• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PETA's New Campaine To Rename Fish "Sea Kittens".

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Why not name birds sky puppies?

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
-____-' thats not a photoshop edit. It's an existing amphibia.... It's an Axoltl.

I'll still eat fish, even when they're called "sea kittens".
It's pure stupidity to change the name.

I think he knew that already, but that Axoltl has been edited to look like mudkip.

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
My uncle used to have an albino Axoltl... It was very cute AND pettable, but then their cat thought it'd be tasty.

...Wait...
So their land kitty ate their sea kitty? Cannabalism? o_O

Wow.......coolest idea EVER!!!

Sea kitten and chips with tartar sauce. Who wouldn't order that at a resturaunt?

"LOL! your mum looks like a sea kitten". The possibilties are endless.

Though I must admit, this is probably the most pointless thing since that lesbions vs Greek Lesbions trial last year (though they are surprisingly similar).

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
I don't know what's the dumbest thing PETA has done, their two genius games, Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals, the Sarah Palin Snowball Shooter game, or this.

Atari

Did it on 'em
I love the fact that Tara the Tuna loves to cuddle with her sea kitten friends and feels depression when she knows she will die, and how Tony the Trout graduated from college and got eaten by an idiot.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
My uncle used to have an albino Axoltl... It was very cute AND pettable, but then their cat thought it'd be tasty.

...Wait...
So their land kitty ate their sea kitty? Cannabalism? o_O

Axoltls are amphibians, though.

I'm pretty sure the only people that signed that damn petition are idiots who think eating everything except vegetables are bad.

Come to think of it, the PETA is prolly gonna be the cause of the end in 2012 when they file everyone's teeth and everyone dies of malnourishment =D.

Tyrant Tar

Man, I've heard people tried to rename black holes so it wouldn't offend African-Americans, but this...
Making fish 'cute' so children wont eat them? That is, like, brainwashing or something.

Before you know it, they'll all be telling us to go pet sharks, because they are actually "misunderstood".
*Sigh*
Hey, I've petted sharks before. And rays and lobsters and jellyfish! No lie, the NJ State Aquarium lets you pet these animals, very cool.

pkmnhippy

Banned
Man, I've heard people tried to rename black holes so it wouldn't offend African-Americans, but this...
Making fish 'cute' so children wont eat them? That is, like, brainwashing or something.

Hey, I've petted sharks before. And rays and lobsters and jellyfish! No lie, the NJ State Aquarium lets you pet these animals, very cool.

I've fed eels, they're adorable ^_^.

The tally is now 4763, who signs this thing o_O?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I'm getting sick of this lot. Their basic purpose is perfectly honourable, but they're going about their work in increasingly ridiculous and idiotic ways.

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
OMG you can make your own!

Yo.

Awesomeness. That's got to be the coolest thing PETA's ever made.

Now I'm off to eat some delicious sea kitten.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
That has to be the craziest thing I've ever heard in a while. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.