• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA's New Campaine To Rename Fish "Sea Kittens".

Status
Not open for further replies.
while there at it why doesnt peta tell fish to stop eating other fish? if anything fish eat each other more then we eat them...

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I believe I've seen this before.

Unfortunately for PETA, this will invariably fail, because people like me will only want to eat them more. Also, not all fish live in the sea. What about those ****ers who live in the algae-infested river behind the nuke plant where my dad works?

BloodyxNear

p s ii c h o logical
No matter what name is given to fish they will always look the same.
Even a name holding 'kitten' can't change the fact fish look like they are sucking their own cheeks.
We've been eating animals for centuries.. why stop now?
It makes me wonder if there were any cavemen like PETA.

kochoupink

butts lol
Best sea kitten ever.

Also, random, but does anyone here go to Brown? Because one of my facebook friends totally just posted about sea kittens and it seems like too much of a coincidence.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Big the Cat must be some cruel, sadistic torturer to his own kind.

But seriously, PETA is just a group of crazy heads.

I don't know if they were involved in this one incident with the bull runs, but some people were protesting naked. Now if I had two people, one is wearing a business suit and the other one being naked, and they both wanted to talk to me about animal cruelity, I would pick the guy in the business suit, while questioning the sanity of the other person.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
What the heck?

I also agree fish have emotions,they feel pain,and can be affectionate too,but this is ridicioulous..

Wait,what does Peta do that isn't ridicilously stupid?

Last edited:

Shaymin~

From now on, I'm gonna call the black widows that live in my basement "web hamsters". Then people will love them. <3

Does anyone actually take PETA seriously nowadays?

Rave

Banned
I wants some sea kitten sushi.

Status
Not open for further replies.