• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA parody of BW2

D

Deleted member 318910

This game just proves that PETA is trying to make real animal rights activists look bad...

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
I don't know what PETA's problem is, but the game was actually fun to me. xD

Candy Coated Gengar

So, I played it. I was amused by how much work they put into this thing and am bemused by what a huge copyright infringement this game is.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Yes because they should defend animals and not cartoons.
Thank you. As an advocate for humane treatment for animals, I think PETA is totally nuts.

They are their own undoing (as well as the undoing for many activists that try to do it right). People aren't going to take them seriously or give a rat's behind about animal treatment if they keep this up, which they will.

PokeTimmy

Collector
I love how they make a game obviously geared at children, but then incorporate "reward videos" of abused animals that are violent enough to scar the kids.

Way to go PETA - save 1 chicken by scaring the **** out of 100 kids.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
This reminds me of something...Lets see, where is it...

Here it is: P.E.T.P.I.K.A.

I don't know if it's a parody of Pokemon, or a parody of PETA, or both. It does seem to be in better taste than PETA's "parody."

Last edited:

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS GAME !?! It is sick and twisted and just plain creepy....I HATE IT..

onichan

It would be an awesome start for a Pokemon domination guro game

Jerda Foks

Ponyville Author
Look, I support non-cruelty to animals (c'mon anyone who doesn't has other issues), but this is just...STUPID! Last I checked, PETA was an organization devoted to the protection of animals, not animated creatures with no substance other than computer memory on some silicon chip. I mean really! PETA has discredited itself once again with this utterly over-the-top, irrelevant "game". I hope Nintendo and Gamefreak don't sue over the copyright infringement. If they do, then it will just validate it and give it more publicity, which is exactly what its creators want. Let it die in a rotten hole of overreaction-generated stupidity.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Look, I support non-cruelty to animals (c'mon anyone who doesn't has other issues), but this is just...STUPID! Last I checked, PETA was an organization devoted to the protection of animals, not animated creatures with no substance other than computer memory on some silicon chip. I mean really! PETA has discredited itself once again with this utterly over-the-top, irrelevant "game". I hope Nintendo and Gamefreak don't sue over the copyright infringement. If they do, then it will just validate it and give it more publicity, which is exactly what its creators want. Let it die in a rotten hole of overreaction-generated stupidity.

I do have to agree with this, I hope that just dies and fall apart to rot and whether away.....

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So I played it. And I don't get how you people like it.
Stupid...at least to me.
:p
Yeah, I played it, I skipped over the boring meaningless dialogue because I didn't want to throw up on my computer. I saw gameplay of Super Chick Sisters, and compared to that even, this was a boring flash game. Let's see, games I would like to play instead. How about the actual Pokemon games.

Nice how they once again tackled an idea nearly 20 years after it came out..

ForeverFlame

Let's be honest here guys: this game was amazing. I laughed the entire way through, too. It was perfectly over-the-top and the game mechanics were surprisingly polished for something PETA was in charge of (and whoever designed the game is obviously a Pokemon fan - they have too much knowledge of BW/2's plot to be some crazy Pokemon naysayer).