• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[PG-13] Cyber Guardians [Sign-Ups]

innerDesign

It's been almost a week since last post. someone has to keep this alive so quick question.

what would be the coolest thing that yu think might happen in this RP?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
The coolest thing....it would fighting a massive battleship IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE, with us taking out each key system on it, before a boss fight in the bridge, and leaving as it explodes.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
We manage to blow up a civilisation or something. That would be awesome...

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Wait...aren't we already technically destroying the fourth wall by putting ourselves into their worlds, as well as mixing the streams of media?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Put simply, Leo is breaking the fourth wall letting Pinkie break the fourth wall.

innerDesign

techniclly we are breaking the fourth wall by going into the vetual world(looking back at first post) so it could be a simple hangout for all characters not acting at that moment

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
THat would be cool. Like every anime/cartoon/webcomic is like an actual show, and in between jobs, the characters hang out in the virtual world lounge.

Absoluna

Black Version FTW!
And video games! You can't forget that all the video games would be real in virtual world. :D

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
What gold mine of fan fictions have we tapped into?

innerDesign

I guess it's kind of like wreak-it Ralph with the game lounge.

Absoluna

Black Version FTW!
I was wondering how this virtual world would work. Like, would it be broken up in to different universes, or would it all be smashed together in one place (something like seeing a Mightyena chasing a Chocobo?). Or, say you went into a video game. Would you take the role of the main character, or would you just be in the world, kinda like an NPC?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Actually, that would be freaking amazing if that could happen Monster Guy. Not just turning into ponies, but going to Equesteria...wait...then how would your and Billy May's summons work then? But just using Cyberspace as a lounge would be cool enough, let alone a rail road platform.

innerDesign

I feel as if this could be like Super Smash Bros. Brawl with all the characters fighting with each other.

Absoluna

Black Version FTW!
Right now, I'm seeing VW (virtual world) as having a commons area. This area would have characters from multiple worlds, though I imagine main characters would generally stay in their respective worlds. This commons would be the area you "spawn" in when you first enter, and might function as a sort of hub town, with shops and such. From the commons, you could go to separate canons. Going to a canon would make you a character that fits n that canon (so yes, I figure we'd probs turn into ponies.) Most canons would keep you human, though. I don't think you'd become a main character, you'd just be the average resident.