• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perspective: A Pokémon POV One-Shot Contest!

Peter Quill

star-lord
Huh. As someone who doesn't really hang around this section, I have to say I'm rather impressed with how this contest turned out. I meant to enter this way back when, but unfortunately I got sort of tied up. Some of these ideas were really creative and were absolutely enjoyable to read. I particularly liked a line from IanDonyer's fic "I hope you realize what you've done, you human, you beast damned by Arceus, you fleshy magic man." It's just pretty surprising what some people can think of, I suppose. At first I was sort of dreading reading through all this because some of the entries were so long (and let's not get started on the reviews!) but I certainly don't regret it. It was a good way to spend my time. I guess it's because I never treated this section like anything extraordinary and you all proved me wrong.

I do need to agree with the sentiments that many have shared, that some of you really didn't write it in a Pokemon POV. This doesn't make your overall work bad, it's still pretty good on its own, it just doesn't work well for this contest. At any rate I've rambled on enough.

You people should all feel good about your fics because they were all interesting and fun reads.

Drippy Miltank

Journeyman Breeder
Congrats to everyone. The reviews alone where worth the price of admition.