• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pets! They smell, but you still love 'em.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I currently have a cat and a beta fish

My cat's name is Hazel. My sister and I adopted her after we found her as a four month old kitten on our school's cross country trail. She's not the most cuddly cat, as in she doesn't settle in your lap, but she loves to be rubbed under her jaw and cheeks, as most cats do. She's, um, it's difficult to describe a cat's 'color'. Her fur is grey with black stripes and a white chest. She has white mittens and dark stripes coming off of the sides of her eyes, kind of like Egyptian makeup, if that makes sense. She's also got a little dot of white just above her nose, making her look like she's got paint stuck to her face XD

My beta fish's name is...Mr. Saxobeat. Not my idea, but too good to change it. My sister got him early in college but then kind of dumped his care on me after spring break while I was still in high school. He's a ruby red color with a few darker patches of red on him toward his gills.

Nulava

Banned
[Size=+3]Pets

[Size=+2]Cockatiel (Female)[/Size] [Size=+2]- Her name is Lilly. I had her since my childhood. I just love how she rubs her head on the cage, its so cute.[/Size]

[Size=+2]Fishes[/Size] [Size=+2]: I Have 2 Texas Cichlids, Jack Dempsey, and a Red Devil. Watching them just relaxes me. Every now and then I feed them Guppies as a treat. Love these fishes.[/Size]

Etsumi-chan-san

I love cute Pokemon!
People don''t seem to realize how great of pets chickens can make; They're so sweet and they make you breakfast!

I have chickens too. They are awesome little animals. My favorite, well next to horses! :)

In total, I have 5 chickens, (one is a indoor chicken, hehe) 3 dogs, 3 cats, 2 rats, and the love of my life my, horse. :) I still live at home and my parents have their own zoo too, so we have quite a few pets. o_O

Last edited:

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
I have Shih Tzu who is the sweetest dog on earth and a cat who is the fattest thing on earth. Seriously, she is a domestic shorthair and she weighs 17 pounds!

purnpkiin

I have fish named Zack, Cody and London. (Joke names) And I've never kept fish alive so long. I HAD a fish named Mandrain but he died and I sobbed so hard.
I have two cats; one named Sylvester who's really old and fat. Another is a little grey and white kitten named Nova (after Uberhaxornova)
ANNNDD two bunnies, Calypso and Stormy. <3

Rilesz

Lion Master
I have 2 pitbulls they're the nicest animals, idc what anyone says about them. Animals will be vicious if you raise them to be that way, so idk why pitbulls have a bad reputation when it's their owners who are to blame.

All I have left is my old dog, and he's unfortunately aging pretty quickly. However, he's just about the best dog you could have. He's a border collie that's been with us since he was two months old. We didn't even need to housebreak him as a puppy or anything. Now he just kind of sits around and sleeps, but probably one of my favorite parts of every day is when I get home and I get to see his happy little tail.

Teebu

We had a dog till around this time last year when she passed away after 18 years, can't seem to bring ourselves to 'replace' her though. Other than that. do Koi Carp in a pond count? xD

ShachonianX

Spheal Lord
I have a VERY FAT pet brown tabby that is six years old (I think, he was from Liberty Humane), has green eyes, and a white bib. And his name? CC (short for ceiling Cat, because I like ICanHazCheezeburger.com). HE'S SO CUTE! :3

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
I used to have 1 cat, shadow was his name. then one day a neighbor bought two female kittens. a year later one of the kittens literally kicked the other cat out of its home, so it moved in with us. then the cat gave birth to 1 female kitten. we decided to keep the kitten. another year later and the two cats had 4 kittens each. right now my house contains 11 cats. i fear i may go crazy.

Lunar-Kuto

Go on, smile!
I have a pet cat named Sabrina ^ ^. She's a 17 year old long haired breed (still not sure what specific breed). That just loves to eat and sleep. She's also quite the attention seeker, whining even when all her needs have been taken care of (food, brushes, litter tray, etc.) She's a tiny little cat too since she was the runt of her litter. Ironically she's probably outlived her siblings by now.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Got a cat and a dog. Cleo and Lilly respectively. Both of them are around 10 years old.
Cleo is a female black and white shorthair. She is a cute kitty but some people seem to hate her which I don't like. They think she is a mean cat which I hardly believe as she only tries to scratch me when I mess with her too much and she doesn't even bite. I love her! <3 I will be sad when she is gone because I'm not even sure if we will even get a new cat due my dad not liking cats.
Lily is a female black labrador, we had her longer than Cleo. She was really active back when she was younger and now all she does is sleep. We almost put her down two times already due to her health problems. But even if we did put her down, I probably won't even cry because I never did have a good relationship with her. Never played with her when she was younger.

Last edited:

The Mustache

My dog is named Lila. She was run over by a car and she broke her leg (there was a lot o blood). She was traumatized for 3 moths. We were almost thinking in killing it with medical assistance but somehow we knew she was going to be fine. 5 moths passed and she is as good as new!!! We thought she would never be the same again and here she is! fun, playfull and prettier than ever :D

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
I used to have 1 cat, shadow was his name. then one day a neighbor bought two female kittens. a year later one of the kittens literally kicked the other cat out of its home, so it moved in with us. then the cat gave birth to 1 female kitten. we decided to keep the kitten. another year later and the two cats had 4 kittens each. right now my house contains 11 cats. i fear i may go crazy.

I know how that feels. My cat got pregnant 3 times, and our house turned into Jackson Galaxy's fantasyland. You'll get through it lol.

Loving all the cat stories! I have a cat named Vevie who is gray, lazy, and she basically worships me. She is afraid of outside and water. She can't stand my dog and is always hissing at him or glaring at him. Therefore, Shadow, the dog, is deathly afraid of her and he won't go near her. This dog is 110 pounds and barks like a scary guard dog. Vevie barely hits 10 pounds on a scale. My dog is a sissy haha. My other dog is a hyperactive Viszula with the personality of Moewth from team Rocket.