• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA's New Campaine To Rename Fish "Sea Kittens".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Last thing I heard about them they were telling Ben and Jerry's to use people milk for their ice cream.

[IMG139]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t91/Broodstar13372/relevant_interest.jpg[/IMG139]

Also, I want to know where PETA gets its drugs, because they must be getting some really good stuff to think something like this will do anything besides make them look like jackasses

S31R31

The 90's
Hmm... the vegetarian starter kit seems interesting.

Kipcha

Haha, I saw this on the site when I had to do an essay for school and I chose to do it on animal rights activists. Geez, and I thought they could get and stupider. Honestly, what are they thinking?

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
Oh yeah, I remember that deal about using people milk for ice cream..
That's sick and very unappealing.. PETA sure are a whiny bunch of people.
It's healthy for the cows to be milked.. Aren't they supposed to be helping animals?
If so then they really aren't looking at all sides of the situation, particularly not the cow's.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
PETA needs to shut the fuck up and stop being dumbass's.

inb4 KethupO agree's with PETA

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Its annoying when a group gets to crazy. Fish are good for your health. They have some good fatty acids or somthing idk. Fish Kittins. Lol they like to be pet. Ew petting fish. Thats intresting....I wanna pet my fish!

pkmnhippy

Banned
Its annoying when a group gets to crazy. Fish are good for your health. They have some good fatty acids or somthing idk. Fish Kittins. Lol they like to be pet. Ew petting fish. Thats intresting....I wanna pet my fish!

So you are going to rub up to it o_O?

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
Hahaha @ GrizzlyB
I've never heard of petting fish either.. that probably is a very slimy and nasty feeling..
Like petting a snake that's been living underwater for ages.
Too bad I don't have a fish.. I'd see what happens when you pet it..
They probably panic and have mini heart attacks..

Edit; Hah, Clamps has a headline that ironically has to do with eating fish..

Last edited:

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Lol they probably would meaning more fish would be dead from little kids dragging them out of the water. They would die. Peta FAILED. Fish are boring animals anyways. I wonder what they will fight next.

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
I can see it now.

' PETA has put up a campaign for taking off the African Elephant's label: largest land mammal. As it can hurt their feelings. '

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Could PETA get any more lame? -_-;;

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Darkfall you ninny what did you do?
First rename the pokemon and now rename animals?
Tsk! Tsk!

Anyway, this is thoroughly ridiculous. As Shakespeare once said, "What's in a name? A Rose by another name smells just as sweet"
This will accomplish nothing

Profesco

gone gently
At least it's cute, some people think they are actually going to rename fish, so would you perfer them to target horny people and call them Sea Blow Jobs nd make their lips bigger?

Yes, it is cute. The idea of sea kittens is downright adorable, if you imagine lovely little mermaid-like kittens chasing guppies in the shallows. I'm afraid the sea blow job point flew right over my head, though.

It's the sweaty-old-fat-manfish! It's a grease-covered Wimpy from Popeye! It's a melted-down Mr. Magoo!

kochoupink, that is cute in a weird way.

From now on, I'm gonna call the black widows that live in my basement "web hamsters". Then people will love them. <3

I actually think that's a brilliant idea. It's just as cute as sea kittens, but with potentially fatal consequences.

Petting fish? Honestly, what kind of inane crap is this? The only thing I ever want to do to fish is punch them in the face.

Why? What did they ever do to you? You know what they say- "Make love, not fishsticks."

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
oh those guys are such a bunch of ignorant morons, WNF is financing organisations that tries to help animals, greenpeace undertakes global action against all things and people that endangers and destroys wildlife and makes the news everytime while the PETA wants to rename fish with a cute name so kids don't eat them? what kind of drugs are these guys taking?

looks like freedom of speech is more important than common sense to these guys.

Last edited:

~Magic Thunderbolt~

oh those guys are such a bunch of ignorant morons, WNF is financing organisations that tries to help animals, greenpeace undertakes global action against all things and people that endangers and destroys wildlife and makes the news everytime while the PETA wants to rename fish with a cute name so kids don't eat them? what kind of drugs are these guys taking?

looks like freedom of speech is more important than common sense to these guys.

Common sense has died you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.