• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA parody of BW2

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
PETA did a parody of BW2 recently. The gameplay isn't half bad actually.

It's a mix of gameverse and animeverse, mostly gameverse though. A talking Pikachu escapes his trainer and goes around beating up humans. It has Cheren, Juniper, Ghetsis... Ash. Apparently we should beat up ten year olds. Cheren's drinking and he has to be under nineteen so that's not good too.

Last edited:

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I wonder if PETA will be sued for both spoilering the game and using their characters without consent. They've done this in the past though..

Ferrin

Easily Lost
if a pokémon doesn't want to train,their trainers wouldn't force them to battle,and if a pokémon doesn't want to be in their pokéball they're not forced to either.i couldn't watch the video on my iPad--though there was nasty bloody pictures everywhere.being beaten up that much shouldn't be allowed. that's why trainers can forfeit before anything serious happens

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
So wait, a cartoony video game about fighting monsters and friendship is oh so evil because they are contained in harmless magical spheres and have battles for fun with no real injury? Yeah right. I thought Pokemon was bulletproof, so to speak, from these freaks.

So Pikachu would rather run away from a trainer who will love him and feed him, and hurt professors who just want to understand him more, in order to go into the warm, loving arms of... a maniac who is willing to abuse his kind for the hell of it and wants to take over the world?

Mind you, at least Ghetsis wasn't as evil as to kill 90% of the Pokemon he supposedly saved. Unneeded euthanasia... now THAT'S animal cruelty. And guess who does that...?

So wait, a cartoony video game about fighting monsters and friendship is oh so evil because they are contained in harmless magical spheres and have battles for fun with no real injury? Yeah right. I thought Pokemon was bulletproof, so to speak, from these freaks.

So Pikachu would rather run away from a trainer who will love him and feed him, and hurt professors who just want to understand him more, in order to go into the warm, loving arms of... a maniac who is willing to abuse his kind for the hell of it and wants to take over the world?

Mind you, at least Ghetsis wasn't as evil as to kill 90% of the Pokemon he supposedly saved. Unneeded euthanasia... now THAT'S animal cruelty. And guess who does that...?

but then again, this is peta we are talking about. it's only a parody.

Well I really don't see why they made this, but it was actually quite fun to play it.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
This is something that I would expect from Dorkly Bits, not PETA.