• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pets!

I now keep two wild-caught snails as my pets.

My family only has one cat.
She's seven years old, but we;ve only had her since 2010.
She doesn't have a name, we just call her 'cat'.

lunarlight

Nostalgia hunter
My family has an orange cat named Lyme. Yes, Lyme, like the disease. His name actually has a story behind it. When we first saw him at Petsmart, he was in the same cage as another little black cat. The two names on the cage were Mug and Lyme. The physical descriptions of the cats were not on their profiles, but their personalities were. The was said to be loving and playful, the other happy and laid back. The orange cat was always extremely affectionate when we visited him, so we always assumed he was Lyme. Eventually we decided to adopt him, and as it turns out, he was actually Mug. We were so attached to calling him Lyme that it's what we named him.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Last week I adopted a beagle/dachshund mix. He is so adorable and shy, laid back too. His family was moving somewhere he couldn't go so I decided to adopt him

TheSchweikster

I have a 14 year old Jack Russell Tarrier named Eddie. He is hyper and still acts like he is a pup. His breath is the worse thing you can ever smell in your life though!

Angeling

true love
I have a dog named Yuuki but he's back at my home in New York. I don't currently have any pets, but I'm thinking of adopting a rabbit if my landlord approves. Mostly to help with my depression right now.

Aurora2698

Custom User Title
We have a lutino cockatiel. His name is Reginald. He has an atrocious temperament, biting anybody who isn't my little sister, and has an annoying tendency to burst into song just when I'm about to fall asleep. Other than that, he's a pleasure to have around...

Space Ghost

The Enigma in Space
Currently: 2 cats (Jodye and Flacko) , 2 chihuahuas(Gladyss and Lionel), 11 boxer/pit/Carolina/Canaan dog pups, and one Carolina/Canaan Dog mix (Molly). Being a hippie/pet enthusiast I'm going for an Ace Ventura kinda pet family.

_Kiwi_

praise the grapes
My dad adopted a black cat last year whose full name is Keith the Antisocial Cat. The story behind it:

She's always been incredibly skittish. Wouldn't come near us for a full three months, and even then would sprint away if you snuck up on or frightened her in any way. So one night my dad invites a friend over and and they get drunk, and the (then-unnamed) Keith creeps into the room. Dad's friend expresses surprise at my father (who is not an animal person) owning a cat, and Dad relates the tale behind her adoption and ensuing personality. Dad's friend considers this, takes one look at the cat, and promptly awards her with the moniker of 'Keith the Antisocial Cat.' The name has stuck ever since.

Coolio35

I do not want any kinds of pets. You have to feed them, clean them and you spend a lof of money and time. 6 Years ago my Cousin has a houserat with the name Speedy, but the rat was very calm.

Jersey Jimmy

¿dónde está el FOUR DOLLA TUBA?
I have a cat named Primus and two leopard geckos names Diesel and Snowstorm. And they are the most adorable little babbies in the world.

SpoinkyPearl

I've never had a pet since I've been allergic to animals sine I was little : / I also have asthma which has gotten worse during the past two years, which makes the situation even worse. I can't even visit my friends who have a dog because of this. It was horrible to hear that I have allergic and asthma when I was little since I had been wishing for a dog for many years before it.

Lately I've been thinking that maybe I should try to keep a hamster or something little, maybe that wouldn't be so bad. One of my friend had bunnies and I never got any allergic reactions from them. But since my asthma has gotten worse, I don't feel like playing with my health like that.

My boyfriend's family has a dog, and I've always asking him how it is doing and stuff and asking pictures. It works as my surrogate pet :D It is mixed breed, a male, and it is still a puppy, it will turn 1 next month :3

MetaRaven135

Average at Best
I have two cats called Woody and Buzz. They're ridiculously cute, but they have a tendency of sitting on stuff that I need to use. They're also complete morons (for example, if my leg brushes against them. they act as though they were kicked across the room).

Schala25

I have four cats. Sisco, Felix, Po and Ferris.

Sisco loves to patrol the house. Felix is a complete mama's boy, and Po and Ferris are 'brothers' from separate litters. The last two are also Norwegian Forrest Cats, so they have both gotten into the ceiling and plenty of other high places.

Unfortunately, I don't think I have any pictures on this computer, but Sisco is an orange tabby, Felix is a Russian Blue, and Po and Ferris are black and white Norwegians.

I have two degus, they're sisters and still young. I haven't had them for very long but they're very sweet. As well as a beta fish who has a very strong personality and two black cats who are also pretty young and are brother and sister. The cats aren't staying with me as of right now but once everyone is together it's going to be a pretty cute family :) haha

Dr. Cooper

Bazinga
I have three wild-caught snails as pets. They're pretty easy to keep, and they're always quiet, and will never disturb me in any way, shape or form.

When I was little, I used to have a dog but she's probably dead by now. Currently I have a tabby tomcat, who's name is Todd. I want more pets though, like reptiles, a Fennec fox, dogs, ferrets/weasels, chinchillas, rabbits, etc.