• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA's New Campaine To Rename Fish "Sea Kittens".

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmnhippy

Banned
PETA's hilarious distant ancestor
Anyway, even if the name changes, I'll still call the buggers fish.
And what do we rename people after PETA gets ****** off about a form of Cannibalism where people is stuffed with dog, land-merpeople?

Learn to read, they are just reducing fishing, not renaming fish.

What.

The.

Hell.

PETA's more ****ed up than i thought.

I could say the same about drinking something from another animals tits. But yeah, it is gross.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Kittens? Can we rename PETA "Land Pussies" now?

zipzap713

@Peteyism
*Shakes Head*
PETA is seriously going insane. Giving animal friendly awards to Fable II, reanaming fish as "Sea Kittens". Before you know it, they'll all be telling us to go pet sharks, because they are actually "misunderstood".
*Sigh*

~Magic Thunderbolt~

*Shakes Head*
PETA is seriously going insane. Giving animal friendly awards to Fable II, reanaming fish as "Sea Kittens". Before you know it, they'll all be telling us to go pet sharks, because they are actually "misunderstood".
*Sigh*

They've never been sane in the first place. Hence the hate everyone has vs them.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
So? What's wrong with eating kittens?

They're filled with gross things like mice.

I mean, really, pigs are smarter than dogs, but it's the pigs we eat. People like to use the animals that kill to kill who they want dead, and any animal that doesn't kill, they kill themselves.

The only exception is the animals whose dead bodies are relatively useless, like the horse. And some people even kill them.

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
Wet, Salty Pu -bricked-

Amazing. Just. Amazing.
Well, let's change our names to Bipedal Kittens, because we shouldn't eat each other.

Profesco

gone gently
Learn to read, they are just reducing fishing, not renaming fish.

The laughter comes from their campaign attempt. The idea of changing the name of fish, even if just symbolically so as to reduce fishing, is delightfully inane. ^_^

~Magic Thunderbolt~

The laughter comes from their campaign attempt. The idea of changing the name of fish, even if just symbolically so as to reduce fishing, is delightfully inane. ^_^

Correct; their intentions are noble but their methods are fail.

pkmnhippy

Banned

At least it's cute, some people think they are actually going to rename fish, so would you perfer them to target horny people and call them Sea Blow Jobs nd make their lips bigger?

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
[IMG139]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Seedoweedo/sea-kittens.gif[/IMG139]

Yogurt

At least it's cute, some people think they are actually going to rename fish, so would you perfer them to target horny people and call them Sea Blow Jobs nd make their lips bigger?

I'm guessing some guy would have to be EXTREMELY horny to actually fall for that

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I guess there's a new 'other white meat' in town.

I don't really see why the PETA is trying to persuade people to become vegetarians. Meat is an essential part of our diet and contains most of our protein. If people are vegetarians, more power to them, but me and others wouldn't want to become one.

The make your own sea kitten is pretty cool, though.

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Good intention, bad solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.