1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PETA parody of BW2

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Tomato-kun, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Tomato-kun

Tomato-kun I'm clueless ♥

PETA did a parody of BW2 recently. The gameplay isn't half bad actually.

It's a mix of gameverse and animeverse, mostly gameverse though. A talking Pikachu escapes his trainer and goes around beating up humans. It has Cheren, Juniper, Ghetsis... Ash. Apparently we should beat up ten year olds. Cheren's drinking and he has to be under nineteen so that's not good too.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. wow it is kinda cool in a Team Plasma perspective.

3. Tomato-kun

I wonder if PETA will be sued for both spoilering the game and using their characters without consent. They've done this in the past though..

4. have they gotten sued for that before?

5. RaZoR LeAf

RaZoR LeAf Night Terror

So now PETA is promoting animals attacking humans? Double standards much.

6. Tomato-kun

I believe they almost got in trouble for "Mario Kills Tanooki" but supposedly these are safe due to being parodies.

7. Kim62

Kim62 The avatars suck.

Just played it. It's not that good, honestly I found it more insulting then anything.

8. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Protector

I tried it. And the only thing I've got to say is... Oshawott looks completely horrendous.

9. thats because his skin was ripped off by Ghetsis to make his fur coat lol

10. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

if a pokémon doesn't want to train,their trainers wouldn't force them to battle,and if a pokémon doesn't want to be in their pokéball they're not forced to either.i couldn't watch the video on my iPad--though there was nasty bloody pictures everywhere.being beaten up that much shouldn't be allowed. that's why trainers can forfeit before anything serious happens

11. Chibi_Muffin

Chibi_Muffin Smart Cookie

So wait, a cartoony video game about fighting monsters and friendship is oh so evil because they are contained in harmless magical spheres and have battles for fun with no real injury? Yeah right. I thought Pokemon was bulletproof, so to speak, from these freaks.

So Pikachu would rather run away from a trainer who will love him and feed him, and hurt professors who just want to understand him more, in order to go into the warm, loving arms of... a maniac who is willing to abuse his kind for the hell of it and wants to take over the world?

Mind you, at least Ghetsis wasn't as evil as to kill 90% of the Pokemon he supposedly saved. Unneeded euthanasia... now THAT'S animal cruelty. And guess who does that...?

12. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

I Laughed harder than I should. It's almost as stupid as the tepig gangam style video.

13. but then again, this is peta we are talking about. it's only a parody.

14. Ilan

Ilan Well-Known Member

So now peta doesn't like pokemon? what is their problem?

15. Drake Pokétrainer

Drake Pokétrainer Blood of Insanity

Well I really don't see why they made this, but it was actually quite fun to play it.

16. Heliotrope

Heliotrope it shone! ^_^

Yeah; especially since humans ARE animals.

17. Klizcool

Klizcool GARBAGE DAY?!?!

This is something that I would expect from Dorkly Bits, not PETA.

18. Born Better

Born Better God of Lightning

People are actually surprised PETA hates Pokemon?Really?Really?

19. AgentPierce

AgentPierce Mad science FTW!

LOL, PETA supports Team Plasma. Should've known.

20. Ilan

Ilan Well-Known Member

Yes because they should defend animals and not cartoons.