• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Personal Stats

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Type: Psychic/Dark
Nature: Probably Serious.
Ability: Steadfast or Defiant.

HP: 75
Attack: 90
Defense: 105
Sp. Attack: 120
Sp. Defense: 100
Speed: 80
BST: 570

Unpredictable-Strategist

Unorthodox Trainer
Interesting thread.....

I'd probably be quirky with hydration. Just because most people think I'm weird when they first meet me, and I drink a lot of water.

Base Stats

HP: 65
Attack: 40
Defense: 137
Special Attack: 118
Special Defense: 140
Speed: 83

BST: 583

I can take a lot of hits, but at the same time I have a pretty frail build, so my HP would be pretty low. I'm also pretty weak, but I'm good with mind games and willpower and such. I don't really let others get to my head, and I'd say I'm pretty fast.

GrassTypes.

Nature: Serious.

HP: 165
Atck: 155
Def: 220 (Believe IT!)
Sp. Atck: 40
Sp. Def: 190
Spd: 30 (My Gyro Ball is a OHKO)

BST: 795

Last edited:

darthscyther123

Ice
Ability: Snow Cloak
Bold, Good Endurance

HP: 100
Atk: 5
Def: 160
SpA: 85
SpD: 80
Spe: 95
BST: 525

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
Attack: 999
Def: 1
Sp. Attack: 999
Def: 1
Sp. Def: 999
Speed: 999
I am Dark type because I am evil and I am always scheming. Also I am Ghost type because sometimes if I try really hard I can float through walls. My ability would be wonder guard because I don't idolize people at all.

Grei

not the color
Type: Flying/Fire
Ability: Analytic or Friend Guard
Serious nature. Often lost in thought.
HP: 80
Atk: 65
Def: 60
Sp.A: 100
Sp.D: 90
Spd: 115
Base Stat Total: 510

My typing is Flying/Fire because I'm the kind of person who has their head in the clouds. Also, I can sometimes be emotional and easily swayed, so I'm not always the most grounded person, hence the Flying typing. The Fire typing is because my temper flares very easily and I can "burn" with my words.

My abilities are Analytic or Friend Guard because I always think things through, sometimes too much (Analytic). Friend Guard is because I often worry about my friends and am quick to come to their aid. I'm a little protective of them.

I'm a very serious person. I like to joke around, but for the most part I'm very straightforward and I take things seriously. I really am always lost in thought--be it me analyzing a situation, fitting a situation into a fictional work (I still have the mind of a writer, even though I dropped that dream years ago), or just fantasizing about anything.

As for my stats: I'm a fast runner and have killer reflexes (high Speed). When it comes to aggression, I use words and logic more than I use physical action (higher Sp. Atk and lower Atk). I'm more of a thinker and I have a better resistance to words (passable Sp. Def) than I do to physical pain (lower Def and mediocre HP).

Me:
Quiet Nature
Wonder Guard(immune to all but fighting since im normal typing)
HP-100
ATT-150
DEF-96
SPA-135
SPD-100
SPE-200

Serious nature.

HP - 120
Atk - 50
Def - 40
Sp Atk - 60
Sp Def - 70
Spd - 14

IVs are 1/0/0/0/0/31.

My ability is Moody, because that sounds kinda cool.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
My nature would be Mild, I'm a fairly nice and gentle person.

My ability would be Oblivious - although I actually notice a lot of things around me, I chose this ability since I have no interest in romance.

Normal type, of course.

My stats would be:

HP: 85 (kind of average)
Attack: 35 (I'm a pacifist and kind of weak)
Defence: 60 (not the best at taking hits)
Special Attack: 110 (however, I'm good with thinking and speaking... usually)
Special Defence: 80 (average-ish, I'm a bit sensitive)
Speed: 70 (not the fastest out there)

So my base stat total is 440, same as Kecleon, Lunatone and Rotom.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Nature: Brave
Ability: Iron Fist

Stats
HP: 150
Attack: 120
Defense: 100
Sp. Defense: 95
Speed: 15

BST: 600

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Type: Dark / Flying
Abilities: Analytic / Oblivious
Dream World Ability: Friend Guard
Quirky Nature. Often lost in thought.

HP: 55
Attack: 100
Defense: 85
Sp. Defense: 90
Speed: 100

My IVs are: 5/20/18/28/28/25
My EVs are: 50 Atk / 100 SpA -- I am currently EV training in SpA, and intend to EV train in Atk during the school year.

My nature is Quirky because none of the other natures suit me. I can be Adamant about some things, yet Timid in others. I'm very cold and Serious to most people, yet absurdly Jolly at times. Quirky fits me because of how unusual I am in many respects, even frequently doing things that would be unusual for me to do. It is also a neutral nature, and does not raise or lower any stats, which fits with how many personality traits I have.

Type: Dark because I tend to brood in negativity and have a lot of generally negative qualities (arrogance, selfishness, ect.) Flying because despite that, I'm very spontaneous, carefree, imaginitive, and not very grounded in general.

Abilities: Analytic because I over-analyze everything to hell and back. Oblivious because its actual in-game effect applies to me. Dream World ability is Friend Guard because I wouldn't say its an inherent part of me, but rather one that has come about through special circumstances (like the dream world.)

Stats: I have horrible endurance. I'm fairly strong. My pain tolerance is decent. My intelligence and general skill at things tends to be high. I can be unaffected by what others say and do, but am somewhat vulnerable as well. I have good speed. For my EVs, I am developing many new skills in various creative endeavors right now, and intend to rebuild my physical strength when I get back into karate.

(PS: I put way too much thought into this.)

~Chibi~;249;;448;

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
Type: Psychic
Abilities: Cute Charm (Men always perv!)
Lonely Nature :(

HP: 1
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
Sp. Attack: 1
Sp. Defense: 1
Speed: 1

Catch me, I'd be awesome to use.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Type: Fight ( I do karate jaja)
Nature: Adamant?
Ability: Guts

HP:45 (I have serious stamina issues)
Atk:98 (much stronger than I look, but nothing extraordinary)
Def:66 (can take a few hits)
SpAtk:110 (I'm pretty smart)
SpDef:81 (a few things can get to me, not many)
Spd:95 (I'm fast, but not to were its considered great(100))

BST:500 Not bad, seems honest...

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
First, I'd like to say, this is a very clever thread, I love it. ^.^

Type: Psychic/Normal
Nature: I'm probably an Adamant nature, as I am very opinionated, and it takes some work to change my mind, once it's set on something.
Ability: Adaptability, Download or Analytic.

My Base Stats spread would look something like this:

Atk: 50 (I'm not very physically strong)
Def: 50 (Same reason as above)
SpAtk: 200 (I'm an intellectual, and strong in conversations)
SpDef: 200 (Same reason as above)
Spd: 85

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Dragon/Steel
Serious(irl)

ATK: 100
DEF: 120
Sp. ATK: 70
Sp. DEF: 70
SPD: 90

BST = 550

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Type: fire and fighting

Hp: 30
Atk: 130 (i can bring down i grown man by squeezing there shoulder or kicking them in the area you don't want 2 be kicked)
Def: 40 (i have osteopinia i break bones all the time)
SpAtk: 60 (i can't get anyone to do anything 4 me i suck in sp.atk)
SpDef: 15 (i can't stand bullies i always run away or hide or fight them head on depends on my mood)
Spd: 140 (i'm very speedy and could out run everyone in my class back when)

nature: bold or brave or stupid idk

ability: anger point

Last edited:

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
Nature: Quiet
Characteristic: Often Lost in Thought or A Little Quick-tempered
Ability: Analytic
HP: 80 (not too bad but not great stamina)
Att: 50 (let's just say that muscular strength isn't my strong point)
Def: 110 (it's hard to stop me for long)
Sp Att: 140 (my mind is fast and I can think well)
Sp Def: 135 (I can concentrate sometimes to a point that it's bad)
Speed: 90 (not the slowest but far from the fastest)
That makes my BST 605. o.0 I was expecting something in the 400's
IV's would be above average in the two specials.
EDIT: My type would likely be Psychic/Ground or Pyschic/Grass since I feel right at home when I'm outside in nearly any environment.

Last edited: