• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA's New Campaine To Rename Fish "Sea Kittens".

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
I think a really good way to get these kids off fish is to tell them it smells like their sister's peepee.

But thats actually disgusting. And so is what PETA is trying to do, I mean, why don't us meat-eaters go on a campaign to name potatoes "Lumpy Mice"?

Because we eat fish.

Raikou_fan

LOL thats hilarious!!! They're all insane. Seriously, sea-kittens???? Not all fish live in the sea, and fish are like.... fish. They're slimy, and yucky, and gross. Sea-kittens, fish, potato chips, whatever you call them they're still fish. They can do whatever they want, but despite what they call them they will never eliminate the fish market. Also, ppl all over the world enjoy fishing, and seafood. The whole thing is completely pointless.

hello moto

Top of the morning
it's ironic how they are naming fish "sea kittens" as cats eat fish. So they are making cats cannibles in a way, dedicated cat lovers won't like this.

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!
Can't we just forceibly remove them from the gene pool or something?

Or mutilate their faces so they can't breed in the first place?

dark rift

What is so cute about fish?
The cutest thing about a fish to me is when it is cut up into small pieces and put on a plate.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Hmm it seem like that PETA are bunch of idiot I really don't calling fish to sea kitten is going help, after all I could just call a chicken Carl the singing dog at the end of the day it is still a ****ing chicken. Anyway fish is good for you, I mean isn't fish suppose to make you smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.