• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

personal bucket lists

This is just as it sounds like: post a list of things you hope to accomplish before you kick the bucket. Please stick to reality here, don't say something like "acquire super powers," or "blow up Mercury;" stick with something a bit more reasonable.
I'll start out:
I want to go to at least one different zoo in every one of the states in the US. So far, I've been to several in California and one in Utah; only 48 to go (unless more are added in my lifetime).

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
- Travel outside the US (I've technically accomplished this, but I was really too young to appreciate it).
- Participate in my secret guilty pleasure, preferably with a girl.
- Eat at any of the restaurants featured on Man vs. Food.
- Grief on any online game.

Aquanova

Visit Japan and some other places, Ive only been to Italy in Europe, its an amazing, enriching place, i recommend visiting it. I wouldnt mind going back.

Do some professional acting- I want to be an actress, but if I do any acting even a small role, i'll be happy. I dont expect to win Oscars or anything.

^that reminds me of another one:
Have something published. Even if it isn't a blockbuster film or best-seller, I just want to be remembered for having done something deemed worthy of being published.

Along those lines, I'd also like to write a line that gets put into a movie. I've always wanted to write a great movie quote, so I would be really happy if I could get some script-writer to add just one quote pitched by me to the script for a film. Even if nobody but me and the script-writer ever know that I was the brains behind the quote, I'd be happy just having it printed in the first place.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
- Make it out to the West Coast
- Participate in at least 1 Official Pokemon Tournament (just for the hell of it)

I have a friend on Facebook who's been doing an on-the-spot countdown of his bucket list as his status, which is pretty awesome. Never really thought about what I want to do before i die though.

Mars Girl

OOH WATERMELON BRB!!
~ Go scuba diving and sky diving
~ Take a trip to somewhere like in Europe or something
~ Own ten mansions in different parts of the world
~ Have a party on a yacht
~ Catch a squirrel... they run too gd fast

I think the easiest thing for me to do would be either the 2nd option or the 5th one. I can prob do the last one like now but too lazy lol

Profesco

gone gently
Become a widely recognized author; hopefully of a psychological study, a philosophical theory, or a series of novels.
Win a Nobel Prize.
Earn enough money to set up either a charity or a scholarship to continue after my death.

I will be looking forward to Profesco's book. Probably the only one I'll read that doesn't have pictures in it. But can you really call it a book if it doesn't have a picture of a monkey riding a unicycle?

- Move back to California.
- Become a highly successful, albeit curmudgeonly doctor who is only put up with because of my godlike diagnostic skills. Also I want every case I accept to play out the same way.
- Become fluent in another language that's not Spanish.
- Bribe someone to get my name on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Earning it would be nice also.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
I will be looking forward to Profesco's book. Probably the only one I'll read that doesn't have pictures in it. But can you really call it a book if it doesn't have a picture of a monkey riding a unicycle?

Well the unicycle-riding monkey was going to be the back cover if the book was a psychological study. But I will gladly send you a signed first edition copy once it's written. ^_^

- Become a highly successful, albeit curmudgeonly doctor who is only put up with because of my godlike diagnostic skills. Also I want every case I accept to play out the same way.

I hereby make a standing appointment with you every Monday at 8pm, eastern time.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
I wan't to write a piece of music I'm happy with and Proud of, and eventually release an album, that is acknowledged as being good, not necessarily by commercial success, but by by people who's opinion's I respect liking it. I'd be quite happy it being some sort of cult underground album thats widely acknowledged as being good, yet never quite getting the mainstream recognition it deserves.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
- Become a successful musician.

Seriously. That's it. I'm an all-or-nothing person. I know I've got nothing else to live for besides music, so I might as well make the best of it.

- Become a successful musician.

Seriously. That's it. I'm an all-or-nothing person. I know I've got nothing else to live for besides music, so I might as well make the best of it.

If you're gonna choose a basket to put all your eggs in, at least pick one that's semi-reliable. Everyone and their mother wants to make it big in music these days, just look on Youtube. Even in the event that one of your songs makes it on the radio, the music industry is so "Here today, gone tomorrow" it's ridiculous.

But as the saying goes, "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars... or in a gutter offering your body to feed your addiction to meth."

MKFC

Shade of Blue
If you're gonna choose a basket to put all your eggs in, at least pick one that's semi-reliable. Everyone and their mother wants to make it big in music these days, just look on Youtube. Even in the event that one of your songs makes it on the radio, the music industry is so "Here today, gone tomorrow" it's ridiculous.

But as the saying goes, "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars... or in a gutter offering your body to feed your addiction to meth."

Pfft, in my experience I know nothing is reliable. I got nothing else to really live for besides music, believe me. I know I'm probably gonna fail, but since I got quite literally nothing else to live for I might as well try =)

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Less stupid ones:
-See the ocean (I live in a land locked state. I've only ever seen the ocean in pictures, videos, and videogames)
-Go to Germany, Scotland/England, France, Japan, and The Netherlands (All except Japan are the lands of my forebears).
-See H. P. Lovecraft's grave. I admire him quite a bit.

Stupid ones:

-Own all videogame consoles--even the very old ones. I'm well on my way to that, now.
-Own my own radiostation (<= Want, but I don't think I'll do. Too much work)
-I'd like to own my own music store when I retire. I'd have a large selection of left handed guitars, since I know personally how hard those are to find. I may even make a few, since I know how to make an acoustic guitar (as long as my arthrits isn't too bad when I'm old, which is very unlikely).

~Nimh

^Yeah, about the ocean thing, I find it weird that I haven't been to the beach in like three years even though I live in the western half of California. You said you've never seen the ocean because you're in a landlocked state, but other than passing glances on the way to vacation destinations and trips to Sea World, I rarely ever see it myself even though it is less than an hour away.