• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pets! They smell, but you still love 'em.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Pets are annoying. My mother have dogs, and I really dislike them.

Flaaffy180

Flaaffy Master
My Pets

Hiya! I have three goldfish in my room called Splash, Splat and Splodge. I also have a dwarf ginger and white rabbit called Mr.Fluffy (Don't ask about the name!) whose is my mums rabbit and a brown and white, seven year old ragdoll cat called Smudge who is very loyal. Finally I have my beloved dogs! Jenny, a Chocolate brown and white Miniature Parti Poodle, is my mums baby of the house. Theres also Eevee (Whose currently due puppies!!), a Miniature Poodle with a solid white coat, and Susie (From Jennies second litter) who is a seven month old apricot Miniture Parti Poodle. My mum used to have two horses, Biron and Billy, but had to give them up due to my mums back injury.
;180;

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I wish I did... Sigh.. But unfortunately I don't have any pets xD. So I odten play with the sog on my neightbour. Oh! I did have 7 fishes,... Uhm... Theysorta died <.< .... Long story... I had a favorite one and gave him(I think it was a guy) the name fineon xD Yeah...

Flaaffy180

Flaaffy Master
Fish!

I wish I did... Sigh.. But unfortunately I don't have any pets xD. So I odten play with the sog on my neightbour. Oh! I did have 7 fishes,... Uhm... Theysorta died <.< .... Long story... I had a favorite one and gave him(I think it was a guy) the name fineon xD Yeah...

Awwwww! Sorry about your fish... If you could pick any pet, if you could, what would you have?
;180;

Last edited:

pokemonmaster99325

pokemon master!!!!
I have a cat named Billy and 3 guinea pigs. I used to have four guinea pigs but one died. My friend has a pet bunny. LOL one day i would want a bunny (or a dog hehe)

Flaaffy180

Flaaffy Master
Mice

I have a cat named Billy and 3 guinea pigs. I used to have four guinea pigs but one died. My friend has a pet bunny. LOL one day i would want a bunny (or a dog hehe)

What breed is your cat pokemonmaster99325? I once had two Guinea Pigs but they both ran away... Oh I used to have mice too! I loved them and originally I had three, Blueberry, blackberry and Pie until one appeared to be male and soon I had twenty five! It was fun raising them though.
;180;

telivisionhead

Awh that dog is so cute!
I have a pet dog. His a border collie, long fur and is very cute. He loves cats and eats tissues and he also likes rubbish trucks. Pets are so cute :D

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Leopard Gecko, and a fish

*IZ*

I got a German shepherd.

Yesterday she killed a baby skunk and stunk up the house. Luckily it was a baby skunk and it was much easier getting rid of the smell than the last time she killed a full grown skunk.

Flaaffy180

Flaaffy Master
Want to see my dogs?

Finally I have my beloved dogs! Jenny, a Chocolate brown and white Miniature Parti Poodle, is my mums baby of the house. Theres also Eevee (Whose currently due puppies!!), a Miniature Poodle with a solid white coat, and Susie (From Jennies second litter) who is a seven month old apricot Miniture Parti Poodle.

If you would like to see Jenny and Eevee, go here http://longfieldphotography.co.uk/albums/5. This website is my sisters boyfriends photography website.

The cat is called Frodo and is my sisters cat! Jenny and Eevee are the two Poodles as you can see. Sadly Susie isn't on here as she wansn't born when these photos where took. The photos were took at Christmas so they have changed a lot but they are still adorable =D Tell me what you think! Before you ask, the reason they don't look like Pooldes is because they haven't been clipped.
;180;

Missingno.Fan

Right now I have two cats named Rascal and O.C. Actually Rascal belongs to my brother's friend, but we are taking care of him until the friend moves out of his parents house (his dad is allergic). I also have some fish.

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
A few years back, a stray black cat had a kitten. We put food out for them and in time, the kitten warmed up to us. As the kitten got older, she eventually had a litter of 5 kittens of her own in our garage. When she saw that we knew they were there, she started to move them into a bush. We rescued all 5 kittens and bottle fed them and raised them into adulthood. Most of them have since adopted a member of my family as theirs. The one I named Bear (because he was the largest at the time) attached himself to me. He's slimmer than his siblings, but longer and more muscular, like a runner. Frodo (named because he was the runt of the litter and the smallest) attached himself to my dad. Sable (the only girl) attached herself to my mom. Havoc (named by my brother) who grew into a massive 20+lb cat, loves everyone, so does my sister's cat, Orion.

I have two black cats named Sol and Cisse (they're brothers from the same litter) and a turtle (a cumberland slider) named Spunkie.
Ironically, the turtle's a complete coward and he's even afraid of his own shadow.

Neriifur

Hmm I don't have any pets anymore, but I used to have a pet fennec fox named Kitsune if this counts xD He was a cute little guy.

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
Currently, I have two cats (A ginger tabby called Tiger and a tuxedo called Lily), two rabbits (A black Dutch, Timmy, and some sort of cross-breed called Sam) and a Yorkshire Terrier called Daisy. Gonna get a Carolina Cornsnake soon though, called Brian! :D