• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pet" Pokemon

Sceptile40

The One...
A Jiggypuff? Yeah, definitely.

iMillenium

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Possibly a ralts as a pet...
As pokemon only evolve when trained I dont think pet pokemon would evolve...

mewichooseyou

Grass Trainer
I would like to have a Mew. Walking around with it floating behind me would be pretty badass. I'm sure, realistically, that legendaries would not go for that so I'd probably go with Skitty. I'm a cat person so that seems like the logical choice. Maybe a Turtwig too since I'm mainly a Grass type trainer.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
A Sentret, Eeevee or a Purrloin. That would be so cute.

I would probably be more inclined to have a Purrloin.

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
I would definitely have Growlithe as a pet. It can take care of itself from the beginning of its life. After that it can breathe fire, BREATHE FIRE. Plus when it gets older, find an orange stone and boom: Arcanine out of nowhere. Mode of transportation and awesome. Especially awesome. Yeah, awesome.

Kurisu1701

Yohoho, and tea!
Bulbasaur! That or a Murkrow. Both would be fun to have around.

Wartusk

Blaziken FTW!!!
Torchic. Why? Because it's a cute flaming chicken that happens to evolve into my favorite Pokemon.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
Either a Meowth or a Growlithe, two awesome Pokemon! :)

Vandslaux

It would be utterly cool for me to have a Kyogre following me around. Who doesn't like having a whale following them?

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
I would have a Persian, Purugly, Delcatty or a Flareon, Glaceon, and Umbreon. I just love them.

Haxle99

Typhlosion Trainer
Growlithe or Eevee, both can be easily evolved into fire types!

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
An Arcanine, Ninetales, Scyther, Dragonite, Meganium, Sneasel, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Shedinja, Aggron, Absol, Milotic, Metagross, Latios, Honchkrow, Mismagius, Togekiss, Lucario, Weavile, Porygon-Z, Snivy, Serperior, Samurott, Mienshao, and Hydreigon all together would do. Maybe some others.

As you can see, I am quite the heavy duty person.