• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pets!

Chili

I have two dogs named Harlin and Jack. Harlin is a yellow Labrador Retriever. who is extremely dumb but so sweet. He loves to run. Jack is an older dog with brown and gray fur who's really sweet too. He knows two tricks from his childhood. Sadly, he was abused so we don't know what happened in his past but he most likely was hit because he cowers around big sticks or long items. Around food, he can get aggressive because he probably had to fight for it. Other than that, he is so cuddly and sweet. Chucky is our cat and he is a gray Chartreux cat. He likes to bite your ankles when you are running around and does not like to be held for a long period of time. However, he can snuggle up to you and sit on your keyboard or your lap and just pur. We have two guinea pigs named Caramelo and Coconut who are sweet boys who are about a year old. Coconut is shyer and Caramelo is more social. We also have fish but... they just swim.

Frytrix

2 dogs Missy and Bruno who are my little pups (Both couple years old but they will always be my little pups)
1 Cat Jackson who has a addiction to ham...

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
My mom currently has 5 cats, with another that lives on the front porch that she feeds. Yea...

One of them is named Puck (like a hockey puck). He's the size of a kitten and will never get bigger because he had a stroke shortly after he was born, which messed him up. Now, his head is perpetually cocked a little to the side and he walks with a hobble, but he's so so adorable!

I have two dogs named Harlin and Jack. Harlin is a yellow Labrador Retriever. who is extremely dumb but so sweet. He loves to run. Jack is an older dog with brown and gray fur who's really sweet too. He knows two tricks from his childhood. Sadly, he was abused so we don't know what happened in his past but he most likely was hit because he cowers around big sticks or long items. Around food, he can get aggressive because he probably had to fight for it. Other than that, he is so cuddly and sweet. Chucky is our cat and he is a gray Chartreux cat. He likes to bite your ankles when you are running around and does not like to be held for a long period of time. However, he can snuggle up to you and sit on your keyboard or your lap and just pur. We have two guinea pigs named Caramelo and Coconut who are sweet boys who are about a year old. Coconut is shyer and Caramelo is more social. We also have fish but... they just swim.

Lol! Were brothers in real life so basically ^^^^

PoketrainerRuthy

In training
I have 3 cats - Poppy who's 8 months old, white with black splodges. Then there's Nutmeg (Meg for short) who's a 10 year old Tortishell and then the oldest Tigger, whos black and 19 years old.
Had all of them since kittens. Meg doesn't like Poppy so they have spats now and then and go nuts chasing each other all over. Tigger just likes to chill out in a comfy spot and sleep these days.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Today I don't have one, I did had a golden retriever more than 10 years ago, but right now I have the possibility that in 2 month aprox. of having a Scarlet Macaw. Having a Scarlet Macaw is really a special dream for me and. I can't believe that I will get that opportunity of having one. They are so beautiful birds.

BatsyDarling

✶вαтѕуdαяℓing✶
10 zebra finches, they all look like mini zebras with a red mouths, they all like to sit outside and come back home when they get their daily dose of sunlight
1 peachfaced lovebird who loves to kiss me on the cheek and pull my hair, she's super sassy, has a coral colored face with a green body
3 parakeets I had 4, it was the only bird I adopted from a shelter but it unfortunately died :(. They vary in color but love to fight over food bowls even though there's like 4 bowls of food in their cage... There's an albino one I recently rescued that can do all sorts of flips.
1 rescued stray cat, she's a majestic tuxedo/Norwegian forest cat that loves to sleep with me like a human, her head is on the pillow and he body is laid out like a person, it's adorable.
A bunch of fish, I lost count of them.
I don't know if this counts but I also take care of a colony of stray/feral cats, I kind of consider them "pets".

Right now I don't have a pet. Mostly I just look after family members' pets temporarily when they can't stand their pets anymore. The most recent one was a kitten.

--VIRGO--

I have three cats all three male.

1. "SIWEK" (because of his gray color. In polish SIWY = GRAY). Has a gray/silver color. He is 8 years all. I've found it abandoned when he was little kitty.
2. "MU" (due to sounds he makes sometimes). Has a with color with little reddish orange spots. He. is 4 years old. I obtained him from neighbors as a little kitty.
3. "SIMBA" (name is obvious). Has dark reddish orange color with few white spots. He is 1 year old. Found him in the forest as a little kitty.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
I have a few pets, but they live with other family members at the moment since my 1-room apartment doesn't allow animals. :C

-Hermione, a black Border Collie/German Shepherd mix that my brother gave me for Christmas. She was just a little furball when I got her, she even fit in my coat pocket comfortably! She's around 12 years old now, gettin' up there...
-Kyou, an orange tabby cat with a temper (hence the name). He has the prettiest amber eyes, and the only people he's nice to are myself and my dad. He can be a spiteful little brat though sometimes. He likes to hide at the edge of his cat tree and then snag people's hats off when they walk down the hall.
-Foofoo, a gray and white cat that technically belongs to my sister. She's really mellow and loves everyone so long as they pet her and give her tuna. She has a funky habit of sneaking up on me while I'm drawing/writing and then trying to nom on my pencil while I'm still using it...

I miss them. :C I see them fairly regularly when I visit family but I really hope I can get a bigger home soon so they can all live with me again.

Ascended Dialga

I've got a Shih Tzu named Benny, and my mother takes care of him nowadays. He used to lick my pillow a lot

Tactical Squirtle

I love all animals but I love dogs the most. I adopted a boxer mutt and named him Charlie. Have had him for about 3 years and he's been awesome. He is active outdoors when I want to play, but when relaxing or playing video games he'll just sit right next to me and sleep for hours.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Well, not any more. I used to have a guinea pig and rabbit, but I got allergic and/or they died

I have a black lab named Alfie, who will give you a high five if you ask him to, loves carrots and hates being towel dried.

I have 2 cats and a dog: Fluffy, Tiger and Sarge (respectively). Fluffy enjoys stealing peoples clothes and turning them into his pillows and he will find anywhere to have a sleep

mia197

At home, with my family, we have four dogs, two Daschunds one mutt and a Collie.
The older Daschund is called Misty. Yeah, its name after Misty, the Gym Leader.
The daughter of Misty is a Harlequin daschund called Hanna.
The mutt, we found abandoned as a puppy, and we adopt. it. The name is Cora.
And the younger is a Collie named Lyra. Because of Pokemon too Lol

My mom currently has 5 cats, with another that lives on the front porch that she feeds. Yea...

One of them is named Puck (like a hockey puck). He's the size of a kitten and will never get bigger because he had a stroke shortly after he was born, which messed him up. Now, his head is perpetually cocked a little to the side and he walks with a hobble, but he's so so adorable!

Wow, Puck seems a very cute pet.
Here at home we also have a pet who had problems at birth.

Misty had Hanna, a puppy with heart problems and she couldnt walk, so she had to use a wheelchair at first. After she got better, but shes very cute and special too.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
it depends over timing but 4-5 betta fish, im currently at 4 with 8 previous betta fish in total that have passed. i also have a 3 year old crested gecko which should be 4yrs old sometime during this march.

Last edited:

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
shoot man, it's hard not to be a mother figure to tiny pets

friend just let me have a puppy Chihuahua, and i gotta say he never lets me out of his site
sitting on my feet as i type this <3