• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona- UtGoG

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I'm going to jokingly call JP a hummingbird. For a small bird, hummingbirds are aggressive, loud, obnoxious, proud, and yet likeable. They also have Leeroy Jenkins tendencies and will chase after birds much larger then them without hesitation.

That actually seems to quite fit him xD

JP being a mockingbird... Now there's something I'd never think possible :p

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I thought my post would be really short if I tried to reply again before Zinc moved things forward, but it looks like I may do so anyway by the end of tomorrow given how the thread seems to be slowing down.

Also, going by the animal totems thing, I eventually landed on Starfish as a sound enough one for Sig - instinctively pursuing opportunity and bouncing back from failure. I like it - not exactly an animal you expect.

You were at MechaCon. This is a worthy excuse by the name alone, and I am hereby noted to be totally jelly.

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Hi, I was at MechaCon this weekend, so I just got back to my comp. I'll either post tomorrow, or later tonight. I promise.

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
Personally, I'm waiting for Lemon Tea and/or Raiden to post, before I do so myself. So that they don't have that much catching up to do.

I'll post this weekend if possible. I just finished moving into my new dorm and the first day of school is tomorrow...So yeah ;_;

Ironically, I was waiting for Raiden to make the first reaction, then me with Kent. xD;

But yeah, I'll get on that.

Zincspider

My Bloody
as you guys and gals can see, I lied most horribly.
I fell asleep as soon as I got home and didn't wake up until now.
I'll probably write the post during the day and then put it up when I get home... at Ten O' Clock Central Time.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Bored again, this time I tried to choose possible fonts that suit the characters. XD Remember, it's based on first impressions of the fonts only and what popped into my head when seeing them. XD They'll be more accurate later on, I promise. XD I don't mean any offense with anything, alright?

Miyuki - Still Time
JP - The Poison
Minami - Farewell Eternity
Mana - Abaddon
Sofiya - Cherry Bomb
Theresa - Dominatrix
Joshua - Showtime
Snow - Diamond
Sigmund - Dreadlock
Kent - Bingo Star

Remember, based only on first glance! >.<

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Let's see...Spunk, check. Curls (or anything that trails off), check. "Farewell Eternity"? Yep, I love it. ;)

But I wonder, it seems more Ulala oriented.

EDIT: I just posted in the thread. And the in-game date is Friday, August [15?], 2011. This ends today's commission.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Yep, Sofiya's seems to fit. And I love how... gay JP's is, somehow. To me it seems more like glitter than poison. Joshua'd dig that.

@LM; Oh, no worries! I jut mentioned who I'm waiting for, didn't mean to rush or anything. The first days of school are always the most tiring. Especially if your orientation days go down the same way mine did. Our tutors insisted we'd all go drinking together. All. The. Time.

I think I'll make a post this weekend anyway, though. Been so long!

niedude

Don't forget to grin
JP's font seems more emo-girl than... whatever JP's font should be, but at the same time it fits <.< I blame Joshua. Just because I can.

Oh Houou you should go to a portuguese Uni. Our Godfathers (Seniors we pick as personal tutors on college life) make you go through a very nice bonding period (which I chose to skip entirely.) It involves humiliating you in public and making you crawl through mud, or worse (much, much worse) by day, and paying you dinner and getting you drunk at night. Every single day of the week for the first month or so.

Its weird.

Son_of_Shadows

JP's font seems more emo-girl than... whatever JP's font should be, but at the same time it fits <.< I blame Joshua. Just because I can.

Trololololol.

On a related note, I just took a personality quiz about which arcana I'd be... It came up Lovers. Take that as you will, niedude...

And so this isn't completely useless, I'm going to post tomorrow morning. Life is hectic, sorry. I'm heading off to university too in just a couple of weeks, though I'll be living at home anyway.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Id like that personality quiz, Shadow.

Although Im pretty sure I'd be a Fool. I fit in just about anywhere, and my personality changes drastically depending on who I'm with (but I still retain some of my identifiable characteristics, I'm no poser) and I'm a great listener. Or was, until I kinda got fed up with ppl dumping their crap on me then ditching me whenever I needed to do the same z.z

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Hmm... the one I took labeled me as a tie between Moon and Tower. I feel like I should take it again by answering it as my character and see what he ends up as.

As superficial choices for fonts, those are pretty good, JG.

As for Senior-Freshmen relationships, the university I'm at doesn't have a program like what you guys are talking about, at least to my knowledge. I still hung out with upperclassmen on my own and learned from watching them, but there really wasn't a mentorship thing going on.

Last edited:

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay

Oh Houou you should go to a portuguese Uni. Our Godfathers (Seniors we pick as personal tutors on college life) make you go through a very nice bonding period (which I chose to skip entirely.) It involves humiliating you in public and making you crawl through mud, or worse (much, much worse) by day, and paying you dinner and getting you drunk at night. Every single day of the week for the first month or so.

Its weird.
That sounds sort of like hazing that happens in some college sororities here. Except they don't really pay for your dinner or alcohol-you actually have to pay to do all that kinds of stuff. >_>;;;

And Kent's font is rather...starry-eyed. :O

I'm kind of interested in the Arcana quiz now. Do you have the link Shadows?

I'll post tomorrow or Monday (Labor-Day weekend wasn't it?).

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I take a lot of Arcana quizzes too! XD Usually, my results are either Empress, Death or Devil. I'm only believing the Empress. No way am I Death or Devil...I don't know what the hell rigged the sites. >.< I always thought of myself as a little bit of Tower too, so I wonder why I never got a Tower result yet. Post a link please, I need to confirm my suspicions about these quizzes. >.>

Yeah, JP's font was supposed to be Joshua-influenced. I chose the font because it had slash marks, similar to a sword's, while still keeping Joshua's influence.

Whenever I think of Kent, I think that he glitters when he walks into a room, and his teeth may sparkle too, so I chose something that gave me that impression. >.<

Sigmund has dreadlocks...Dreadlock font is dreadlocks. xD