• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pervert; What constitutes?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
lol @ Cipher and kochoupink.

I would say a pervert is someone who engages in lewd or sexual acts in a public vicinity. I mean it's one thing to yerk it behind closed doors, but if you're doing it in a crowded area, that's a little messed up. Certain fetishes might be considered perverted too, but they'd have to be some REALLY messed up fetishes.

Just like Pee Pee Herman did in a theatre.

Pervert- One aspect of it is peeping at someone while they change/shower/etc.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Just like Pee Pee Herman did in a theatre.

Pervert- One aspect of it is peeping at someone while they change/shower/etc.
Hmmm I sneak peeks at my wife when she's showering. I do it cause I love her body. Do I qualify being a perv or just a lustful husband?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Hmmm I sneak peeks at my wife when she's showering. I do it cause I love her body. Do I qualify being a perv or just a lustful husband?

I meant when you peep at someone other than your wife. Like take the movie Disturbia for example, Shia's character & the asian kid peep at the neighbor girl swimming... that would be being a pervert IMO.

Grassette

Treehugger
As for what I would consider perverted, I'd have to say it would be anything far outside of sexual norms, either bordering on or delving into the realm of taboo. Rape, pedophilia, beastiality and the like are things I would consider perversions of sex. I don't think all fetishes are perverted, but I do think some of them are or can be. When it comes to fetishes, what is and isn't perverted is more a matter of opinion and how you view various forms of sex.

This and, as an extremely mild form of perversion, someone that attempts to twist any sentance or scene into sexual form. I hate immature people that take things in the wrong way. A good example is when I was practising a romantic drama scene for my assessment with my best friend and my cousin just screams 'EW LESBIANS' at the top of his lungs in an immature fashion. He's 16.

I meant when you peep at someone other than your wife. Like take the movie Disturbia for example, Shia's character & the asian kid peep at the neighbor girl swimming... that would be being a pervert IMO.

Gosh thats nostalgic! Shia's character is Kale and I think asian dude is Ronnie.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
A pervert is merely one who is obsessed with viewing the private parts of a child or adult.

Yep. As a start, I'd also add stalkers to that list as well. Basically anyone who's willing to follow others around and stare at them. And then there are those who follow people to their homes to attack them.

They're on my list on what's a pervert.

Also, anyone who is involved in inbreeding and incest.

SwiftSoul

Kinkmeister General
I am a self-described pervert, mostly because I am a very sexual person. I do enjoy sexual experiences, so yes, I do think about them. I have a vivid imagination and I am admittedly interested in many things most would consider squicky. But does that really surprise anyone?
I mean, I played with myself reading slash fics for about a year or so before I openly admitted to myself I was gay.

Yea...

Mankanshoku Mako

I really hope the person who said sex during the day is perverted was joking. I fail to see how it could be considered perverted in any way.
Then you failed to read my post.
And the "getting caught" concern strikes me as rather childish.
Childish? Because only teenagers are upset when someone walks in on them, adults are just like "whatevs bro". Really?

Daytime sex is not perverted nor a scandal. I don't know who decided it was law that sex be done at night, but I don't see it that way.
You know what? I'm just going to stop arguing this point since I don't even consider being a pervert a bad thing in the first place. Like others said, human being are animals that need sex and lots of it to have their species continue, so having some people be famaliar with many different kinds of sexual acts or others obsessing over it are to be expected
He is, don't worry. This is how he acts everywhere on this board.

You can all pretend to be shocked now. Trolls? On MY SPP?!
Baselesly calling me a troll is Vermello Steele's job, not yours.

Swagmander

I wouldn't even call you a "lustful" husband because it sounds too derogatory. Considering your loyalty to your wife, I'd say that's a fine thing to be doing.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
(I'd quote but I'm posting from my phone and it's a pain.)

@Blue Ralts-
I never said only teenagers have concerns of being walked in on, just that it seems more teenagers are concerned with "getting caught." I also pointed out that not everyone should be concerned about it. If a couple lives alone, is it still perverted? I just don't see how time of day matters and you haven't given a legitimate reason, in my opinion anyway, why it does.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
A pervert is someone whose sexual preferences interfere with their well-being or morality, or somebody else's.

So if someone believes incest is immoral, then they'll call it perverted. Although I don't want that pandora's box to stay open for long, there are people who believe homosexuality is immoral, and by those grounds they will call homosexuals perverted. Hence the derogatory stereotype that gay people are somehow automatically perverted.

As long as someone's sexual tendancies don't interfere with their life, or in other words they don't hurt anyone including themselves, I don't believe they can be called perverted. Having sex or thinking lustful thoughts during the day doesn't make someone perverted, in my opinion.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I wouldn't even call you a "lustful" husband because it sounds too derogatory. Considering your loyalty to your wife, I'd say that's a fine thing to be doing.
I don't find 'lustful' to be anything close to derogatory. We lust for life, food, music. I lust my wife in equal proportion to how much I love her. I have laughed at my co workers because they want to go to strip clubs when they have a wife at home. If they don't see their wife as being more attractive than a stripper, then I think maybe they should divorce. After almost 25 years I don't remember a day going by that I didn't have a lustful thought towards my wife.

But now on topic, What say you, is anal or oral perverse? I know some people who believe they are... I'm on the fence believing they are kinky but not actually perverse.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Yes, troll*, it does. When I was in 8th grade, I saw a boy doing that in class. He icked the place up with his seed, and the Health Department had to come in.

*Not you, Malanu.

Edit:

I don't find Oral or anal to be perverse. I don't like anal, but that's just me, and I feel I have odd fetishes.

I suppose I would classify as a pervert to some extent, as I tend to get crushes on fictional men.

Last edited:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Yes, troll*, it does. When I was in 8th grade, I saw a boy doing that in class. He icked the place up with his seed, and the Health Department had to come in.

*Not you, Malanu.

Edit:

I don't find Oral or anal to be perverse. I don't like anal, but that's just me, and I feel I have odd fetishes.

I suppose I would classify as a pervert to some extent, as I tend to get crushes on fictional men.
I wouldn't count that as a perversion. Now if you have love dolls of said crushes... That might be a sign.

Mankanshoku Mako

Bull. No one in their right mind would consider one orgasms worth of sperm something worth calling the Health Department over.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I know what I (and everyone else in that room) saw.

When someone leaves any bodily fluid where it doesn't belong, then that is a BIOHAZARD. Biohazards of that nature are handled by the health department.
Nemmeh has it about right Blue. Officially at my work, we are supposed to have hazmat clean up blood on the floor even if it's from a finger cut. It's kinda over kill but AIDS is transferred by bodily fluids.

Now at my work We have Hazmat trained cleaners, I would assume that the school would also as they have boilers and sewage crawl spaces... but school policies are not always known for their forward thinking.