• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA parody of BW2

Zachmac

First Mario, now Pokemon....I'll bet they'll make a game about Link slaughtering "innocent", whimpering wolfos.

Eh, whatever. PETA is just dumb. It's probably just best for me to ignore them. I'm not even going to try the game.
Okay, PETA, that's enough.
Sadly, there is no ancient dragon we can awaken and use to teach them that they're wrong, so it's probably just best just to leave them alone until they try to sue someone.

Last edited:

Manene!

Eh, whatever. PETA is just dumb. It's probably just best for me to ignore them. I'm not even going to try the game.Sadly, there is no ancient dragon we can awaken and use to teach them that they're wrong, so it's probably just best just to leave them alone until they try to sue someone.
I don't necessarily think they're wrong, it's just their methods that are questionable. They're a joke, which is sad because they're the most well-known animal rights group, but they're best known for having celebrities pose naked to protest circuses. It's sad that people (specifically celebrities) go to them when they want to stick up for animals because there's not really another place for them to go.

They should be teaching people (specifically kids) that Pokemon is fantasy and that the animal fighting that takes place in the games isn't acceptable in the real-world. Instead of doing that, they make a game that's crude and laughable.

They do so much more harm than good.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I used to have some respect for PETA because they had a good cause...
But now I realize how weak their whole operation is.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Wow they misinterpreted so many things! Hopefully everyone will look at this as a joke. How could they complain about this, and not thoseshitty COD games?!

Sound

Three words. Are. Morons. They. Put them in the right order.

If Peta bothered to do any research whatsoever, they'd know that pokemon (as far as we know from anime cannon) are just as intelligent as humans. They also have super powers. They should be able to connect the dots. If they didn't want to fight, trainers wouldn't have the option. Pokemon battles to them are like boxing. And Pokeballs- Come on. If you were a Snorlax, would you object to the free ride?

PokemonTrainerKaden

blackterminator3

PETA is being so sad by hating Pokemon now? SHM T_T

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I played that game. It's so stupid it's hallerious (a friend on aol instent messager showed me it. she also told me 'not to open the first present' and i listened to her about that).

Its the work of a true meme. XD Peta, pat yourself on the back for that and, just....*sigh* grow up already. seriously, your not helping animals by being fundamentalists like this......and forcing HIGH AMOUNTS OF VIOLENCE down the throats of grade school children or anyone else for that matter >_>

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I played it again and It was actually fun. I wish we could fight the trainers with the Pokemon in the real pokemon games. As for P.E.T.A's objective, I agree with the message they are saying but they are going about it the wrong way.

VS

they/she
I played it again and It was actually fun. I wish we could fight the trainers with the Pokemon in the real pokemon games. As for P.E.T.A's objective, I agree with the message they are saying but they are going about it the wrong way.

27 Minutes late, it's a bump Dx