• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Petal Region

eeveerose

Hiya guys!
Eeveerose ish back! and with improved art!

I decided to start a fake dex.
I may ditch it though.

So I will make them in order. They are made of whatever I feel like drawing at the time.

I also need some naming ideas, okies?
So if you have any ideas, please tell!

#1 - -no name yet-
1-2.png

#2 - -Tailip
2-1.png

Please, constructive crit. only please!
;133;rose

;3

Last edited:

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Aww! They're sooo cute!
Now, crit...
Anyway, the tail on the first one (Would 'Rosail' work? From Rose and Tail) looks kinda connected... funny. I think It should curve more.

Just a bit of advice; regions are never named after real words. They are always two-sylable... random names ^_^
So it shouldn't be overly hard to come up with one like that, just keep the two sylable thing in mind and it should come to you.

See Ya Later!

Actually, I'm pretty sure at least some of them are real places, the Kanto region of Japan, for example. Anyways, epic improvements so far, the first one's tail actually reminds me of the donkey from Whinnie the Pooh, it seems like it just got tacked on and sort of hangs there.

Auraix

Those are really great concepts. They're very pretty =]

The only thing I can say as far as crits go; you may want to try and develop the shadows and highlights a little more to give them some depth. But they're pretty good as they are now. Just something to consider =]

x

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
flame master 14: actually, i think they're all based on parts of japan; kanto's the only one that was actually named after the place it was based on.

on-topic: they look good. like auraix said, try to make the shadows and highlights more noticable. these two are the starters, right?