• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Personal Vendettas against Characters or Pokemon

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
I've kinda got a bit of a kill list, but for me it'll always be Maylene. I natuarally assumed in D/P, since I was blindly playing, that because of its sheer amount of blue, Lucario was a Water/Fighting type. Kept owning me, I didn't use my Monferno 'n stuff. I swear she's related to Whitney.... and I had like 2 Geodudes and a Cranidos on my team 0_o

CliveKoopa

Dratini and its Wrap. This really annoyed me in Pokemon Stadium and many times,I felt like slamming the N64 controller down. It was really frustrating everytime Dratini got the first go and then "the attack is still continuing" and I couldn't get a single attack in.

shadorai

wandering trainer
i never really liked gyrarados.

shadorai

wandering trainer
Dratini and its Wrap. This really annoyed me in Pokemon Stadium and many times,I felt like slamming the N64 controller down. It was really frustrating everytime Dratini got the first go and then "the attack is still continuing" and I couldn't get a single attack in.

yeah, wrap was really overpowered in gen 1.

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
Pre-Gymleader Justy's entire team. Dat Double Team...

IndigoAir

Myth Hunter
I will never have a Stunky or Skuntank on my team. Never ever ever. Its entire existence revolves around fart jokes and to me it is probably the worst thing in the entire franchise.

As for trainers... those dual battle trainers in D/P/Pt where one has a Raichu and the other has a Gyarados -.-

Umbreon Bob

Golbats never letting me run. Whitneys Miltank and freaking tentacools.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Arcanine, because it gets everything that Flareon wants but never gets.

And Whitney's Miltank, of course. Darn thing even has Scrappy in HGSS...

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
And the most unfavorable opinion and me being the only one ever;
Misty

I agree, Misty is so annoying and the only person, thing, whatever in all of pokemon that I don't like.

Miltank isn't even that annoying, I try to train some kind of fighting type to level 20 just to pwn her (usually primeape).

Cutty

Forever now
I always really prepare against Dragon user gym leaders/Elite Four.