• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pewter Gym - The Biggest Crisis Ever! (DPSP2)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pewter Gym - The Biggest Crisis Ever!

Having returned home from his journey with Ash through the Sinnoh region to become a Pokémon Doctor, Brock soon finds that home isn't as relaxing as usual as the Pewter Gym is about to be hit by an official inspection. Brock has to put his plans aside to help sort the gym out for the inspection...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Wanizaru

Latias? Now I want to know more about this!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
First battle is Brock vs Joy, Chansey vs Sudowoodo, Brock lost.

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
I think Joy refused to battle Forrest when Brock said Forrest is the Gym Leader and said that only Flint and Brock are officially the Leaders
So Brock has to battle her to save the Gym from closing, I think... and his Sudowoodo just lost to Chansey

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Nurse Joy has some problem with the gym. Maybe because Steelix isn't actually a rock type?
And Brock loses to Nurse Joy badly.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Thought it would be chansey, and that brock would lose, attract is a good move. Also, joy wouldn't battle forrest, was it because he was too young to be a gym leader?

What moves did Chansey use?

Last edited:

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
As I said, she refused to battle Forrest cause he's not really the Gym Leader (officially only Flint and Brock are)
Brock insisted to save the Gym and let Forrest be the Leader so he had a talk with Joy and she agreed to give them a chance, during that time the other Joy who's a real nurse had some problem and Brock adviced her to use Moo Moo Milk in a case like this, then he talked about wanting to be a doctor... and now it's Forrest's Rhyperior VS Joy's Latias
EDIT: and Forrest lost... now Rhyperior is hurt and Brock asked to get berries and Pokémon food for it... now Joy says Brock will be a good doctor and that Forrest gave her a good battle, so she's ok Forrest being the Gym Leader now

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
I'm happy Brock lost, really. If he really couldn't beat a Chansey with his Sudowoodo, I don't think he deserves to be Gym Leader :x

playerking

Not officially, probably because he's too young, i mean Brock did say he could run the gym, but it wasn't fully official, so another nurse joy, so i guess the first one was a PIA, if so, it made sense.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Latias won. What a battle, Latias was very powerfull, Rhyperior managed to lose even after using Mega Horn and Dig, but the Ice move eliminated him...
Forrest deserves to be a gym leader

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I'm happy Brock lost, really. If he really couldn't beat a Chansey with his Sudowoodo, I don't think he deserves to be Gym Leader :x

cut the guy a little slack, we all know how "crippling" attract can be, plus he's been studing to be a doctor which could've definitely effected his concentration.

playerking

Chansey was powerful, so no-one beat Nurse joy at all, oh well, i still say Forrest isn't a good leader, but whatever.

Manchee

extra toasty
Forrest deserves to be a gym leader

From what I read I'm pretty sure he did become one ^_^

cut the guy a little slack, we all know how "crippling" attract can be, plus he's been studing to be a doctor which could've definitely effected his concentration.

Well yeah, and if he wants to be something else, then he definitely shouldn't be a Gym Leader. I'm happy with Brock for losing, because now he can stop being a Gym Leader (officially I guess... since he hasn't been one for years anyway, haha) and do what he really wants to~

pokefandt

How does that make any sense, couldn't beat a Chansey ? whats wrong with it? specially from a Joy with a Latias...

I think the reason people are upset is because this is literally the first major non team rocket related battle Brock has been in for a LONG time and he gets thrashed.

KKInu

For the record, as soon as I realized the Nurse Joy owned a Latias, I didn't expect either Forrest or Brock to win, regardless of what other Pokemon she might use.

Cut Brock some slack people. I would've loved it if he was given a better send off but really....

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I think the reason people are upset is because this is literally the first major non team rocket related battle Brock has been in for a LONG time and he gets thrashed.

He wasn't upset, he was saying Brock lost to a Chansey, making it seem like Chansey sucked and didn't belong to an extremelly strong trainer who had a Latias.

I was annoyed that thet didn't show all the other of Brock pokemons like they showed Dawn's, y he doesn't have only 6 still it wouldn't hurt to show them, the writers should think a little when doing this kinda of thing though, I would assumed Forrest tunes his pokemon to the challenger in question, if not I feel sorry for the little kids with a starter pokemon getting trashed by Steelix and Rhyperior.

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
That Latias would've fainted like 3 times if the battle was in-game>.>

It took too many Megahorns and still survived

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
Where can i watch this episode? ~

I want to see this latias myself