• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA's New Campaine To Rename Fish "Sea Kittens".

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

yeah, and how!
i can live with the fact that all people have different opinions but i get the feeling that these so-called peta activists will not be very tolerant against opinions and ideas from outside.

They're the vegetarian version of Scientologists.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Profesco said:
Why? What did they ever do to you? You know what they say- "Make love, not fishsticks."

They can and do breathe underwater, knowing full well that I can't. Thusly, it is only fair that I can punch them in the face while they can't do the same to me, and that I utilize this particular advantage to its fullest potential.

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥

It looks like a Gulpin and a Nosepass.. [No offense to any fans for the comparison.]

That's.. weird.. But I can't look away.

Well PETA succeeds in one thing.. I don't know anyone who would eat a 'sea kitten' that looks like that.
Whether it be named fish or whatever other fantasy names you can come up with.

He demands it.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The Catfish don't know WHAT to think.

Catfish are all kinda "***** plz" about this. They don't like competition from posers.

A thought: Ingrid Newkirk, the head of PETA, titled her life story "I am an Animal." Would enslaving her still constitute slavery, or is it pet ownership? Is eating her just being a carnivore, or is it cannibalism? Ah, the hell with it.

She's also requested her skin be made into wallets, her feet into umbrella holders, and her flesh into meat nuggets. Who wants one of those wallets?

Last edited:

PDL

disenchanted
People eat cats anyway, so what's the problem again?

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Posted By Tempus Fugit

She's also requested her skin be made into wallets, her feet into umbrella holders, and her flesh into meat nuggets. Who wants one of those wallets?

Boobs as pillows please... i am a very knotty boy...

Also, the spelling of "Campaign" is wrong in the thread title

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Catfish are all kinda "***** plz" about this. They don't like competition from posers.

A thought: Ingrid Newkirk, the head of PETA, titled her life story "I am an Animal." Would enslaving her still constitute slavery, or is it pet ownership? Is eating her just being a carnivore, or is it cannibalism? Ah, the hell with it.

PETA is a society of secret furries, don't forget that.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
PETA is a society of secret furries, don't forget that.

heh, i think the furries on this site would be quite insulted if they would hear that ~Magic Thunderbolt~:p

this whole peta thing reminds me of that southpark episode featuring the peta:p god it was as funny as it was discusting.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
PETA got all up in arms once about an event that was held at an aquarium where they served sushi for the guests. They felt it was degrading to the fish in the aquarium...

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
As a man who has eaten cat (And thouroughly enjoyed it) let me be the first to say:

Om nom nom.

While we're at it, can we have Cows rebranded as "Milk Machines" and grass become "Natural Carpetting"? Though the latter does sound like a description for pubic hairs I suppose.

Grass cruelty? I could see them making a "don't mow your lawn grass-has-feelings-too" campaign

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
Sea kittens? SEA kittens?

LMAO! Where do they come up with this nonsense?

They're still the same animal. It's hilariously stupid. Those stupid pictures of fish with cat faces on the site are sheer genius.

This doesn't surprise me one bit, all it does is provide laughs. PETA has consistently shown themselves to be a group of maniacs and idiots.

Last edited:
Soz.. I herd u lyke mudkipz.
But seriously, that's actually a good photoshop edit..

-____-' thats not a photoshop edit. It's an existing amphibia.... It's an Axoltl.

I'll still eat fish, even when they're called "sea kittens".
It's pure stupidity to change the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.