person, and even less of someone who felt needed to hear the beeping of the alarm at six in the morning.

Damn thing anyways.

He glanced at his image in the mirror. Mouth full of toothpaste that was dripping slowly from his already white teeth to his lips and finally his jaw-touching his chin and cascading like some slow shet avalanche. The strong liquid seeped like regurgitated butter. And despite everyone else loving the minty flavor so apparent in these healthcare products, Kent hated it. It was neither sweet nor tangy, just some sort of bitter taste left on his tongue. He raised an eyebrow at the mirror, trying to smile at the disheveled man in front on him. This was obviously how Mr. Handsome looked in the morning.

Finally unable to contain himself, he spit the stuff out and quickly gurgled water in his mouth. Water was so much better. Briefly checking to fix his hair, he stared at the boy who stared back. Nothing was really different about him from last year. Same height, same sort of clothing. Only a more considerable paleness as the sun wasn’t as heavy in Korea. His uniform wasn’t exactly too bad-or at least not bad as it could have been. The cloth was comfortable, not some cheap nylon material that some people thought it would be. But then again, you never knew.

And with that, sleek blue jacket unbuttoned with a white dress shirt within, and black trousers-and viola he was ready for school. And then he headed downstairs, hating to admit that he would miss his fairly large room that was equally spacious and messy at the same time. Souvenirs from his trip to Korea littered the floor with wide scatterings of various objects he bought back either because he found them interesting-or simply given to him by his sister.

With that, he grabbed his iPod, went downstairs and lost his mind to the gutter.

-

“Headphones off.”

He glanced at his mother, blonde hair elegantly straightened with a slight curl to it at the end of the shoulders. Then at the red lipstick and heavily mascared eyes. Apparently, she still kept that Desperate Housewives aura with her even as she wore her pink bathrobe while glaring at him. Kent mentally rolled his eyes, put one of the newfangled things that covered his ears to the side of his head and gazed at her.

“Yes?” he asked, fully knowing what the heck she was going to ask, but not willfully admitting it at the same time. It was best to feign innocence when he was fully incriminated of being guilty.

The middle-aged woman in front of him paused, as if planning how to guilt him. “I heard from John you went to visit Rae over the summer.”

So she had really noticed after all.

He bit his lip, figuring out how to really get out of this situation as best as possible. School seemed like a nice topic. School was a safe topic. Even if it was annoying. “Yeah. I haven’t seen her in awhile obviously, and it was nice to see how she progressed since I last saw her. It was really informational. There were so many things I never knew about international colleges-or even simply the educational system that is so apparent here.”

His mother shook her head, “But honestly her? What about your uncle or even Grant-remember that nice kid you met at Stephen’s family reunion? I mean, that kid went to Yale. And Rae-yes, she is a nice young woman hun, but she’s some English teacher in a foreign country who still has to scrimp and save even with her job.” There was some sort of exasperated, pleading way in her voice that made her feel as if she was bleating to the gospel.
“And honestly,” her voice lowered into a hush, “Everything about her…”

She didn’t need to finish the sentence. Everything about her reeks of your father. It was obviously why she was having the talk in the first place. Even if they were nothing alike-the apple does fall far from the tree-she was obviously comparing her to any semblance they had in the past. Just her appearance seemed off putting to his mom. “Mom, I’m not going to go to some far off country as an international student,” he put in, reassuring her. “The money isn’t even worth it,” he lied, fully knowing that it was experience and freedom given that were. There was no use arguing with his mother, it was such a tedious affair, and after all the times he tried in the past-it was a better plan to not do anything and then do what he wanted.

The woman nodded, fake alligator tears on the brink of falling-but not quite. “Do more extracurriculars alright? All those tennis lessons…Don’t make them go to waste. You’re so much more.”

He nodded. “Sure,” he lied, already knowing that the tennis lessons went to waste and into the trashcan a long time ago. Funny how you seem to know everything about how my future will turn out right now, but in all actuality, you realize nothing about me.

And with that, he quickly gave her a hug, not bothering to kiss her heavily powdered cheek and went to the door.

Was it wrong for him to not care? But then again, his mother never care for most of his life, and now she wanted to play the perfect family with a well-off husband and little girl. Kent stifled a snort and went to open the gaunt door that was encrusted with two stain-glassed windows. Just as he was about to step on the outdoor Welcome mat, he heard voices back inside.

“Sure you don’t want to live here?”

“Its fine,” he said, “Just trying to be independent to get ready for my first year of college.”

“Alright. Take care.”

He waved a stiff hand back at her-as well as the footsteps of his stepfather and quickly headed out and went inside his silver Civic. It would be nicer to be in the motorcycle, but then Arty would complain. And the last thing he really needed was another woman on his back about how he wasn’t conserving the environment and being an overall heartless jerk (a nice way of putting it). Usually he didn’t give a camel’s back about what she thought, but it was the first day of school for her as well and he didn’t have an extra helmet anyways.

-

“So, new school huh?”

Kent faced the Turkish girl sitting shotgun in his car. Dark kohl eyes and a familiar fragrance made up from jasmine-most likely from the tea so apparent in her house-came to his vision. “Of course not,” he said. “I mean…the only building with the Bellow High sign. Of course it is not. I mean really?!”

A playful punch was issued to his arm. “Shut it.”

He grinned back, “Only for you Arty. And careful with that, I could have hit that pole since I couldn’t navigate the steering wheel.”

A snort came. “Sure, sure. Anyways, how did your mom take it?”

Kent shrugged. “Not so well. But considering my fights with
her standards-it was a fairly painless process.”

He felt the dark-haired girl’s gaze bearing down on him, and decided to say, “It wasn’t that bad.”

Arty gave a small sigh. “Tell me about it later alright?”

“Mmks.”

-

By the time they arrived at the gym, it was mostly filled up with only a small trickle of the latecomers going inside, desperately trying to find seats. Kent quickly steered them both to two seats in the back of the gym, nearing the top of the bleachers.

“Excellent navigating,” was the only response Arty could give to him before the principal stepped onto the podium and all conversations ceased to exist-except some of the excited girls behind them who were unaware of the surroundings because they were busy discussing summer pastimes.

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
[IC]

Minami was playing EP on her laptop, her 3DS was in her backpack, and her iPod touch was in her backpack as well; she was the type to rely on technology to keep her company. Still, she thought she should look around, so she closed her laptop and proceeded to analyze her surroundings:

She didn't appear to recognize anyone, nor did anyone recognize her. Typical; her popularity slowly died out after the whole "Ulala" incident back in middle school. Though, she did see this one memorable girl an awkward sense of style; gothic, maybe? Minami didn't really pay attention to other styles. she just wore plaid, and she looked fine in it. On weekends, at least. Not that the school uniform was a pain. Anyway, she saw that girl, not before, but she felt it would be memorable i her mind. Her style, I mean.

Looking around, there were also others of japanese descent. Maybe part, even. But, what was she doing analyzing people anyway? she finally decided to open the pamphlet and read it THOROUGHLY this time.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Sofiya sighed, lifting her black booted legs on top of her suitcase. She shifted, fixing her relaxed position on one of the many seats of Bellow High's bus. The vehicle was filled to the brink with people of all sorts, all speaking English. It was strange to her, just like it had been on the plane a day or so ago. Sure, she was fluent with the language but hearing it in person, from real people and not from some pixels on the screen still felt different. It was somehow… more difficult to make out what they were saying. That worried her. What if she'd have trouble understanding the teachers?

The doors of the bus closed and the giant chunk of metal began its way towards Sofiya's destination, effectively giving her an excuse to shake such unpleasant thoughts from her mind. It was fine, she'd understand. They'd just have to talk a little slower, that was all. Yeah. And on the other hand, if they talked too fast, at least she'd get used to it at some point and then it'd be fine anyway.

She looked outside the window of the bus, giving a silent goodbye to the hotel she left behind. She could have planned her trip better, that was for sure. She had readied all necessary documents and such, even taken the time to see where the school was located, but… she hadn't really planned her lodging all that well. So she really, truly hoped there were dorms available at the school itself.

No, of course there are dorms! Free ones, lots of them, I'll even have difficulty deciding which room I'll take! I mean… I already checked out of the hotel and everything. I'd be really, really screwed if they'd be already full and…

She felt her heartbeat intensifying with worry, and quickly, she turned around on her seat. There were two guys sitting behind her. Yes, guys! Those were a lot easier to talk to. They always produced less drama. So, she sat up properly, raised her hand and threw in an accent crusted "Hello."

By the time the bus arrived, Sofiya jumped happily outside, still clutching her suitcase. The worry of whether or not she was allowed to bring such a thing to school had far since been pushed aside in her mind, which was now filled with hope and excitement. Talking to people really helped, especially when they were happy. And why wouldn't they have been? New school, new people, new life! Well, something like that, at least. She fixed the thick coat thrown over her shoulders and patted the dogtags hanging around her neck. She looked up at the huge, beautiful school building and grinned.

"Alright brother, I'm here. I'm going to have fun!" She exclaimed, her heels already clacking against the pavement and the big, black, rose-decorated suitcase she dragged behind her rolled after her, getting a few surprised glances from some of the other students. But Sofiya didn't notice, and it wasn't like she had had a choice. It was either bring her stuff to school or throw it on the side of the road, and naturally the decision had been one of the easiest in her life.

It wasn't long before she had already found her way inside the auditorium; following the lead of a thousand headed crowd wasn't a difficult task, after all. She lingered on the door for a while, being sure to take in the sights and sounds of the huge room before entering. Or, rather, being pushed inside since she was blocking the entrance.

"Sorry!" She shouted cheerily behind her, accent spicing up her speech like always. She picked up her pace and dragged her belongings with her to the middle of the auditorium, where she sat down. She stretched and lift her boots up, making sure she was sitting comfortably. She started playing with the fabric of her separate sleeves, looking around curiously as she twirled the sleeves around her fingers. So many people, she would have already wanted to start a conversation with each of them!

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Theresa Del Monico

Theresa spun the steering wheel of her magenta convertible as she approached the closest parking space she could find near Bellow High. She had not wanted to drive to school, preferring to take the school bus. Her mother would not have it though. The woman was still afraid that Vittoria had somehow followed them from Milan, and that the bus was simply out of the question, she even bribed Theresa with the car just to end all arguments. Once Theresa managed to park her car, she turned off the engine and stepped out of the car's door, placing the keys in the pocket of her spiked, leather shoulder bag. Taking the sidewalk, she headed off in the direction of Bellow High, head down and the heels of her boots clicking as she walked.

"I hope I don't get held back this time. I wouldn't want to be a twenty-year-old senior. Nineteen is bad enough as it is." She murmured to herself as she approached the gates of the school. She stopped in front of them and looked up, pleasantly surprised.

"Lovely...perfect so far, I must say. Now, I hope my teacher's not a terror priest or something..." She thought to herself, taking off her shades and tucking them into her bag as she stepped in through the gates, noticing people heading for what seemed to be the auditorium.

"I guess that's where I'll head for then..." She decided as she started walking in the direction of the large building. She adjusted the belts of her strapless black corset top as she walked, the early autumn breeze blowing through her long, honey-blond waves.

Once she reached the auditorium, she took a peek inside, wondering whether she was late or not. Fortunately, nobody was standing at the podium as of yet, though the auditorium itself was filled, though not full. She looked around and settled for a seat somewhere in the middle rows, smoothing over her short, pleated magenta plaid kilt as she sat down and setting her spiked bag down at her feet.

"Man...I feel so old here." She muttered to herself as she fished for the pamphlet she was given from inside her bag, opened it and started to read it.

Son_of_Shadows

Short and sweet. Gotcha.

Joshua Sands

Joshua couldn't help but shudder as he passed through the tall, black gate. Something about it just seemed ominous, and he gripped the strap of his satchel tighter. Bellow High would be a new start for him; he and his mother had moved to town over the summer, mostly to get away from his father, Ian, a detestable human being. He was nervous about leaving the few friends he had behind, naturally, and yet at the same time, there was a sense of excitement at the fresh start.

This year would also act as a test for Joshua - he intended to board at Bellow, as he'd be off to college next year, so it would be interesting to see how he coped outside of the family home. Of course, it hadn't exactly been his idea, but, he wasn't exactly saying no to it. Mostly because he couldn't bring himself to, being something of a wuss. It suddenly occurred to him that he would likely be the oldest student in the year, having turned 18 only a few days beforehand. But by this point, most people were at the stage that age didn't matter any more. What was really concerning was how he'd go about making friends... He'd never found it easy, mostly due to the self-esteem issues. He supposed he should just try talking to people in his homeroom and classes.

Presumably there was to be some sort of school-wide address, that was usual for the first day of the year, right? Plus people seemed to be filling into the nearby auditorium, so something had to be going on... Joshua entered behind them, and took a seat in the back, trying to lie low.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Backstage- Bellow High Auditorium

Hidden in the darkness of the stage, all of the teaching staff from Bellow High stood anxiously, awaiting the point where they could walk out in front of the students. It wasn't a large part, Mr.Klause just wanted them to bow, and wak to their classes. but the fact that this act was so simple seemed to miff a certain couple of people.

"All I'm saying is that I shouldn't be here. The memo said all the teachers had to come to this. I'm just a pharmasist."

"Come on Garret, you're a coach, that counts... somewhat. It's for the kids."

"Don't give me that crap Jones, I've done plenty for these kids already... besides, something tells me that they really don't care about this."

"Well, yes, this is about the time teenage rebellion sets in, but I'm sure someone out there will appreciated it."

"Will you both quiet down? If Mr.Klause hears you, we'll all be in trouble. Just wait a bit until we start."

"Sorry, Halls, your right."

"Ah, don't be a weenie Jones."

"You shut up too Wulfgard. Don't make me get the whipping stick."

"Yes'um"

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Diego ★ Vendrix~

Diego woke up from a rather vivid and surreal dream. He was sweating and felt well-rested. He got up from the bed and stretched himself before going to shower. Today he was going to start his internship; he was going to be under a professional and well-known chef in a new high school. He couldn't help but smile nostalgically. However, it was obvious this was a rather sad smile. After his shower, he got dressed. He had with him his apron that his friend had bought him. He saw his roommate was still asleep and giggling in her sleep. Diego slapped his face as he wondered why he roomed with a lesbian. He then remembered that the place was essentially a steal; the deal was that he had to room with her. However, she was essentially one of his only friends here. He then saw her wake up and stretched herself. "Morning, Rosanne," Diego said, relieved she wasn't cranky. "Morning, munchkin," she said as patted him on the head. True, she was older than him by a few years and was a few inches taller than him, he still thought that nickname was... juvenile.

"I'm going to go to work now," Diego said before she grabbed his shoulder. He turned around and there was a sack lunch. He was surprised. "I made it; I know you're the chef here, but consider it a gift for your first day," she said before she went to shower. Diego couldn't help but smile. Despite her short temper, her dedication to the martial arts and her other quirks, she really was a nice person. He exited the apartment and saw that he was right on time. He boarded the bus and it was a short ride until he arrived at the school. He had the ID with him that identified as intern so he presented to the lady in the front office before going to the cafeteria. He was one of the first people there, so he put on his apron and everything else on. "I'm here, Mr. Vladmir," he said as he awaited his orders.

((This is a shout-out to my friend from my neighborhood. He has a lesbian roommate in an apartment. Someone guess who I based Rosanne off of))

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
A number of cars were coming by Bellows High, dropping off students. This included a small black car with tinted windows. Inside the rental, there was a freshman student and a man in a black suit. “I’ll be by in the evening with your things,” the man said. “Don’t forget to turn in your dormitory forms.”

“I’ll get them in,” the teen Snow said. He was very nervous, fiddling with his brown backpack. This was a new school, a new school year… it was even his first day of attending an actual school ever. Fairly certain that he didn’t know anybody at Bellows, or even in Quartermain, this was a whole new start. Getting to the gate, he picked up his backpack. Time to go. “I’ll see you later, Ted.”

He nodded. “I’ll see you then. Keep God’s word in your heart.”

Snow left the car and joined the crowd entering the gates and heading for the auditorium. There was going to be an opening ceremony that everyone had to attend. Looking around, he could see the magnificent black marble buildings alongside neatly manicured flowerbeds. There was even a large tree that had been left in its spot. It reminded him of the business park where his father had worked in Washington.

In the auditorium, people were finding seats. The place was packed, so Snow followed a group and ended up in the middle of a row. He tried to find someone to talk to, as that’s what everyone else seemed to be doing. But those near him already had friends to laugh with. Well, there was always homeroom.

Skillfulness

Lee Urben

There it is, Bellow High, Lee though with a sigh. As always the first day of school was conflicting. On one hand, Lee was happy to be back and see her friends again. On the other hand, it was school. Lee shouldered her brown messenger bag, tugged at her green tie-dye t-e-e, and strode into the front door. Conversations filled her ears as they echoed down the main hall and this brought a smile to Lee’s face. She picked up the pace as to get to the auditorium, and her friends, quicker.

The noise in here hit her like a wave. Or course this was nothing new to Lee; she was just surprised at how many people were already in the auditorium. Now she slowly walked in front of the seats, searching out familiar faces. A hand shot out of the sea of people, waving, but Lee didn’t recognize them. One row behind the person was where she saw a few of her friends. With a big grin, she bounced up the steps and waved to get their attention.

Katie, Laruen, Hank, Jason, and the cute couple Nicole and Mike. Out of these friends, five were in band and three of them played Frisbee. These were Lee’s friends. At least a handful of them. She sat beside Katie and they started to talk about their summers. Now if school could be just this all day, I could manage. Lee said a quick silent pray for the upcoming year and finished just as everyone was quieting down.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Monday Morning- Bellow High Auditorium
-First Day-

The entirity of the student body began to hush-up, and the few who had the courage to break out labtops and such slid them back into their bags as the lights dimmed down, leaving only a large spotlight on the center of the stage they were surrounding. A few muffled whispers carried around as a large man walked out from behind the stage.

He was tall, wore a finely tailored pinstripe suit, and made up for his bald head with a large fluffy white beard. A flesh colored, wireless microphone was hook around his ear so when he began to speak, the wonderful sound system picked up every single word clearly.

"Hello to all, I am your principal, Mr.Klause (OOC: Pronounced like 'Louse' with a k). Today, I would like to welcome you all to Bellow High. I would normally ramble on for at least an hour about how wonderful your time here will be, how high the level of education you will recieve is, and how competent our staff is," Mr.Klause began, gaining a few strange looks from the crowd ", but I wouldn't want to give them a big head now would I?

I'm sure we're all excited to get out of here and start classes... or just get out of here at the very least." Mr.Klause finished this particular sentence with a wink.

"But, before you march out of here, in an orderly manner I hope, please let me introduce you to the people in charge of your school lives for the next year!" With that, the white velvet curtain behind him opened to reveal a large crowd of people of all hieghts, genders, weights, and various other differences. In unison they bowed, and walked on stage as well. They didn't do much else. After a few seconds they walked out off the stage, and into the hallways connected to the rest of the school.

"Well... I'd say that about wraps that up! So long and have a great year. If you need me, I'll be in my office playing virtual golf and pretending to be doing paperwork! Your Homeroom Teachers are waiting in the hallway, hopefully holding up the signs I prepared for them. Report to person holding the sign with your homeroom teacher's name, and follow them to class. Bye now!" And with that, Mr.Klause walked off stage and disspeared from view.

The lights returned to the auditorium, and the students shifted around in their red cushioned seats, a bit confused with their eccentric principal.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: Finally got my laptop working again. So to celebrate, I'll make my first return post here.

------------------------------------------------------

~ Miyuki Tachibana ~

I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be so late...

Miyuki rounded the corner, running at full speed which for her was unfortunately not all that fast. She was never a runner, even though she had opted to walk to school since she was only a few streets down. She really should work on her endurance, or perhaps she should save up for a bike. Not that a bike would help if she overslept again.

She finally managed to reach the school, and stopped to catch her breath at the corner. Her hood had started to slip with all the running, so she slid it back down a bit letting it cover her face with shade from the bright morning sun. She hated the sun. It was too warm, too bright. Cloudy days were nice. Rain was perfect. But today, the sun was shining on brightly, so today was not a good day for her to be outside.

She managed to catch her breath and headed up for the school gates, feeling even more apprehensive than before. What was this school going to be like? Would she fit in here or stand out like like the weirdo she was? Regardless, she was holding the pamphlet in her hand, it was too late to back out now. She made her way forward, and stopped when she found that the courtyard was mostly empty. That certainly wasn't a reassuring sign. She looked desperately for a clock of some kind but failed to spot one in her rush. She began sprinting again, heading for the auditorium. The last student vanished inside before she even passed the tree, and by the time she made it all the way over she could already hear the speech going on inside.

Miyuki gently eased the door open and slipped in the back, catching only the tail end of the speech before the lights came back on. And when they did, she was relieved to see that she wasn't the only student still standing against the far wall. At least she hadn't been the only one too late to grab a seat...

With a sigh of relief, she headed back out the door to beat the crowd. Time to find her homeroom...

niedude

Don't forget to grin
“… That’s it?”

JP was confused with what was going on. Ten minutes of waiting for a thirty second speech by an old man trying to act cool and hip?

This school was really weird. So far, he had yet to decide on whether that was good or bad. No point in dwelling on it though, so he just got up and left, not missing the chance to slap a butt cheek from a distraught female student close to his age. She jumped and made a quick shout, before turning around and smiling at JP.

‘Yeah baby, I’m hot and you know it,” he thought to himself as he walked away.
‘You foolish, foolish woman…”

As soon as he left the auditorium he was stopped by some random stranger and grouped together with a bunch of students. The hell was up with that? As good a time as any to scout them babes, at least… oh hello, hello.

“Mind telling me what the heck is with this gathering I was suddenly pulled into?” he asked the tall, mature looking girl in the group. At first glance, the hottest one there. She had this European feel… Maybe she was Portuguese too? Or Hispanic? No, Italian! She was definitely Italian!

‘I’ve never been with an Italian before…”

(OOC: I assume its not too early to start with the inter-personal relations? This is a persona RP, after all. BTW, JP’s talking to Theresa, so Jean Grey, cue up small talk, a rejection, anything ^^)

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
Mana Shizuko
Bellow High ~ Auditorium
~The First Day~

Mana tugged off his headphones. A spotlight? Quite… quirky?

So that’s the principal. Mr. Klause?

“-normally ramble on for at least an hour-“

Oh, please no…

“-or just get out of here at the very least,” the principal finished.

That was certainly an interesting welcome speech. Maybe this school will be different. There’s something about it… Feeling a bit uplifted, Mana flicked his hair out of his eyes and watched more closely. Several men and women appeared, teachers, and bowed, before leaving.

"Well... I'd say that about wraps that up! So long and have a great year. If you need me, I'll be in my office playing virtual golf and pretending to be doing paperwork! Your Homeroom Teachers are waiting in the hallway, hopefully holding up the signs I prepared for them. Report to person holding the sign with your homeroom teacher's name, and follow them to class. Bye now!" The principal promptly left.

Well, that was certainly… interesting. Well, homeroom it is…

Mana stood, not particularly thrown by the odd principal. It seemed that few were standing, but more were beginning to. He opened the doors at the top of the stairs, and walked around to the hallway, where several teachers stood in a row. Mana brushed past a girl, with white hair of all things. He brushed a hand through his own bright red hair. Well, not that he could criticize. “’sup,” he said offhandedly, before continuing. He glanced at the itinerary, and found one ‘Mr. Testa Jones’.

“Hey,” Mana called to him, “you’re Jones? Well, looks like I’ll be in your class then.”

“You will, huh?” Mr. Jones smiled, and pulled out a clipboard. “Name?”

“I’m Mana… Mana Shizuko. So… it says here in the itinerary that you’re also the Archery Coach? Well… I’m a bit of an archer myself. Perhaps you’ll see me around.” Mana liked shooting… it was calming. It took a lot of focus, and wasn’t rough and tumble… although few realized that Archery was just as much work as any other sport.

“Well, for now I am. I guess I will. Practices are… umm…” he scratched his head, apparently thinking.

Rather disorganized fellow… Mana thought to himself.

“…starting next week. Let’s go with that.” Mana sighed. Well, better than nothing. And at least he didn’t sound like an extraordinarily strict guy.

“Do you know if I can get a dorm here?” Mana asked. He didn’t want to stay at home. Ever since… they… died, his mom was a wreck, and he had never seen eye to eye with his father anyway. It would be nice to get out of there.

“Yes, just stop by after class today. The line is bound to be long though. This really should have been done before school started, but the dorms just finished last week. They're a little far down the street though... there wasn't enough space on campus really. Well, I need to start making sure everyone else is here... Is there a 'Randy Clopin' here?

“Thanks. Well… guess we’ll wait for everyone else…” Mana leaned against the wall near Mr. Jones. He sounded like a good enough guy. But… history… Not necessarily his favorite subject. Maybe this guy’ll wow me…