• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pet" Pokemon

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I'd have a pet EVERYTHING because there are a lot of pkmn I love XD
No matter how big a yard 'd have to buy...

catzeye

Writer's Block
I would probably have a Ninetales since you can evolve them with a Fire stone. That way I could have a relatively powerful Pokemon who would still be a pet. Plus Ninetales are beautiful so I could enter them beauty contests and stuff like that.

Kisothwulf

Comes here once in a while during a fandom spurt.
A Poke-pet? Mine would be Pichu, Pikachu, or even Growlithe! (*cough*typicalanswer*cough*)
I would generally like a furry Pokemon for a pet. :3

GlamMeow23

I would say Shinx. It's adorable and it's evolutions are awesome! :3

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
A poke-pet eh? I would have to say Pikachu!

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
Definitely a Jolteon, its about the same size as a Labrador, and looks and acts like my real pet lab with the running and bursts of energy

PsiOmega

An old soul
Manaphy, my favorite legendary.

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Skitty, Espeon or Lillipup. Two cats and a dog. c:​

Casp3r

DaRkRaI Go!!!!!
Probably a Muk.
So I can make people stink.

Last edited:

Noctali

Umbreon
Well, if you had a pet Pokémon, and that Pokémon species evolves by happiness... it would probably still evolve. And if it evolves with a stone, you could still evolve it.

I think I'd have a Persian (like a Rocket Boss). Or maybe an Espeon.

That's just what I was thinking (with the evolution thing).

I'd probably like to have an Eevee that eventually would be an Umbreon. I'm sure there's a bunch of other small Pokemon I wouldn't mind having as pets, but that would take forever to list lol.

iSarah

Gone with the wind.
Most likely either a Politoad or Azumarill because both are just too cute and little fatties!

ebevan91

If I could have pet Pokemon, and if I were rich, I'd own a big aquarium. I wouldn't have anything huge in there like Wailmers/Wailords, Gyrados, etc. but I'd have Pokemon like Barboach, Remoraid, Goldeen, Qwilfish, Mantyke/Mantine, Tirtouga. You know, Pokemon you'd see in those large public aquariums.

Don't know if that idea has been brought up yet.

Torchic. Why? Because it's a cute flaming chicken that happens to evolve into my favorite Pokemon.

I prefer eating cute flaming chicken.

But I do like Torchic.

Last edited:
For playing: Growlithe, Plusle and Minun.
For stroking: Eevee and Purrloin.

Joltik. It's cute and I can carry it on my shoulder or head all the time~ ..dunno if it would be too heavy or not, but it's a delightful thought xD

Sylvester_Joltik_size.png

Don't you think Joltik is a bit too small?

I would generally like a furry Pokemon for a pet. :3
Eevee says hi.

Last edited:

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Umbreon, Growlithe, Snivy, Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Lillipup, Flareon, Jolteon, Seel, Munchlax, etc etc...

ALL OF THEM !!! :D