• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pets! They smell, but you still love 'em.

BlazingEnigma

Rockin' w/The 'Zard!
I've got a 14yr old kitty, named him Ikara (weird story, involving an old PC game Dungeon Keeper 2 lol)
Actually just had to take him to the vet today as he's got an infected ulcer on his eye :(
Also got a butter motley cornsnake, used to have 5 others but had to downsize drastically last year when I moved!
And sadly lost the best friend I ever had a couple years ago, my gorgeous German Shepherd, Tia. She got quite suddenly ill at 8 and a half years old, and after a month of watching her deteriorate, she became so ill that there was no choice but to have her put to sleep. Broke my heart. The vets never really worked out why unfortunately.
Bit depressing I know, sorry! I might one day get another dog, but right now I'm not over her so it's just me, the kitty, and my angry snake lol!

eiger

Shiny Hunter
3 dogs: Eevee, Charlie & Toby
6 cats: Toulouse, Mira, Shiva, Boris, Nelson & Trixie
1 iguana: Gojira
2 swans: Montn & Kalle
5 chickens: Only the rooster got a name: Hector the Second
And around 10 wild ducks flying in and out our pond

Last edited:

T5000X

Indivijul
My cat regularly hijacks my bed when I'm laying down! He's only just over a year old, got him as a stray kitten. He's a big ball of orange fluff named Odie.

Smoogie

Banned
Cats are so stuck up and snobby; how can people actually like them more than dogs who are so innocent and friendly? Genuine question

Koridojo_Blaziken

Short story...we're pretty close to meeting the maximum limit of animals we can own in this area. XD

Long story, we have SEVEN animals in total. The pit bull mix and chihuahua have been here the longest, followed by my tubby Siamese mutt kitty. And then, last summer, we got six pullet hens to raise for the eggs--three Buff Orpingtons, two Ameracaunas, and one runty chick who we thought was another Ameracauna but turned out to be a Speckled Sussex. Sadly one of the Ameracaunas got sick and passed away during the winter, and the other was ostracized and henpecked to where she wasn't allowed to eat and was eventually culled.

Also, given a recently passed ordinance in our city, my mom is looking at getting a baby goat to round off the lot. Oi vey, momma.