• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Personal Vendettas against Characters or Pokemon

Colt45

Cobalt
I Freaking hate Dragonite! D:< ive always been a Slamence fan, and he could easily destroy a Dragonite if it werent for that stupid Multiscale! now everyone mostly chooses him over dragonite and Salamence is left in the dust because of it.

Blissey and chansey are an utter annoyance in competitive battle. they are the hugest walls and i get so angry battling one of them D:<

*high fives Cyrius*

Any strong physical move, especially a fighting one will take care of Blissey/Chansey lol

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
*high fives Cyrius*

Any strong physical move, especially a fighting one will take care of Blissey/Chansey lol

Don't hate just cuz Dragonite is amazing. ;D D8 *shot*
Also, on the subject of annoying Dragon types, GARCHOMP. I dunno why but this thing always screws me over. ;~;

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I don't have any real vendettas against anyone, but I do find Team Rocket in the anime to be so annoying

Colt45

Cobalt
Don't hate just cuz Dragonite is amazing. ;D D8 *shot*
Also, on the subject of annoying Dragon types, GARCHOMP. I dunno why but this thing always screws me over. ;~;

You and your D8 shot.

Why does everyone hate Garchomp? I love that badass land-shark. Poor guy D:

Since I'm going off topic, have I talked about Reshiram? I really don't like Reshiram for whatever reason

I don't have any real vendettas against anyone, but I do find Team Rocket in the anime to be so annoying

That would count as a vendetta

Sigilyph makes me so angry, I cant even...I also really dislike Tangela

PokemonTrainerKaden

Iris and Cilan. I loved Brock, and Iris is the first female protagonist that I can't stand. I want May back, she was the best in my opinion.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
You and your D8 shot.

Why does everyone hate Garchomp? I love that badass land-shark. Poor guy D:

Since I'm going off topic, have I talked about Reshiram? I really don't like Reshiram for whatever reason

That would count as a vendetta

I agree! Garchomp is Amazing! :D I use him as a banded Sub breaker with Dual chop to counter latias and others like breloom and Sceptile

I also really hate the fact that rotom - F didnt get another ability other than levitate. ITS HAS A 4X IMMUNITY TO GROUND! DX

Valkerion Moonshadow

Audino and Boldore. Audino because of the obvious reason, always appearing instead of the pokemon you want from the shaking grass. Boldore because it's everywhere in caves and Sturdy, my god I hate Sturdy.

I was thinking of Basculin but it redeems itself for being good for Speed EV training

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
My only real beef, aside from a couple of gen 5 pokemon, is with the fire fighting starters, particularly Emboar.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the type...at least at first I did.

Blaziken was a stroke of ingenuity and well thought out design along with its unique (at the time) type

Infernape was pretty good too. I had a blast using him in Diamond version. I liked his design as well and was ready for the next starters to be announced.

But when Tepig came out, oh, Tepig. I thought it was so cute and was planning on using one, but then I saw its second evolution. I could feel that sinking feeling like, "Please, let these be elaborate hoaxes. It can't look like that." But then time passed and when the third evolution was announced, it got worse. Not only was the design just gosh awful, but the typing was disappointing as well. Another fire fighting type? Give me a break.

That brings me to a point. Why were the gen 5 starters some of the weakest that we've had? They just never seemed to throw that punch that I was looking for. Gen 1 had it, as well as 2, 3, and 4 for the most part, but this one just fell out and couldn't seem to get back in it.

Anyway, that's my grief with pokemon XD lol Mostly just Emboar.

There is a read why Emboar is Fire/Fighting, because of his origin. And lol at weakest starters, Contrary Serperior kills UU and below.

TheGreaterLucario

You know, if there's one character I have a vendetta against (sort of) besides Ghetsis, it'd have to be my player character. More rather the luck of the person behind the character sprite. I have almost 0 luck when it comes to Shinies. The ONLY Shiny I have ever caught in a Gen IV or V game that wasn't a pre-set Shiny was.... a Goldeen. Other than that, I have yet to see a Shiny that isn't pre-set or event-download. And I have NEVER seen a Shiny in Gen V. EVER. I've tried RNGing..... I do not have nearly enough patience for that. And it's just salt in the wound when I go to tourneys and see people whos' parties contain several legitimately gotten Shinies.

BladedScizor

I also really hate the fact that rotom - F didnt get another ability other than levitate. ITS HAS A 4X IMMUNITY TO GROUND! DX

I've seen some people put an Air Balloon on it, just as a joke.

lollygag

Banned
I have a vendetta against Haxorus because of the Iris rematch in Black 2.

I also really hate that Eusine jerk because everyone insists on slashing poor Morty with him. Morty deserves better than that.

I also think Volkner deserves to be spanked for being selfish. His attitude in DPPt really pissed me off.

Whitney needs a spanking for being such a whiny b*tch. Oh sorry, I beat your killer Miltank! Boo-hoo!

GHETSIS IS THE BIG ONE! That PR!CK made me so mad with what he did to N!

I hate every single rival except for Cheren and Bianca. They're so annoying and obnoxious - especially Blue with his cockiness and Silver with his ***hole-ness.

I also hate:
- Confuse-inducing moves
- Poison-inducing moves
- Sand-Attack
- Stone Edge (EVERY POKEMON WHO KNOWS THIS MOVE SPAMS IT)
- Detect (ditto)
- The ability Sturdy (starting in Gen V)

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

Hmm...I do not like Audino. I usually train weak Pokemon by battling Audino...but Audino are only found in grass and they can learn Secret Power by leveling up. This has a chance to put my Pokemon to sleep, after which it defeats them with Double Edge. My Pokemon only get half the Exp if I switch, so I try to not do that, but I am forced to do so. I also do not like the smile that Audino has while doing this.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Though virtually impossible, I would like to carry an eternal grudge against Zubats and their annoying supersonic/confuse rays.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Barry and Dawn.. On both the games and the anime. In the Anime I pretty much didn't liked Dawn for some reason >:c Barry was just... annoying bumping on me when we met a few times and in the anime he was pretty annoying too D:<