• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona- UtGoG

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Snow=Dragon (Instinctive, honestly. He makes me think of the color silver), Mana=Raven (Death). :3

3 more to go. ;) BTW...don't mind the remaining morphs' eye colors...they mean nothing. *Whistle*

Weird thought here: I just rewatched Percy Jackson, and now Logan Lerman makes me think of Joshua. >.< He has a bit of a camp-ish look, but still masculine. >.< Now I'm going of looking for actors that suit each character. I guess Logan Lerman for Joshua though, but then again, that's just me. I just hope I don't touch my Orphan DVD, chances are, I might just get reminded of Sofiya if I see Esther. XD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Scratch the first one. Some of my choices were horrible and evidently weird (Especially that snail). I made a new one, now with a clearer, non-tipsy mind. Again, based on species and looks, not necessarily motifs. XD Some will return, others will change...

What stays the same:

Sofiya=Peacock
Kent=Lion
Mana=Raven
Sigmund=Butterfly

The rest...different...for the better though. No snails, I promise.

http://www.tektek.org/avatars/PersonaMorphs

One thing's for sure: Theresa isn't the leopard. XD

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Oh that wolf is so JP! That damn thing looks so uber cool! If not JP, then Randy, cause of the howling, and the whole Crimson BEASTS thing.

And I wonder who that Chocobo may be?

But regardless of who is who, the new animals looks absolutely awesome

And hey, Zinc... That new thread you said you were gonna open last week. Hozit goin?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Chocobo is Minami/Ulala...I always found them funny in the games and thought that it would be a somewhat harder one to guess.

Most of the others are not who you think they are. (No notions like 'Oh...that animal looks cool, it has to be one of the guys'!' or 'Whichever are the cutest ones belong to the females' or 'This person I can only see with felines...therefore, s/he is obviously one of the felines.') Think out of the box...the animals I chose kinda reflect their tastes and the like. XD Plus, these are only the 10 original ones controlled by us. XD

Hint: Joshua's is probably surprising (actually big), Theresa's is too (definitely not among the delicate ones, she is a bit rough around the edges.). JP is obviously not one of the smaller ones, and one character and his animal form a pun if their names are combined. XD

Another strange question...what Pokemon do you see each character with? I can't help but fantasize about JP and a Bisharp for some reason. XD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I always thought of Mana as more the Weavile type for some reason. XD Miyuki I can see as a Glaceon or Froslass.

Yes, I guess if JP had a Pokemon, Bisharp would be the one. XD

Terri...I dunno, not a Lilligant or Gardevoir definitely, too light and ladylike for her...too bad there are no Grass-Ghost types or (strong enough) panther Pokemon, one with that type or look would have fit her pretty well. Her scythe theme and manner of dress shatters any girly-mon ideas I guess.

EDIT: Theresa's now officially a May Taurus...May 1 (Beltane or May Day) to be exact. XD Ironic too, as she's practically the opposite of a May Queen. XD

Last edited: