• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA's New Campaine To Rename Fish "Sea Kittens".

Status
Not open for further replies.

encas

Come to me...
...This is propaganda at its best. All comedic value aside, calling a fish a "sea kitten" is just stupid. People eat house cats too in some parts of the world, and although PETA's intentions of making people think twice about eating "normal" meats is one thing, their Western-centricness is really stupid. And not to mention their tactics, but that goes without saying.

Saberu

I offer a legit arceus to everyone the day PETA makes sense.

Their stories are hilarious.

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
It's true that fish have feelings and like to be petted (I've petted fish before and hand-fed them pellets (they were big pond fish btw) ). But naming them sea kittens? That's just stupid and I don't think it'll help. It'll just be annoying for people to have to instead say fish they have to say sea kittens. I like calling fish fish, its a cool name!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Gah! Why couldn't you just let this thread die!?

But yeah, that game is awesome.

indeed, it proves once more how bored they are.
i wonder when they will start a campain about that it is allright to have sexual intercourse with animals, that's what they do it for right?

Saberu

indeed, it proves once more how bored they are.
i wonder when they will start a campain about that it is allright to have sexual intercourse with animals, that's what they do it for right?
I bet they'll try to prove Pokémon encourages animal abuse/violence. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.