• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona ~ Velvet Twilight (Discussion Thread)

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@DVB: I'd prefer that you either discuss your idea here before you post it or PM me about it first. I like to keep an element of suspense going, but I think I'm going to bring the battle to its conclusion soon.

Anyway, November is always a busy time for most of us here on the forums (myself included) so we tend to update less frequently this time of year. Blame it on school or work or what have you. (or in my case, NaNoWriMo :p).

Zincspider

My Bloody
Schoolwork alright.
Senior project had to be done.
I'm finished with it for a while though. Time to make a semi-cruddy post to make up for lost time.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@Zincspider: Hey, glad to see you back.

I've been pretty busy on my end as well. Sometimes its hard to find time to post.

@Everyone: I should have a post up soon to bring this whole battle to its dramatic conclusion, and that will in turn warrant a large update on the first page, so be sure to check it after my next post.

I do hope that the others are still checking this thread, sometimes I wonder...

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Dammit, I never believed GCSE work could be so strenuous. I'm either exhausted or revising half the time. Sorry. Hard work really is hard.

Poor old Matthew. I'm sure he'll do anything later, just something is better than nothing right now, and I had literally no ideas. Zero.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Okay, so now we wait for the update on the first page of here?

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@DVB: The update is just to explain things a bit more, so feel free to post in the meantime.

I'll have the update in tonight.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
So we basically say about what we think happened about what just happened: the shift between paranormal and normal

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Everything suddenly kinda died... Guys...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah, augh. Man, I hate midterms...

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I got busy with NaNo for November, and since I've been busy with editing that (I have 400+ pages of material to figure out, so yeah). But I tried to get back into the swing of things. Might do a post later detailing the weirdness of Remy being back in the gym for the ceremony. Seems I have the one graduate, heh.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Mine was also going to graduate as well...

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Whew, thanks for being so patient with me guys, and for your dedication to the RP.

I apologize for disappearing off the face of the internet for so long, but there were circumstances beyond my control that just kept me from doing a lot of things, and although I still don't have everything back quite yet, I can at least return here.

So, back to the RP I guess. Lets see if can't pull some thread necromancy and get this thing off life support.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Besides waiting for Kiruria, Wordy and the others, we are back in business! Let's go to work!

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@Everyone:

In order to get us back rolling, I sort of did a fast forwarding of the plot there, but after seeing how quickly everyone jumped back in, I'm almost starting to regret it.

So, the question is, is the little skip ahead working for everyone or should I slow things back down a bit?

Normally, this wouldn't really be an issue, but Its been bothering me all day, so I wanted to see what you guys think.

Jason-Kun

@TSR

Could you maybe update the story section of the first post? I got lost awhile back and plus it'd help others who aen't caught up to catch up/us keep on track.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I had to really limit myself on making a long post for my last update. Of course, I had several other things to get my characters to accomplish before they could join the others. That's because I hate leaving dangling threads; even leaving the bike at the mall would have bugged me until I did something about it.

I do have a question. Do you think the emergency flashlight would work during the Dark Hour? It does work on an electrical current, but it is its own power source, provided you remember to shake it every fifteen minutes or so. I basically had Cali pick it up because the idea came to me.

Also, TSR, you can use the mall Tarot reader Zsazsa as an NPC if she would help.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@Jason-Kun: I've updated the main page with the current info in the glossary, Shadow list, and story summary.

@Ysavvryl: The Emergency light would work, so long as it gets shaken almost constantly. The Dark Hour's effect negates the way batteries and generators work, meaning that the only devices that will work during the Dark Hour are things that are entirely self-sustaining.

And thanks, I might draw up some plans for her later.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Guys, where is everbody?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
hELLO? Guys? Come on. I know you guys ar ethere, don't give up, we just reached the good part.