1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"Pet" Pokemon

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by lugia used splash, May 25, 2012.

1. lugia used splash

lugia used splash Likes Cake.

So, I was doing some thinking today, and I remembered that line from Red/Blue in which Prof Oak makes a reference towards Pokemon being pets.

So, if Pokemon are kept as pets, what Pokemon would you have as a pet? Keep in mind the obvious size, and the food e.t.c.

And what sorts of pets would people have? Perhaps Cinccino's (Or Tom Bakers as I call them- You win the internet if you get this reference) Meowth's, pidgeys..

The list goes on. And what about the rich? Perhaps outside there mansions they have hipodowns, Donphans and mabye even Scolopedes roaming around in there gardens.

And just as a side note- If you kept a Pokemon as a pet and never battled it, would it therefore not gain experience, and not level up, and so, they would not evolve?

2. RAGD0LL

RAGD0LL Gary's Cheerleader

I don't think pokemon that were kept as pets would evolve. Evolving in pokemon is a lot like how humans evolve, if a person doesn't train their body and their mind, they don't get any bigger or stronger, same goes for pokemon.

But this is such a cute topic ummm... I'd want a pichu as a pet, or a growlithe, and my stupid little brother would probably want an ekans.

3. SneaselClaw

SneaselClaw Hack n' Slash

A Chimchar would be pretty awesome as a pet for me

4. ☭Secret_Shocker☭

☭Secret_Shocker☭ Well-Known Member

A bagon would be a nice pet for me.

5. (·-·)(o_O)

(·-·)(o_O) oh hai there

I'd love to have a plusle and minun as pets, or maybe a cyndaquil

6. RAGD0LL

sdjkhjdfg yes. imagine coming home to this every day:

[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/3/3b/Thatcher_Plusle_Minun.png/250px-Thatcher_Plusle_Minun.png[/IMG139]

7. (·-·)(o_O)

(·-·)(o_O) oh hai there

that's even cuter than what I imagined lol, then once they jump on you they start cuddling you, you will make this face
    http://i50.*******.com/ae8g3n.jpg

8. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Trader and Battler

Eevee.... eevee everywhere....

9. GalactaRay

GalactaRay Well-Known Member

Shaymin and Cyndaquil

10. RAGD0LL

i know, i'd wake up every morning and be like

[IMG139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxqyap2KVF1qfu4tho1_400.png[/IMG139]

11. (·-·)(o_O)

(·-·)(o_O) oh hai there

My life would be perfect then XD and just when you think it cant get any better you see them sleeping beside you

12. RAGD0LL

omg stop it you're gonna kill me sdjkfhkjhsdh *dies*.

13. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

Sentret or a Marill for me (because Pikachu, Meowth, and Skitty are obvious), even though Marill will evolve into a fatty.

14. 2rsa

2rsa Shiny Hunter

Pet Growlith would be so cute but since its one of those obvious pet pokemon i'll have to say Snivy cause i just love Snivy.^-^

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  15. Kariachi

Kariachi Power Is Beautiful

Oddish. Definitely Oddish. They're cute, and easy to care for, and I've just always wanted one. Plus, I can't smell, so even if it did evolve, the reek wouldn't be an issue. ^_^

;043;;044;;045;

16. EraSN

EraSN Member

I'd have a cyndaquil and a pikachu. :) I would still train them though!

17. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

My pet pokemon would be either Cyndaquil, Eevee, Pichu, Zorua, Pidgey or even Joltik! X3 Thay are so cute :p

18. ~Lati~

~Lati~ Or not :/

I'd love an Eevee ^_^ No, wait! I'd want 7 Eevees, one for every Eeveelution :D

19. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

Braviary.

Hey, it's only 4'11''.

20. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

Well, if you had a pet Pokémon, and that Pokémon species evolves by happiness... it would probably still evolve. And if it evolves with a stone, you could still evolve it.

I think I'd have a Persian (like a Rocket Boss). Or maybe an Espeon.