• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona- UtGoG

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Found another interesting trope: Four Temperaments Ensemble

Which temperament do you guys thing each one falls under?

I guess Sofiya is a pretty obvious Sanguine, and JP I guess is a Choleric, maybe a bit of Sanguine too...Snow is probably the closest thing to Melancholic that we have...the closest Phlegmatic might be Miyuki. XD I wonder if there's a Supine in the bunch though..(Maybe Theresa? XD Highly doubt it though.)

Whaddya guys think? Interesting to see how different characters clash because of this. XD It's one of my interests, admittedly.

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Supine (tears): Quiet, friendly, nonconfrontational, and dependent on others. Basically narrows the first type phlegmatic category down to those whose introversion is due to shyness and/or low self-esteem.

Theresa? Pfffft Why wouldn't you say Mina? Ulala is basically a coping technique used to deal with life (as told by Josh).

Oh, and, I'm leaving for the airport in three hours, so I might not be available if we continue. I'm not sure if I'll let someone bunny me yet. :p

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Actually, now that you say it, yeah. XD I don't think we have a "middle of the road" one though. XD

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Wow, it was my Mom's birthday today so I was busier than I expected (I remembered it, but it took up more time than I thought I would be).
I still hope to get the post up before I go to sleep, but if I don't, then it will be tommorrow night... so I hope to finish now.

Zincspider

My Bloody
I was wrong. I'll have it up this morning. My schedule has cleared.

Son_of_Shadows

Diamond Dust will slow down the Mayas, so remember to take that into account in your posts, everyone! Should make things a bit easier for your characters.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Blergh, sorry for not posting. College starts today and stuff, can't post now, gotta leave in an hour. Will post later today, hopefully. But first, a few questions!

Are the Shadows headed to where Sofiya, Kent and the macaw Ulala are, too? If so, would it be possible for her to kind of summon her Persona on "accident", so to speak? You know, the whole deal with suddenly knowing what to shout, etc. etc. Though I guess that would kind of make Ulala panic because yeah. A bird. A very proud, big bird. That SPARKLES. Or, would you rather have her do it later on? Either way is fine with me, just wanting to make sure.

Zincspider

My Bloody
They really won't be where you are. The nearest 'prey' so to speak is the larger part of the group. You can meet up with them and join in the battle.
I understand about college. I start soon as well... Monday in fact.

Son_of_Shadows

Evidently, I misread, and thought Garret said to use Persona... Oops. Well, it works anyway, I guess?

Also, I start university next month, woooo! Well, assuming my results go ok tomorrow...

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I start on Monday, as well. Apparently Zinc and I are the same person.

Blah blah posted, ignored the Diamond Dust stuff, Sig is pretty much a Mighty Glacier and probably most befitting of the sanguine temperament. Also, I went back and changed Sig's arrival post because it doesn't make sense. Basically, took out the stuff about knocking Sofiya awake on the way in.

Since we don't know what our Personae have in the way of abilities right now, would it be safer to assume that they'll act on their own or give us mental suggestions of what to do? I was thinking of [DELETED FOR SPOILER]...

EDIT: Looked at the thread again and saw how others are handling their ability-learning. Ignore that last question, if you will.

EDIT2: Went back and restored the post about Sigmund kicking Sofiya awake. It's what I get for just skimming the topic. X|

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Wait, Blivsey, you changed the knocking her awake thing? 'Cause like I said here (on this page or the previous), I went back and edited my post so that he did knock her awake, she thought it was still 8:00 PM and left for the dorms, thinking she still had three hours when in fact she was already late.

GAH, sorry I didn't post today either (saying didn't because it's past midnight and I have to wake up in six hours, so I'm going to bed). I got back at 7:00 PM and I've been trying to get my stuff out the boxes all day so, urgh. College sucks, and it'll be even longer day tomorrow! Err, today. Thursday. But I WILL get something up this time. I have to.

Monday? You guys are lucky, three days more vacationing than I have!

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
I guess the macaw thing has become a meme now?

Ulala-haired macaw: I'm not a macaw, caw!

How about we select animals for the characters? Seeing as that takes less effort then troping. Macaws are win

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
No doves, bunnies, squirrels, swans or rodents for Theresa in terms of animals. XD Still deciding, though it has to be something cool enough, while not being disgustingly cute. XD Any suggestions? (Nothing rodent-ish, no elephants and no animals like hippos) Maybe a panther, maybe a peacock, maybe something canine but still debating.

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Theresa being a black panther fits perfectly in my imagination. Like, there's no other more appropriate animal xP

JP however is most definetely a bull. Not one of those ravenous bulls that are trained to ram everything on sight, but a tame-ish one.

I dunno what is happening with me, but I've been having a bull-fad *no one would guess from my ava*

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yeah, Theresa's most likely a panther. XD First animal that came into my mind when I was thinking, but still thought of other possibilities. Panther stuck out the most though. XD

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Hmmm....

Wulfgard- Hawk (Despite his last name)

Jones- Wolf

Liza- Snow Hare

Halls- Black Widow

Randy- Lion

Izzy- You guys decide.

I'll be moving us along now 8D

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I wonder who's the most likely to be a Honey Badger? (Watch it...somebody has to be a Honey Badger somehow. XD)

Zincspider

My Bloody
Alright guys, wrap up the battle so we can move on. Those who haven't killed a Maya yet, or haven't killed two should get on that. Then we can move on, get the night over with and get the story back on track.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Alright, killed one! Snow is healer/support so that'll probably be it.

I dunno what animal Snow would be. Maybe a mouse? Or some kind of songbird.

I'm going to jokingly call JP a hummingbird. For a small bird, hummingbirds are aggressive, loud, obnoxious, proud, and yet likeable. They also have Leeroy Jenkins tendencies and will chase after birds much larger then them without hesitation.