• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona- UtGoG

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
I'm really picky when it comes to weapons. I just spent some time comparing traditional Korean weapons to claymores to katanas to classical Greek weapons. And then some. I wasw thinking a sort of bowgun at first, but then you need a permit and etc, and Kent isn't exactly one of those sorts of people who like guns. Heck, he would rather want more censorship and restrictions on guns.

I was actually thinking about his motorcycle being his 'weapon'. The pros that it is a creative apporach and he is the 'chariot' after all. But then I have several problems, it might be too creative and be awkwardly there as everyone is fighting and Kent is on his...motocycle? He'll probably use wind or even fire as his element, wind mostly to control his movements speed, and I guess he'll be ramming into things? o-o Sort of like Goofy's shield I guess from KH? But that isn't very appealing

Or since he is quick on his feet, he could use a set of gloves and then endowing them with wind or stregth qualities, moving around quickly and striking. Unless that's taken anyways.

-character rambles-

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
(To throw my two cents in the earlier discussion, I think the Persona dubbers did a really good job all around for P3 and P4. Yes, even Yukiko's VA. And it was sorta Fuuka's thing to be a little "bland". That was kinda her image, so I thought the voice fit well.)

I've been doing some thinking about it as well, and it looks like a shield would work really well for Miyuki. I think it fits her image and everything pretty well, plus its easily obtainable and can easily be hidden under her hoodie provided its not too big. So, that's gonna be my final weapon choice for her.

Now, to work on my transition post...

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Sorry it's taking me so long to post... I think I'll have Hikaru in 210 or 211 (if 210 isn't available) and Arianne in 310. As for clubs... MMA for Arianne, but i dunno what to do for Hikaru... MMA and dance maybe? Now onto weapons... I'm thinking of giving it to Arianne instead and have it be something more supportive, perhaps a carillon ala chibiusa or, better yet, a miniature supercomputer with a visor for a screen (so she can scan info on the Shadows). Speaking of Arianne... Zinc, should I write up an NPC bio (She's free to control for everyone, so long as it makes sense) for her?

Crystallized decay
Sorry it's taking me so long to post... I think I'll have Hikaru in 210 or 211 (if 210 isn't available) and Arianne in 310. As for clubs... MMA for Arianne, but i dunno what to do for Hikaru... MMA and dance maybe? Now onto weapons... I'm thinking of giving it to Arianne instead and have it be something more supportive, perhaps a carillon ala chibiusa or, better yet, a miniature supercomputer with a visor for a screen (so she can scan info on the Shadows). Speaking of Arianne... Zinc, should I write up an NPC bio (She's free to control for everyone, so long as it makes sense) for her?

I think 209 is actually open. Although I'm not sure. I know Kent is in 208 and when I was checking the posts before to see who was in which room, 209 was open as well.

And I guess if Hikaru does dance, Kent will have more familiar faces (or unfamiliar ones that will be familiar). Just realized that Free Candy was looking for a keyboardist who can play guitar as well not two seperate people (sorry about that Ysavvryl ), when I was viewing I thought it said Guitarist and Keyboard Player as in two seperate people playing two seperate things.

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
I think 209 is actually open. Although I'm not sure. I know Kent is in 208 and when I was checking the posts before to see who was in which room, 209 was open as well.

Well then, I think I'll go with 209 if it's open, if not my other choices still stand.

Zincspider

My Bloody
I posted, so you can start getting out of school on Friday. Go where you want... then we begin.

Ysa, I had Randy recieve the call and just answer what would normally be asked. I didn't want to have to RP another whole conversation.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
And Sigmund's in room 206. I think that we have people in rooms 201-202 and maybe 203, but I'm pretty sure that 209 is free right now. If not, somebody will let you know and you'll just have to edit the number in previous posts. No biggie.

Also, sorry about your gloves idea, Lemon Tea, but Sigmund's already set to use gauntlets/gloves. But since his are going to be meant for straight-up striking, how about using a pata? I've only seen it used once before in an RP, if you wanted to go for something unique. But that's just me throwing around weapons that I like. The motorcycle is really cool, but it would require a lot of control and wouldn't be able to be used at all unless you were fighting in an open space. Awesome, but impractical.

[[And as for my opinion on the dub/sub thing, so long as dubbing is good, I'll take the dub over subtitles. I'm just finishing P3:FES, and I think that the voices are fine. Yes, Mitsuru sounds a bit mature and Fuuka is a bit mild, but both of those fit their respective characters. I'm not gonna judge if you prefer the subtitles, though - sometimes things get lost in translation, so they do have some advantages.]]

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Wow, Zinc! In one post, you cleared, to me at least, what our shadows selves are and where this universe's shadows come from. From what I read, I think I also got the dif between these Sahdow Selves and P4's, these seem to be independant. As in, not the same being as the one it spawned from, but another completely different entity, even if born from the mind of that individual.

Am I sounding any sense, and if so, is it close to the truth which we need to reach?

Zincspider

My Bloody
You hit the nail on the head. Well, the basic nail.
It gets a little deeper, but yes, thanks. I did my best to clear a bit of it up.

Niihyl

Posthuman
... You're worried about being gone? I'm leaving for a week and a half...

Interesting... independent shadows. If we destroy these shadows that come from people, do they go all apathy syndrome? Will Apathy Syndrome even show up? ... Hmm... I hate foreshadowing, because I suck at reading into it.

Wait, so Friday's started?

Zincspider

My Bloody
Apathy syndrome will come into play... I'm just a sucker for foreshadowing.
But destroying them doens't make them go into apathy sydrome, that much I can tell you.

And yes, it it now Friday after school. Have it last from the end of school to about seven o clock.

Crystallized decay
Ah its fine Blivsey. I think I'll have Kent go with tonfas despite his lack of martial arts skills. :)

As for what niedude and everyone off going on about the shadows. I love the dramatic irony in this, we know what is going on, but our characters have no clue. We can deduce that whoever this person is, he was part of the events of the past in Bellow High School. Also, he is going to do something negatively-but we just don't know what yet. And what he wants is a good rousing show. A play where our characters are the puppets and he's the one pulling the strings. So we'll get tangled in this web-regardless of our actions-everything leads back to him.

He sounds like some theatrical production, a trickster of sorts. And then, we have the guy who has the persona of Kreshnik (nice play on the word Zinc especially with the persona). If we're going off of references, someone else is going to pop up when Kreshnik-based off of many sources although his physical description gives it away when you think about who is always there when Kreshnik pops up. Hm...?

And then there are the regular descriptions of the yellow mist, the fog...

As for the blood on the walls. I'm getting Biblical references, but I'm not sure what it means just yet. A lot of the little details shouldn't escape our grasps.

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
Blood leaking from the walls is from Persona 3. The Dark Hour includes that.

... HAH. Kresnik. Where's Kudlak? You can't have Kresnik without Kudlak.

Tekko-kagi are better than Tonfa. Unless they're bladed tonfa.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Don't worry... there's a Kudlak.
There's always a Kudlak.

Crystallized decay
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!

OMFG. -wets pants- SO SCARED. THIES IZ KILLLING MEH!111!!!!

Niihyl said:
Blood leaking from the walls is from Persona 3. The Dark Hour includes that.

... HAH. Kresnik. Where's Kudlak? You can't have Kresnik without Kudlak.

Tekko-kagi are better than Tonfa. Unless they're bladed tonfa.

LOL. I never played Persona 3 so I never knew.

Hahah...when I thought of Kreshnik, I actually thought of something else since I never played Persona in general (getting Persona 4 though). But from that, it makes a lot more sense on who this Kudlak is. Actually, it doesn't. I just kind of confirms who I think Kudlak is.

I saw the tekko-kagi, wasn't a HUGE fan of them (Wolverine?! ), but yeah, I was thinking bladed tonfas or just metal ones. I think bladed might work better though.

EDIT: Hahah, I got so many movie references with the first post in the RPG thread. But maybe I'm wrong. Especially the Kreshnik in those pictures, but then there is the bat symbol.

Anyways, the origin of these myths. It links it to more movie references. Well they were historic anyways. In France.

Anyways Niihyl, Kent will miss Mana's ramen smelling room. Sadly enough.

Last edited: