1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"Pet" Pokemon

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by lugia used splash, May 25, 2012.

1. TehGr81

TehGr81 College graduate

I'd have to go with Growlithe, due to me being a dog person.

2. Volcaracer

Volcaracer Emperor Creep

Torchic and Deino because both needs guidance from its trainers and I like that sort of Pokemon

3. Serebii!

Serebii! Well-Known Member

I would love to have a Dewott, it's such an awesome Pokemon

4. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

As much as I'd love a Jirachi or Lapras, I suspect neither fits the criteria, so my secondary choices would be Zubat, Plusle & Minun, Oddish, or Cottonee... but a Glorious Golden Caterpie wouldn't hurt either.

5. Mr. Ribbles

Mr. Ribbles Cubchoo Lover

Cubchoo or Growlithe.

Maybe Staraptor, tis epic.

6. Reamer182

Reamer182 ShellBack Trainer

haunter. i think it would be really useful in the real world

7. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

Hmmn..Eevee is a cute choice, a lot of pokemon seem like cute choices, but some can be soo hyper....xD; Eevee seem's just right, and, I like foxes. :)

Cleffa is also a cute choice cuz it seem's soo curious and innocent. I must say, I admire the optimisum it has as a Clefairy, too...Sort of remind's me of Dawn a little^^ kinda...

Also some kind of flying type that could take me places could be cool...I like the idea of Togekiss, although, it need's to be evolved through one battle?...Yeah, if we had Arcanine, then, getting places would be easier...(mom doesn't really drive soo we have to take cabs a lot. it can get kinda hard, though, we are trying our best to make some friends around here. no worries..^^; )

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  8. Estellise

Estellise peachy

I would want an Absol.It looks like a dog.It warns people about disasters.Why not?

9. Dragon Trainer X

Dragon Trainer X 良い感じ!

I'd say an Eevee. It's so fluffy that I'm gonna die, cute, and it can then evolve into Espeon, which I can use it's Psychic powers for lots of things.

10. Moog2

Moog2 Must stay awake...

I love both Espeon and Umbreon, so them. I'm totally ripping off the main character of Coloseum, but what the heck. Those are probabley my two favourite Pokemon, and they would work nicely as pets.

11. The Oncoming Storm

The Oncoming Storm I went to jared

I would have an elekid. U Jelly?

12. I'm thinking between either pichu or sneasel

13. Necroskullz

Necroskullz Member

Rapidash, you get to ride on a flaming unicorn. 'Nuff said xD

14. Dark Storm

Dark Storm Frozen Solid!

Parchisu and Persian.

15. PokemonTrainerKaden

PokemonTrainerKaden Well-Known Member

Tepig for me.

16. psychomaniac

psychomaniac New Member

I'd have eevee and it would probably evolve with max happines but that's ok cause I like both Espeon and Umbreon.

17. Archaic

Archaic rawr!

a mew or axew

2328597_1326049356627.96res_500_281.jpg

18. Skytorn

Skytorn Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!

One word - Lillipup.

I'd treat like a regular pet. Feed it, play with it, walk it. I can imagine cuddling into something so... cuddly.

19. SimH8

SimH8 Well-Known Member

If it was well trained, a Houndoom as dogs as supposedly loyal and it's one of my favourite pokemon, + it's powerful.

20. Psychic Silver

Psychic Silver POKOMANZ

Eevee, Electrike or a Cyndaquil. They would all be pretty awesome to have around the house as pets.