• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA's New Campaine To Rename Fish "Sea Kittens".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguinist Trainer

I wonder if PETA ever realized that all their propaganda hurts their own cause. I once was handed a flier for their "Kentucky Fried Cruelty" campaign. The evil Colonel Sanders actually made me want to eat more KFC. Just like every time they ruin some rich woman's fur coat, she's just going to go out and buy another.

What I love most is that PETA appears to be more violent to members of its own species in defense of animals that were raised for food.

Besides, how many commercial fisherman use hooks anyways. They'd go out of business if they went around hooking one fish at a time.

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

Try the Super Mario Game, it's fun.

kyle_hyde_215

It's a fruitless petition it would never go through and is just wasting everyone's time it just makes people think less of them

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Lolwut?

I think I've found purpose in my life...now to get my name changed to 'seakittenyfool.' Any mod wish to help?

EDITUM: So, this is pretty damn awesome, that site...in fact, I've made my likeness there...

[IMG139]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7530/lolpetapb3.th.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Eventually PETA is going to realize that this "campaign" will only stop a few people from eating fish. You see, children who will not want to eat the so-called "sea-kittens" will gradually learn that "sea kittens" aren't as pleasant as real kittens. Obviously, the organization isn't making a smart move. If this does end up taking place, then they've got to have some kind of "Plan B" when they realize that people are continuing to eat fish. They've made some completely idiotic campaigns before, but it seems that this one simply lacks common sense.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Eventually PETA is going to realize that this "campaign" will only stop a few people from eating fish. You see, children who will not want to eat the so-called "sea-kittens" will gradually learn that "sea kittens" aren't as pleasant as real kittens. Obviously, the organization isn't making a smart move. If this does end up taking place, then they've got to have some kind of "Plan B" when they realize that people are continuing to eat fish. They've made some completely idiotic campaigns before, but it seems that this one simply lacks common sense.

Since when has PETA had any common sense?

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Since when has PETA had any common sense?

This one seems to lack the most common sense. Giving gore-filled games to children is stupid, but this takes the cake. It is difficult enough to change a long-standing word such as "fish." However, using the new name to stop people from eating fish is completely ludicrous. It brings disgrace to all the kittens and creatures from the despicable Happy Land.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

This one seems to lack the most common sense. Giving gore-filled games to children is stupid, but this takes the cake. It is difficult enough to change a long-standing word such as "fish." However, using the new name to stop people from eating fish is completely ludicrous. It brings disgrace to all the kittens and creatures from the despicable Happy Land.

I just got an idea: notice that PETA doesn't care about other languages, other than English.

Stupid campaign is stupid.

free the sea kittens! and dont overfeed your goldseakittens !

Status
Not open for further replies.