• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pets!

Pyroli

Banned
I have a tiny bird (budgie) named Souji, after the protagonist of Persona 4. He's very dumb, but adorable so I love him anyways.

SilverRayquaza

Shiny Hunter
I got chickens, goats, dogs, geese, and guinea hens. Yup I'm a fangirl redneck lol :)

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I just have a fat cat named Schrodinger (referencing Erwin Schrodinger the physicist).
That's it.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
I have a rabbit who is about nine years old! :D his name is general (my mum's friend calls him major WHYYY lol) he's old, bony, cuddly and uhhh.... senile...? he used to live with my female guinea pig named charlie and they're were an old married couple and since she was a long haired guinea pig he would groom her and she'd giggle lol. i got him when i was nine and now im 14 so whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he's old. i had four fish buuuut three of them died and i gave one to my mum's friend because he has a cool pond full of guppies and stuff. i seriously just let general out on the lawn and he hides in a bush and just sleeps there alllll day. he never runs away and when it's getting dark i bring him in and he goes on a licking tantrum. he's cool :B

i want a short haired guinea pig this time because i had to cut off charlie's bum hair every two months so she wouldn't get flystruck. she was SOOOO messy :( and i want a ferret but they get leucemia and i don't want to have to give it my bone narrow lmao