• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Personality types

dark rift

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISTP!

Introverted (I) 68% Extraverted (E) 32%
Sensing (S) 59% Intuitive (N) 41%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Perceiving (P) 59% Judging (J) 41%

The description suits me pretty well, but being a bloke probably has to do with a lot of it.

??????

That guy.
Introverted (I) 71% Extraverted (E) 29%
Sensing (S) 73% Intuitive (N) 27%
Thinking (T) 95% Feeling (F) 5%
Judging (J) 77% Perceiving (P) 23%

Yeah. I like being friendly and nice, but I don't like people in general. If your didn't pick logical, your a dumb***, enough said.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I am ENFJ.

Extraverted (E) 54% Introverted (I) 46%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50% (I believe that these are evenly split, this technically means that I'm also ENFP)

Cipher

Nothing to be done
So, I normally find these things grossly inaccurate. I'm not sure what was different about this one, but having read the description linked to in the opening post, I have to say it's almost dead on.

ENFP - The Inspirer

http://www.net2.com/mb/enfp.htm

Might have a bit of that "ENFP gone wrong" bit though. The only part I disagreed on at all was the taking any criticism very personally. I don't.

Profesco

gone gently
I prefer one-on-one conversations.
I am a mixer and mingler at parties.
I'm really in between.

Seemed like a leading question to me. If you choose one-on-one, it's interpreted as preferring to talk deeply and with focus to an individual. If you choose mixer/mingler, it's interpreted as preferring to be social and talk to everyone. I'd have answered mixer/mingler, but only because, by surrounding myself with many talkative people, I can avoid having to talk to anyone while still appearing terrifically social. I doubt they'd give that as an answer otpion, though.

Anyway, I got ISTJ. Opposite Cipher and Sogeking on all counts? That's mildly disappointing. ^_^;

Introverted 96% - Extraverted 4%
Sensing 55% - Intuitive 45%
Thinking 80% - Feeling 20%
Judging 64% - Perceiving 36%

I'd only stray from this: "The ISTJ has little use for theory or abstract thinking, unless the practical application is clear." Abstract thinking and theorization is my bread and butter. Practicality's great, but thought itself is an exciting and fulfilling world to explore.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
So, I normally find these things grossly inaccurate. I'm not sure what was different about this one, but having read the description linked to in the opening post, I have to say it's almost dead on.

ENFP - The Inspirer

http://www.net2.com/mb/enfp.htm

Might have a bit of that "ENFP gone wrong" bit though. The only part I disagreed on at all was the taking any criticism very personally. I don't.

This is the one I always get. It sometimes switches between F and T, but it usually leans slightly on the F side.

I always get 100% P though, and I don't know why.

Extraverted (E)
Intuitive (N)
Thinking (T)
Judging (J)

I always used to get this.
Though Feeling was generally close in all instances.

EDIT: "ENTJs are natural born leaders."
Swell. Being an executive is better than being like a nurterer or caregiver or something shitty like that.

Last edited:
Extraverted (E)
Intuitive (N)
Feeling (F)
Perceiving (P)

Myers-Briggs description
ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in fluid situations that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.

yeah that kind of fits :)

Haruka

Banned
Extraverted (E)
Sensing (S)
Thinking (T)
Judging (J)

"ESTJs are practical, realistic, and matter-of-fact, with a natural head for business or mechanics. Though they are not interested in subjects they see no use for, they can apply themselves when necessary. They like to organize and run activities. ESTJs make good administrators, especially if they remember to consider others' feelings and points of view, which they often miss."

Sounds way too much like me, apart from the "Likes to organize and run activities" part. I'd rather be in them. But, yeah. Pretty cool.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Ta-dah, your personality type is ISTJ!

Introverted (I) 79% Extraverted (E) 21%
Sensing (S) 64% Intuitive (N) 36%
Thinking (T) 70% Feeling (F) 30%
Judging (J) 64% Perceiving (P) 36%

Type description
ISTJs thrive on organization. They keep their lives and environments well-regulated. They bring painstaking attention to detail in their work and will not rest until a job is well completed.[12] They are often dissatisfied with unresolved issues, whether in life or in fiction.

ISTJs are faithful, logical, organized, sensible, and earnest traditionalists. They earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Shutting out distractions, they take a practical, logical approach to their endeavors. Realistic and responsible, they work steadily toward their goals. They enjoy creating order in both their professional and personal lives.

Despite their focus on their internal world, ISTJs prefer dealing with the present and the factual. Keen observers of life, they weigh various options when making decisions. ISTJs are well-prepared for most eventualities and have a good understanding of most situations. They believe in practical objectives, and they value traditions and loyalty.

For the Keirsey description, see Inspector (Role Variant).

[edit] Learning
ISTJs learn best and apply themselves to subjects that they deem practical and useful. As learners, ISTJs tend to need materials, directions, and teachers to be precise and accurate if they are to trust the information that is presented. They prefer concrete and useful applications and will tolerate theory only if it leads to these ends.

They like learning activities that allow them time to reflect and think. Material that seems too easy or too enjoyable leads ISTJs to be skeptical of its merit. Because of their practical outlook, ISTJs clearly delineate between work and play. Therefore, their ideal learning environment is task-oriented, has a clear schedule, and has a clear and precise assignment.

[edit] Working
ISTJs respect facts. They hold a tremendous store of data within themselves, gathered through their Sensing function. They may have difficulty valuing a theory or idea that differs from their own perspective. However, if they are shown the importance or relevance of the idea by someone whom they respect or care about, the idea becomes a fact that the ISTJ will internalize and vigorously support.

ISTJs often work for long periods, devoting their energy to tasks that they see as important to fulfilling a goal. However, they resist putting energy into things that don't make sense to them, or for which they can't see a practical application. They prefer to work alone but can work well in teams when the situation demands it. They like to be accountable for their actions, and they enjoy positions of responsibility. They have little use for theory or abstract thinking, unless the practical application is clear.

In general, ISTJs are capable, logical, reasonable, and effective individuals with a deeply driven desire to promote security and peaceful living. They can be highly effective at achieving their goals—whatever those may be.

i'll have it checked by my moms. she knows me best i figure.

Last edited:
Ta-dah, your personality type is ENFP!
Extraverted (E) 68% Introverted (I) 32%
Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
Feeling (F) 70% Thinking (T) 30%
Perceiving (P) 55% Judging (J) 45%

The Inspirer.
ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other types. They can talk their way in or out of anything. They love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it.
yay.

Last edited:

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
ENFP right here!

Extraverted (E) 71% Introverted (I) 29%
Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%
Feeling (F) 75% Thinking (T) 25%
Perceiving (P) 82% Judging (J) 18%

According to Myers-Briggs description (via Wikipedia):
ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in fluid situations that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.

natie

Mr. F
@all ENFPs: we need to make love together, because apparently our personality types fit together best in relationships.

Teehee.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
T'was only a matter of time 'til someone went there.

It's funny to look and see who else shares your personality type, though. At least my type backs up my Old Man shtick at school.

Varnani

Infernus Rex
Ta-dah, your personality type is INTJ!
Introverted (I) 86% Extraverted (E) 14%
Intuitive (N) 59% Sensing (S) 41%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 55% Perceiving (P) 45%

Hmm yeah pretty much

razz

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Extraverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 82% Sensing (S) 18%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Perceiving (P) 95% Judging (J) 5%

while its surprisingly accurate, it doesnt show every part of me, like thinking, its quite right but im also thinking almost every moment. I its a bit superficial

but still, reall accurate, i hate overly serious people

it actually sounds a bit impulsive and stupid, but i think the 50/50 on intro and extravert states otherwise, i have a bit of every type i guess, but the most from this and a type thats contains complicated thoughts

Last edited:

TheHauntedOne

evil tofu!!!
I got INFJ, according to the other link you posted, the most rare of personalities. Interesting.

Introverted (I) 71% Extraverted (E) 29%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Feeling (F) 75% Thinking (T) 25%
Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50%