1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Persona- UtGoG

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Zincspider, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Pir8Heart

Pir8Heart ƸӜƷ

Took the first quiz, it said I was the World, which I'm very curious about. Second said I was the Fool, but that seems slightly off (other than being a random). BUt, Priestess came in close (second), and I was actually comparing myelf to the arcane when I chose Mina[mi]'s arcana, so I'm happy ^_^.

Ulala's current status; passed out. XD

2. Blivsey

Blivsey DATA_ERROR

Hmm. While I placed alternately between Moon and Tower on the first test I took personally, the one TSR put up seems to put me between Sun and Fool. It thinks that I got the Sun when I took the test as Sig, too, interestingly enough - not quite what I was going for, but it works for him in a way, and Temperance isn't on the list, anyway.

Here, let's give Sig a trope listing, while we're at it:
    [​IMG]
    Barrier Maiden - Part of Hua Po's skill set.
    But Not Too Foreign - Born overseas, but lived in the same country almost his entire life.
    Boisterous Bruiser
    The Glasses Gotta Go - Gone from the get-go and only really worn for school work.
    Good Old Fisticuffs
    The Mario/Jack of All Stats
    Pink is for Sissies - The main reason he currently avoids using Hua Po.
    Playing With Fire - The other part of Hua Po's skill set.
    Power Fist
    Wouldn't Hit a Girl - As per his chivalrous streak.

Which reminds me, I missed out on getting Sigmund's stat spread when they were being passed around. I wouldn't mind having that PM'd, Zinc, please and thank you.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  3. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

^^ Sig also needs the trope Good Old Fisticuffs too, considering his weapon. XD

Added a few more tropes to Minami, Miyuki and Sofiya. Expect more additions later on once I search more of the site. XD

4. Son_of_Shadows

Son_of_Shadows Well-Known Member

This, but for Joshua, naturellement. Will edit with JP's tropes after I post...

EDIT: Yeah, I lold at Ulala passing out when Terri flashed her. Fortunately, Joshua's coming to her aid...

JP's tropes! (unfinished)
    The Ace
    Arrogant Kung Fu Guy (possibly)
    Badass Spaniard (Well, Portuguese...)
    BFS (with Pedro)
    The Big Guy
    Blood Knight
    Boisterous Bruiser
    Freudian Excuse - parental abandonment from his mother, losing his lover, and an absentee dad, daaaamn. Dude needs therapy...
    Good Ol' Fisticuffs
    Jack of All Trades (trained in many weapons)
    Parental Abandonment (from his mother)
    Perma Stubble
    Unstoppable Rage/No Holds Barred Beatdown - delivered a brutal sounding one to Daniel when he found him in bed with Maria.

All I can think of for now...

5. Pir8Heart

Pir8Heart ƸӜƷ

Are you trying to rank up her Social Link? Good luck. ;P

EDIT: And, she passed out at the gunfire. Don't bother to edit it, it makes it more fun. XD

6. *Jean Grey*

Zinc, why don't you post everyone's finalized stats here so it can help me with my troping? XD

7. Son_of_Shadows

Ah, I'm full of derp. But I agree, this is funnier!

8. *Jean Grey*

I wonder if the characters are somehow Color-Coded For Your Convenience in a sense? I might just add their "colors" to their tropes too. What do you think are the color affinities of each of them?

I know that JP's is kinda tan/light brown-ish...
    Me and GoldenHouou agreed that Sofiya's is probably Cornflower blue or something...

9. niedude

niedude Don't forget to grin

We've kinda done this before, with the color text for each character, and didn't we see that most characters either have no colour, or share a very similar colour with someone else?

JP's would be light brown, though right now, in his battle outfit and while being influenced by Pedro, black would also apply.

But come school hours he's back to being light brown.

Which springs the question: how long did this Court last? I mean, in our terms. Almost a whole month?

I see I'm not the only one who used RPGs and serebii in general to procrastinate from school

10. Zincspider

Zincspider My Bloody

Yeah... quite a while this court has lasted.
    Every one can start awakening out of it now. So we can move on. After this, we only need to Role Play important Courts. A brief 'Sparknotes' version of each night's court will be posted by me. nothing game changing, but RPing all of them would get... insane.

11. niedude

niedude Don't forget to grin

Totally!

BTW, Zinc, I'm hoping to make JP approach Randy. Right now, (I think I've said this before) Randy is the only one JP sees as an equal and as an alternative leader of the team, so during each court they'll become closer and closer, k?

Also, Jean Grey, JP is temporarily going to stop hitting on Terry. He still likes her, but for the next weeks or so he is going to be utterly foccused on the court, training himself and others for the court, and using the little free time to rest (for the Court)

12. *Jean Grey*

I think JP also qualifies for "Jerk With a Heart of Gold" XD

niedude, 'tis fine. XD It will seem more logical for the two of them to get closer towards the middle-ish. X) I wanna see the possessions already. ;)

I wanna see someone trope Terri for the lulz, I wanna see how someone else would choose her tropes. XD

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  13. Pir8Heart

Pir8Heart ƸӜƷ

School just started yesterday, so I might not have as much time to post. Just so you know. *nods*

14. Niihyl

Niihyl Posthuman

Gr... same here. School is BS. Three months of sleeping to noon, gaming, and RPing have spoiled me to... actual work. :p

FFFFFUUUUUUUU......

15. Zincspider

Zincspider My Bloody

Hmmm... a few changes to how I'm running this ship, folks.
    First, I'm not going to make you recruit the GMPCs. They will come in as the story needs.
    Second, my next post will skip to next Friday in the timeline. Nothing important should happen within the week. If you want to do somthing in the week, give me a VM, and I'll add it in my post. I want to move us along, not keep us in courts for months at a time.
    Third... well, I found out how to hook up to the wireless at College, so I can post more often now.

16. Son_of_Shadows

Ballin, but what about joining the clubs, or will we just make a note of that in our next posts?

17. *Jean Grey*

Maybe we should VM Zinc our club choices...speaking of clubs, is it restricted to one club per person or more than that?

Another strange point of discussion...Zodiac Signs! XD What do you think each character's Zodiac Sign is.

JP's confirmed a Leo, I could give you that...niedude told me. I haven't fully decided Terri's sign yet, but one thing's for sure though, Terri is neither a Cancer (Too "light" and...moon-y?) nor a Virgo (Too conservative/staid) nor a Capricorn (Too serious and rigid), despite what you all may think. XD

I get the feeling Sofiya is a Gemini, Randy is probably an Aries, and Minami/Ulala is probably an Aquarius...but then again, just some guesses. XD

18. Zincspider

Zincspider My Bloody

CONGRATS!
    Every one of you has made it through 'Persona- Upon the Gave of Guilt', which is now a face for the Prologue of a different RP!
    That's right, I'm wrapping this up right here on my next post. Then I'll be opening up a new sign-up section so that I can fill out some spaces with new blood.
    Everyone who is still in will have their character reserved in their Arcana unless they tell me otherwise. All you have to do is remake your character sheet to include things that already happened, and relationships already made and you're a shoo in!

So, this was fun. It lasted a long time, and I want to move on before it fades away! After all, it is better to burn out. We've worked hard and we need a break, so when 'Persona: Overpowering Past' (POP for short) is posted later in the week, I hope we all have our drive revitalized. So, with that, I leave you all to finish conversation here and get ready for a fresh new page. I'll be posting the last part or the prologue soon.

(@JG- Randy would be a Leo as well. He's more of a Bard than a warrior.)

19. Son_of_Shadows

Zincspider, you magnificent... You were planning this all along, weren't you! Well, count me in for the rest of the series anyway, of course!

20. Blivsey

Blivsey DATA_ERROR

You crafty man, you. Looks like it's time to update Sig's paperwork - catch you on the flipside of the reboot. Good to see this thing's survived to a second stage of sorts.

I think that most of us have our club choices made clear somewhere in one of the two threads, and even if we don't, we could just add them to our revised sign-ups. Less clutter on Zinc's page and all that.

P.S. - Sig is a Gemini, pretty sure, and I think his color would be orange.