• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pet" Pokemon

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Cute-wise, probably Bulbasaur, Snubbull or Phanpy.

But I also love dogs. Houndoom would be an awesome dog to have.

SeiyruKazohu

I can haz poffin?
Piplup, Growlithe, Shaymin, Skitty, Buneary or Victini! I don't care if Shaymin and Victini are legendary, I would love them as pets!

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
I'd have a Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Bayleef, Quilava,Croconaw, Grovyle, Marshtomp, Combusken, Grotle,Monferno, Prinplup, Servine, Pignite and Dewott
These are all some of my favourite Pokemon.

Grei

not the color
An Arcanine would make a great pet if it was the size of the one in the BW2 promo trailer.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Well, Mew is a given, cuz he's amazing. But if I were to choose anything, it'd be Omanyte. It's one of my favorite Pokemon!

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I would want all the Eeveelotions as pets, um..Gallade, Lucario, Mew, Virizon (I don't know why I like this pokemon so much), and Volcarona.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I would want all the Eeveelotions as pets, um..Gallade, Lucario, Mew, Virizon (I don't know why I like this pokemon so much), and Volcarona.

I think Gallade and Lucario would be more like slaves than pets...they're more human than animal.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
That is true.

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
umbreon, suicune, arcanine, rapidash, amphros, or espeon

MetalVictini

Winning!
Probably Eevee or Victini. Eevee because it just seems like it would be a nice pet. Victini for the same reason. Also, who wouldn't want a pet that always brings you victory?

Umbrus57

A Zigzagoon for me. Small, seems pretty easy to take care and can find random items for me.

Last edited: