• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Personality types

RozeLorda

Sentimental Trainer
Ta-dah, my personality type is INFJ!
Introverted (I) 57% Extraverted (E) 43%
Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50%

interesting. the description of the INFJ personality is very similar to mine. I would say that too. I am very selective about the people with whom I relate and I am very open to them, and looking very cold to people who do not know me.
I say the test was worth it. and that is realy accurate.

swampert55

Brilliant. I'm ISTJ.

Introverted (I) 86% Extraverted (E) 14%
Sensing (S) 59% Intuitive (N) 41%
Thinking (T) 100% Feeling (F) 0%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 27%

The test is accurate enough as expected. ISTJ type fits me reasonably well. I don't see myself as particularly "family-minded" though.

StaryJirachi2

Body Shredder
Ta-dah, your personality type is ISTJ!

Introverted (I) 79% Extraverted (E) 21%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 65% Feeling (F) 35%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 27%
I'm much more organised and quick than you think, but I love a good idea.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Muah ha ha ha, I took a similar test in College Success >:3! I have ISFJ.

But I took the test anyway. Thankfully, a lot of the questions are those on the paper in front of me. But somehow, that "J" turned into a "P" for whatever reason.

ISFP:
Introverted (I) 79% Extraverted (E) 21%
Sensing (S) 68% Intuitive (N) 32%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Perceiving (P) 55% Judging (J) 45%

Since both tests were official, I guess I'm both an ISFJ and an ISFP, which both fit my personality pretty well. Though I THINK the ISFP is more fit for me, maybe. I dunno, I'm just going to say I have both and leave it at that.